Medicine Rejections 2009 entry Watch

med_lion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kbunger1)
WHATTTT do liverpool interviews come in email??? has anyone else had one? how may do the y interview?? i got an email today saying i missed my interview on thursday 20th november...what the hell???
LOL Classic. :rolleyes:
ADREAM
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
WHATTTT do liverpool interviews come in email??? has anyone else had one? how may do the y interview?? i got an email today saying i missed my interview on thursday 20th november...what the hell???
Hah!!! That's soooo funny!
*Princess*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No way please don't tell me this is serious
CHECK YOUR EMAIL NOW
did they actually email you and you just didn't check?
this is just going to make me even more obsessed with checking my email!
motiv3
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh my. Someone is in a pickle!
SamWalters
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just wondering, is there a general compiled thread of different universities and progress of applications?
Similar to the economics one: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=698260 (first post)

If not, someone should make one :P
cucumber sandwich
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SamWalters)
Just wondering, is there a general compiled thread of different universities and progress of applications?
Similar to the economics one: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=698260 (first post)

Are you sure you are looking well enough?
SamWalters
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by cucumber sandwich)
Are you sure you are looking well enough?
There's a few threads that serve a similar purpose, but I'm thinking of a general one, which lists all the Medical schools, with every TSR member applying there sublisted under each one. And then next to each person, either nothing, interview, offer, or unsuccessful.

That would allow easier referencing of how each university is coming along with their process
Isometrix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

yeh there is but i like that format in the link much better. i hope someone has the time to put something like that together and update it regularly it allows people to look at the universities which only matter to them instead of browsing a whole list of interviews/offers.
Hygeia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
there's a list of who's applying where in the A level choices thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=628248
SamWalters
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kate0904)
there's a list of who's applying where in the A level choices thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=628248
ha im not even on that,

but yer, thats the sort of thing i was looking for, just with it updated with how it's going thus far. I know that is quite a lot to ask of someone though :P
Hygeia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ha im not even on that,

but yer, thats the sort of thing i was looking for, just with it updated with how it's going thus far. I know that is quite a lot to ask of someone though :P
i'd be quite tempted to (even though i'm not applying)
vj69
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Seeing as i dont go to college and im totally free most days and am glued to TSR anyway i am up to do this!
Isometrix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vj69)
Seeing as i dont go to college and im totally free most days and am glued to TSR anyway i am up to do this!
thx, will rep you till your heart's content!
SamWalters
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vj69)
Em LM
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Expect2Tancio)
ive had a rejection from kings after interview :-(
i must be the only person so far to get that, i feel crap, found out the other day on ucas track when i got home from my LSOP interview
said unsuccessful on mu ucas and i was lik what :s
omg? how did u get a rejections with your grades?! i had mine today and i thought the interview went well but now u have made me really worried.
thats such bad luck
Make_It
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Watch this space for my upcoming L'pool rejection!
I did terribly in the interview, should've seen the looks of their faces lol.
Eggs-over_easy
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Expect2Tancio)
30 people from my college applying :-)
and that comment on medical schools not letting more than 1 person from the same college is a myth! last year at my college, numerous people got into the same unis for med as each other. alot ended up at kings and barts
Thanks for putting my mind at ease, I know it sounds quite...like bull *****.... but you never know what the crazy medicinal schools are up to....:woo:
Everyone who is had interviews; how did they go? were they as ghastly as everyone makes them out to be...?
annarchy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
HOLY FLIPPIN' CRAP!! :eek: Wow. That would tear me up... But let's be rational, I'm sure they'll give you another one, don't fret. Call them as soon as you can and explain that it was sent to your spam box.
kbunger1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *Princess*)
No way please don't tell me this is serious
CHECK YOUR EMAIL NOW
did they actually email you and you just didn't check?
this is just going to make me even more obsessed with checking my email!
no i read the last email in my JUNKBOX and i never check there! normally! and i am sure i saved liverpool in my contacts! but its ok cos she aksed me if ii wanted to reschedule or withdraw my opp so OBVIOUSLY i begged forgiveness and asked for anotehr interview then ass-kisssed some more!!

do you know how many people get interview from liverpool roughly?
annarchy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no i read the last email in my JUNKBOX and i never check there! normally! and i am sure i saved liverpool in my contacts! but its ok cos she aksed me if ii wanted to reschedule or withdraw my opp so OBVIOUSLY i begged forgiveness and asked for anotehr interview then ass-kisssed some more!!

do you know how many people get interview from liverpool roughly?
Not many relative to number of applicants.. Enough to indicate that are very lucky!

I think it's like a 1:2.5 chance after interview, or thereabouts.... Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1116)
78.93%
Leave (298)
21.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed