Do black men prefer white women? Watch

This discussion is closed.
doggyfizzel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ypo)
Pffffff, guess I must be racist like the rest of the world then.
rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm)
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
I would say not giving someone consideration based on their race or you thoughts on their race is discrimination. So yes you are racist, and no, the rest of the world isn't racist. As this thread goes some way to proving.
i.star
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dorito)
All depends on their VISA expiry.
lol, true to some extent
DealerG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ypo)
And is there something wrong with joining/creating threads about race?
Not at all.
tom_ato
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
lol

Where on earth do people get these false assumptions that black women are usually mouthy?
Seriously, where? That's such a stupid stereotype, you can't just say that a certain group all have the some personality characteristics because it's simply not true.
DealerG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tom_ato)
Seriously, where? That's such a stupid stereotype, you can't just say that a certain group all have the some personality characteristics because it's simply not true.
That didn't make sense. A CERTAIN group of chatty youths ARE chatty, therefore you can say that a CERTAIN group will have some of the same personality characteristics.
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by tom_ato)
Two people said that black women are generally mouthy and even claimed it was fact. I will post them later.

Here's what they said not me.

(Original post by NoQualms)
Also-yes black women tend to be mouthier than white women-but that could be genetics-black people have more testosterone than other races-or is this fact wrong?
(Original post by ypo)
No this fact is absolutely correct.
How you can state this as fact is beyond belief?

(Original post by DealerG)
If we take this thread as a small sample, black women generally have a ruder appoach.
Really? I haven't noticed anything like that on this thread.
sleekchic
Report 9 years ago
that didn't make sense. A certain group of chatty youths ARE chatty, therefore you can say that a CERTAIN group wil have some personality characteristics.

No you can't because then you are saying that the whole group is like that when that is just a false generalisation.
ypo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by doggyfizzel)
rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm)
n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
I would say not giving someone consideration based on their race or you thoughts on their race is discrimination. So yes you are racist,
Oh wow, I'm a complete racist for wanting to date women of my own race. I'm totally shaking in my boots at that accusation.

and no, the rest of the world isn't racist. As this thread goes some way to proving.
Do you have any evidence to prove this? Having lived in both South Asia and the Far East I can tell you that, from all my experiences and knowledge, the vast majority of native Asians seek partners of their own race and strongly disapprove of interracial relationships. Are they, all 3 billion of them, all racists as well?
DealerG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
No you can't because then you are saying that the whole group is like that when that is just a false generalisation.
NO, it's like saying a group of arab people aren't arabs, IN WHAT WORLD DOES THAT MAKE SENSE. She said it's being stereotypical to class a CERTAIN group of people as having a personal characteristic. It doesn't make sense.
Jerking My Gerking
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
White women are better looking.
MikeHarris
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fabfay)
the colour of hair is different to colour of skin, obviously people are going to have preferences but you shouldnt avoid a certain race because of the colour of there skin.
Why is it different? If you prefer the looks of black girls over white girls for example should you force yourself to go out with a white girl over a black girl because "you shouldn't avoid them." There's a difference between being rude and holding an opinion. IF you simply have the involuntary opinion that black girls are more attractive than white girls, thats not your fault, I dont think you should force yourself to go out with any race.
sleekchic
Report 9 years ago
NO, it's like saying a group of arab people aren't arabs, IN WHAT WORLD DOES THAT MAKE SENSE. She said it's being stereotypical to class a CERTAIN group of people as having a personal characteristic. It doesn't make sense.
It does make sense. She said it's stereotypical to class all black women as being mouthy. How can you say a certain group of people have the same personal characteristics?
tom_ato
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That didn't make sense. A CERTAIN group of chatty youths ARE chatty, therefore you can say that a CERTAIN group will have some of the same personality characteristics.
It did make sense; it meant that saying "all black girls are mouthy" is a completely baseless statement, and as worthwhile as stating any other blatantly ridiculous generalisation about other racial groups. Jeez.

If we take this thread as a small sample, black women generally have a ruder appoach.
And if we operate by your principles there are a lot of other presumptions that could be taken from this thread, but that's all very unproductive.
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
White rabbits venture into the black forest lol
flowerness
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This thread is stupid.
ypo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by flowerness)
This thread is stupid.
Then why post on it?
i.star
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think black men prefer white women first coz they don't have horse hair, second they arre easier/cheaper. Black women nearly always want some thing in return materailwise and economicwise. a lot of black hair don't feel very nice even if it's relaxed. I mean it's very stiff/doesn't blow when windy.
White women are easier to control/opress. Black women are very aggresive and can put the man thorugh hell if they find he's cheating or if they love him too much take it out on the woman who's "stealin her man"
DealerG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You don't understand do you.

A "Certain" group of people is a group of people with distinct characteristics, FACT. If I said i got a room of people who like to talk, saying that this group of people like to talk isn't being stereotypical.
tom_ato
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You don't understand do you.

A "Certain" group of people is a group of people with distinct characteristics, FACT. If I said i got a room of people who like to talk, saying that this group of people like to talk isn't being stereotypical.
But in this case the only characteristics in common that make them all part of this "certain group" is the fact that they are black and girls. This has no effect on their personality whatsoever.
*Natalie*
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There is way to much negative generalisation on this thread about black women.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed