Turn on thread page Beta

stupid members watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    you seem to be a bit like percy., don't you think everyone. you seem to share the same craving for power and a degree of meglomania.
    this has nothing to do with power, its just simply the best way to run the place. having a panel of moderators meerly hinders the smooth running of the forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    i understand my system is never likely to be put in place, i am meerly stating the way in which i believe the board should be run.
    You present a solution but do not show the problem in a way which is ever likely to be accepted as a real problem, if you can show that something needs to be sorted out then you may have a chance of earning some respect, otherwise you doomed to gain a grey gem.

ReputationRep:
    this has nothing to do with power, its just simply the best way to run the place. having a panel of moderators meerly hinders the smooth running of the forum.
    but you seem to believe you are the correct person to replace the mod panel, whereas I would not view myself as suitable. You think too highly of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise_1988)
    You present a solution but do not show the problem in a way which is ever likely to be accepted as a real problem, if you can show that something needs to be sorted out then you may have a chance of earning some respect, otherwise you doomed to gain a grey gem.
    i dont have a grey gem do i ?? anyway - someone who holds views such as mine is never going to be popular with all, if i wanted to be popular i would suck up to the mods and agree with everything they say like you do.

ReputationRep:
    but you seem to believe you are the correct person to replace the mod panel, whereas I would not view myself as suitable. You think too highly of yourself.
    endorf is possibly the most unsuitable person I can think of. For reasons to many to mention here.

ReputationRep:
    i think i could do a good job, yes, a crime ?? ... no.

ReputationRep:
    he's not MODest

ReputationRep:
    i dont have a grey gem do i ?? anyway - someone who holds views such as mine is never going to be popular with all, if i wanted to be popular i would suck up to the mods and agree with everything they say like you do.
    I do not suck up to the mods, I have had numerous scuffles with them, the most notable being the deletion of my quiz thread, but I still think they do the job that is required of them, all though some mistakes have been made.

ReputationRep:
    I said "gain a grey gem", you could infer from that comment that I expect you will soon.
    Those, like myself who use the board for it's propper purpose do not have any trouble with the mods. It is just the jealous power-hungry members such as yourself who seem to be envious of their powers, so spent all their time making the mod's lives harder, that do not like the mods.

ReputationRep:
    I said "gain a grey gem", you could infer from that comment that I expect you will soon.
    Those, like myself who use the board for it's propper purpose do not have any trouble with the mods. It is just the jealous power-hungry members such as yourself who seem to be envious of their powers, so spent all their time making the mod's lives harder.
    if people want to neg rep me for my beliefs then so be it. i am not power hungry if i wanted power i would not try and be a mod on a forum, lol, there is no real power in that ! its not even in the real world. i am certainly not envious of mods, i just want them to do a better job.

ReputationRep:
    i just want them to do a better job.
    I'd agree with you there, the mods are far too lenient. How many times have they banned dazya only for him to make another account? If they're banning him so many times for a reason then they should contact his ISP and get his account blocked. There should also be a swear filter on here, it's un-necessary to swear on a forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I'd agree with you there, the mods are far too lenient. How many times have they banned dazya only for him to make another account? If they're banning him so many times for a reason then they should contact his ISP and get his account blocked. There should also be a swear filter on here, it's un-necessary to swear on a forum.
    The mods can sometimes be too harsh as well, but it is still no reason for them to be scrapped.

ReputationRep:
    The mods can sometimes be too harsh as well, but it is still no reason for them to be scrapped.
    I've never seen them too harsh. I never said scrap them either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I've never seen them too harsh. I never said scrap them either.
    They were harsh when they deleted the quiz thread, they could have just closed it.

ReputationRep:
    They were harsh when they deleted the quiz thread, they could have just closed it.
    But loads of newbies had 50 one-word posts on it. It wasn't fair that they got a huge post count, for nothing really.

ReputationRep:
    Also, will you ever forget about that stupid quiz, you seem to have a major chip on your shoulder about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    dazya is one of the best members on the forum, why would they ban him in the first place >?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    ISP's wont listen unless its hacking, or really bad stuff.

I tried reporting someone the other day with no avail.

ReputationRep:
    But loads of newbies had 50 one-word posts on it. It wasn't fair that they got a huge post count, for nothing really.
    your so pathetic, caring about your post count. post count means nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Also, will you ever forget about that stupid quiz, you seem to have a major chip on your shoulder about it.
    I have laid it to rest, I am just pointing out that I have no love for the moderators.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.