Is a size 16 unsexy? Watch

ijustlovetolearn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Adonis)
since when was giving opnion = trolling?
Hmm yeh im confused I thought trolling was when you make up an obvious lie.
Lukas7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ijustlovetolearn)
Hmm yeh im confused I thought trolling was when you make up an obvious lie.
Nope. Its making posts designed to create an arguement or harass someone. Such as:

I am sayin' NOTHING
In response to the Original Thread starter.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You look fine here. Which isn't to say that you wouldn't look better if you were to shed, say, a stone or two; but you aren't 'unsexy'.
Lukas7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
like cheddar baby
Don't give up the day job, if you have one.

Now can we get this back on topic without a kid trying to act cool and bull people?

Agreed with Profesh.
adamstaple
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
You look fine here. Which isn't to say that you wouldn't look better if you were to shed, say, a stone or two; but you aren't 'unsexy'.
Is that a pic of the OP?

She looks fine, don't worry!
Lukas7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you were the one who changed topics so don't gimme that ****
Can you actually make a post without swearing/posting a bunch of stars to sound cool.

It is possible to express yourself without obscenities and by actually speaking English.
Adonis
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Lukas7)
Can you actually make a post without swearing/posting a bunch of stars to sound cool.

It is possible to express yourself without obscenities and by actually speaking English.
because this is how I talk?

and again... please tell me where "I'm not talking English"

and why are you making an issue of my lack of eloquence? since we aren't allowed to go OT

scroll back and you'll see I gave full concise opnions about the OP
Metropolis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
*didn't read topic*

lose weight, you weigh a lot

you said it yourself that "you always seem to find an excuse", which is good - thats the thing which fat/unfit people don't usually realise.

Since you know the excuses are being conveniently created you have to just push yourself and be disciplined.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Also, you come across as VERY pendantic

seriously ONE post/ONE DELIBERATE mispelling

and there might be other errors/typo's too...but guess what? this isn't some essay i have to proof read... im just typing as i think so if i make a mistake i dont care... if you weren't so damn OMG HE SPELT A WORD WRONG !! HOW AM I EVER TO UNDERSTAND HIM

then we could just talk

and heck... I could even make a very real logical likening to this and her being a fatty boom boom

why am I being picked on for not having 'classy writing' but it's fine for her to stuff herself?

do both not display a lack of care/attention/effort?

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE ACCEPT ME FOR HOW I AM !!! DAMN IT !!! I NEED TO BE ACCEPTED AS I AM

AS I TYPE !!! YOU GRAMMAR NAZI'S ARE RUNING MY LIFE
Easy, tiger.
welcome to the machine
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think if you try and slim and manage a 12 everything will improve!
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
I am sayin' NOTHING
You are a horrid individual. I pity the woman you marry.
aybaybay
Report 9 years ago
idk i'm a size 3
Shining*Armour
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by blue-ravine)
I've always been a little over weight, but since my parents split up 4 years ago, i've been putting on about a stone a year, im 18 years old, 5'5, am a size 16 weigh 12.7 stone . I love my food, obviously, and most of my family are overweight and the girls all have big bones. But i really want to lose weight, but it seems like i always find a valid excuse for not changing my diet or exercising more, like exams, feeling depressed etc:shifty: . I just dont know how guys feel about being with a girl of my size:confused: , as i usually only see beautiful average sized couples, and it gets me down big time. Should i lose the weight so someone will fancy me, and to make me feel better. Or do i wait to find the probably 1 in a million guy that accepts me as i am? Confused and depressed, love to hear anybodies thoughts, thanks :talkhand: x
This is not the right attitude. If you do want to lose weight, then do it for YOURSELF. Don't do it for other people. Losing weight is a great way to get healthier and even add years to your life expectancy.

Normally I would say, if you are happy and fine with the way you look and feel, thats great. But from this you obviously aren't so, get to it! Walk more, just do more general activity if you don't want to join a gym, eat healthier - more veg on your plate, less fried food. There are ways where you can still eat lots but still be healthy, just take the motivation you obviously have inside you and 'grab the bull by the horns' so to speak.

The main thing is, to do it for yourself because YOU want to. Nothing is stopping you but yourself, so take charge of how you think and feel on this issue and do what you WANT to do.

There is always someone, scrap that, more than one person out there for everyone so if you don't want to lose the weight etc then you don't have to. But to me it seems like that is how you would be happier. So, are you going to do it? Do you want to change your life? Don't listen to people like Adonis who wouldnt know a good thing if it hit them over the face but do it for yourself and don't take mind what anyone else says.

I hope i have helped in any way, shape or form.

Good luck x

PM me if you need moral support etc, i'm a good listener.
blue-ravine
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
lol, I'm muscular but I have a small frame

http://www.taleb.co.uk/adonis.jpg
ok, lol, now i feel downright fat! well, the weights not gonna shift itself, so when exams are over, im gonna get down to the gym and die from exhaustion x
hallix
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by aybaybay)
idk i'm a size 3
no your not and OP, i'm going to go with the minority and say that you should loose some weight. blunt honesty.
blue-ravine

so it's not like she is "genetically" like that
In fact, as i grew up, my figure mirrored my mum's when she was growing up i.e. bottom heavy (mainly big thighs), and boobs getting bigger with the rest of me, so i think in some parts it is genetic, but im not blaming it all on that, coz just because my genes are bad, doesn't mean i can't fight to maintain my weight, i just love my food (like my mum) and sometimes dont know when to say 'thats enough'. x
blue-ravine
(Original post by unfinished sympathy)
i think i can see why you've got a lot of neg rep!

If you feel comfortable in your body then don't lose weight, but if you feel like **** then do. It's all well and good asking if guys find a size 16 sexy, but do you think you are sexy? if you don't, then do something so that you do feel good. You don't want to be accepted by a guy and feel like you're settling yourself for a guy you don't like but feel obligated to be with because he likes you, stuff the guys- think about yourself and how you feel!
You hit the nail right on the head: i dont feel sexy...unless im all done up, like adonis said, i get looks too when im all dolled up in flattering clothes, long brown curles and nice make-up, but what about everytime you get in the shower and avoid mirrors, i think i've just answered my own question lol, but yeah, it's nice to see what people have to say, and it kind of gives me an invisible kick up the **** to lose some weight and feel happier in myself. I think I'm gonna print off some of the more...ahem, motivational posts, and keep them with me as motivation
rennythetoad16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Size 16 is fine! As long as you are not damaging your health and you are happy then its ok.
Most people see to be saying that your pictures (which i can't access!) aren't that bad. Sounds a bit like me to be honest - i'm a size 12 / 14 but when i tell people they think i'm joking (probably to do with my height though - 5ft 11!)
But dropping a dress size will help you boost your confidence with guys... even if you have curves don't drape them in baggy clothes... accentuate your assets! x
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by blue-ravine)
I've always been a little over weight, but since my parents split up 4 years ago, i've been putting on about a stone a year, im 18 years old, 5'5, am a size 16 weigh 12.7 stone . I love my food, obviously, and most of my family are overweight and the girls all have big bones. But i really want to lose weight, but it seems like i always find a valid excuse for not changing my diet or exercising more, like exams, feeling depressed etc:shifty: . I just dont know how guys feel about being with a girl of my size:confused: , as i usually only see beautiful average sized couples, and it gets me down big time. Should i lose the weight so someone will fancy me, and to make me feel better. Or do i wait to find the probably 1 in a million guy that accepts me as i am? Confused and depressed, love to hear anybodies thoughts, thanks :talkhand: x
size 16 is a wierd one because its not fat or overweight but niether is it slim,
and it would depend on the person whether i found it attractive but to err on the side of caution i would say no its not attractive, size 16 is red zone for what i find attractive. I don think fat people are sexy, i find them very unsexy.

But thats my opinion and people are different and i wouldnt call you overwieght. OP losing wieght is one thing, yes you could lose a few pounds but do it for yourself not not some media induced portrayal of beauty. If your size makes you happy then who is anyone else to judge
Anonymous #4
Report 9 years ago
I'm going out with a size 18 and she's hot imo. Curves :coma:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads