Jack Wills New Collection!! Watch

Cessie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by loafer)
hi, just out of interest: do many people wear jack wills at warwick? dont ask why lol

Hmmm, no not loads to be honest! Though you probably will find some of that 'type' of people there. But if you can't handly having a certain type of people at your uni you need to get a grip tbh........ Most people don't really fit into the category you'd like them too - shame!
DaneCook
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
What is a Jack Will?
DaneCook
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
God what's your problem? Grow up. I totally feel bad for poor people and help and give to charity. But if I want to spend my hard earned money on a 200 quid blazer I bloody well will. (I have no intention to, I'd rather spend that on a ball dress ) but you have no place to tell me how to spend my money.
It's funny when people say this, someone else thinks you're pretty poor.
There's always someone who is richer :p:
BetterThanHeaven
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by loafer)
well i just said that to cover my back, really im gauging how many wanabe sloanes (cloanes), fake sloanes (floanes) and real sloanes there are there (sloanes)
What in hell is a "Cloane" & "Floane"?

What's the difference between someone that wears JW and goes to a state school, and someone that went to a public school?

Prat.
ChannieAlana
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I shall wait until my catalogue comes
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BetterThanHeaven)
What in hell is a "Cloane" & "Floane"?

What's the difference between someone that wears JW and goes to a state school, and someone that went to a public school?

Prat.
you dont need to worry about it, hun.
Saskatoon
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
Hello hello! I wondered if anybody could help me? I bought a men's jumper (in extra small) from the sale and it came today and when I tried it on... my hands dissappeared. What I mean is the sleeves are the longest thing in the world and it's also hideously unflattering - probably should have stuck to girls' clothes! Anyway, what I want to know is... can I return it to one of the shops or do I absolutely have to send it back via post? Or, actually, what about ebay? Hmm, thoughts and suggestions anyone? Thanks so much in advance! :hoppy:
Tinkerbee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Saskatoon)
Hello hello! I wondered if anybody could help me? I bought a men's jumper (in extra small) from the sale and it came today and when I tried it on... my hands dissappeared. What I mean is the sleeves are the longest thing in the world and it's also hideously unflattering - probably should have stuck to girls' clothes! Anyway, what I want to know is... can I return it to one of the shops or do I absolutely have to send it back via post? Or, actually, what about ebay? Hmm, thoughts and suggestions anyone? Thanks so much in advance! :hoppy:

You can return things in store, that were bought online. :yep:
Not sure how good they are about returning things like that though (Ive only returned something that was damaged..) but Ive always found their customer service to be v good, so they may well let you swap

Personally I'd whack it on Ebay.
Sophie_10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
has anyone got the handbook yet or have any idea when the handbooks will be sent?
i mean i've looked on the website, but still want the handbook!

and has anyone bought anything yet or got their eye on anything?
Sophie_10
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by StotheL)
I shamefully own an Oxford University hoodie, and I still don't know why the hell I bought it to this day. It's comfortable though, I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time haha.
no need to be ashamed.
they're cool and you know it

(Original post by Hedgehunter)
If you bought that at one of those tourist shops and thought that it is supposedly a genuine Oxford Uni hoodie, I'd imagine you are mistaken. Yeah, its annoying when I see people with those, as most often they probably don't actually go there!

They must have actual ones which you can't buy in a shop such as real college hoodie, I would rather wear that than JW/A&F. (though then of course you would need to go to Oxford) :p:
i have one!
i see you're also a fellow berkshire person (we must have a name?! :confused: )

you must love going to oxford where every other person has one on.
come to think of it, there's quite a few in my sixth form who wear them too!

i made the mistake though of buying a light blue one, which is cambridge colour!
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nah, Oxford and Cambridge hoodies are great if you are a member of that university , otherwise you just look a bit touristy :p:

I'm not a hoodie person but I love wearinig my uni/College/society hoodies because they have some 'meaning' attached to them
Tinkerbee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sophie_10)
has anyone got the handbook yet or have any idea when the handbooks will be sent?
i mean i've looked on the website, but still want the handbook!

and has anyone bought anything yet or got their eye on anything?
Not recieved mine yet :sad: and I havent looked at it online as I don't want to spoil the boredom reducing 5 mins of reading it :ninja:

I don't really like any of the stuff... was going to buy some cardigans/jumpers but theyre too brightly coloured.
victoire
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
Nah, Oxford and Cambridge hoodies are great if you are a member of that university , otherwise you just look a bit touristy :p:

I'm not a hoodie person but I love wearinig my uni/College/society hoodies because they have some 'meaning' attached to them
I used to wear my sister's one, although I now refuse to even look at it :tongue: haha I'm bitter. Someone I know bought a college one and used to wear it to make her look over 18 so she could get served in pubs... :rolleyes:

As for the new JW collection... I'm disappointed :mad: The general colours and hoodies are rubbish and the knitwear is boring. I don't like the skirts either, and I do actually need a new one now! Bring on the summer handbook please.
Tory Dan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbee)
Not recieved mine yet :sad: and I havent looked at it online as I don't want to spoil the boredom reducing 5 mins of reading it :ninja:

I don't really like any of the stuff... was going to buy some cardigans/jumpers but theyre too brightly coloured.
Quite, I bought one of the new Highworth jumper things in charcoal colour, it does look rather dashing with a check shirt and a pheasant tie. I'm not as impressed as some of the stuff they have had in the past, perhaps its because I'm very still much in winter mode and can't see when I would be wearing a pair of shorts or polo's outside when there's snow on the ground.
victoire
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm just looking forward to when all the clearance stuff from last season is sent to bicester
Tinkerbee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tory Dan)
Quite, I bought one of the new Highworth jumper things in charcoal colour, it does look rather dashing with a check shirt and a pheasant tie. I'm not as impressed as some of the stuff they have had in the past, perhaps its because I'm very still much in winter mode and can't see when I would be wearing a pair of shorts or polo's outside when there's snow on the ground.
The mens stuff is far nicer I think.
Im always in winter mode, I can't see why someone would want a lime green jumper :lolwut: And the polos are just vile.

:sad:
Tory Dan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbee)
The mens stuff is far nicer I think.
Im always in winter mode, I can't see why someone would want a lime green jumper :lolwut: And the polos are just vile.

:sad:
Yeah I just had a look at the girls and it does look a bit colourful, the mens polos look dreadful as well, I always think bright colours look a bit cheap and chaz like.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have to say, I'm quite disappointed with this season's range. The shirts look likek maternity wear and t-shirts have gone up by £5 aswell which is a disappointment. Don't think I'll be buying much this season. Wouldn't mind the rug for my room though! Very pretty
victoire
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
I have to say, I'm quite disappointed with this season's range. The shirts look likek maternity wear and t-shirts have gone up by £5 aswell which is a disappointment. Don't think I'll be buying much this season. Wouldn't mind the rug for my room though! Very pretty
What rug? Also I'd forgotten about homewares.... £30 for fudge! HAH.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by victoire)
What rug? Also I'd forgotten about homewares.... £30 for fudge! HAH.
http://jackwills.com/Store/ProductDe...er=ACCESSORIES

this one

And I know!! I saw the tin and thought 'that's so cool!' but then thought '£30...great...could buy the fudge in Thorntons for a few pounds.' If it is special JW's fudge I might think differently though :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (213)
27.92%
No (550)
72.08%

Watched Threads