:hahaha:freaks

played it briefly many years ago but never got into it:getmecoat:
Unbiased Opinion
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sd123)
Haha that reminds me. One of my friends wanted me to be at his online wedding in Runescape... so there I was in Varrock church thinking wtf is going on here, this is so wrong !?!
Ohhh, that happened to me. I was the priest at a wedding. Good times. :rolleyes:
DancingCorpse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
When i first played it, someone took me out to this priest and said i'd get a weapon, i actually got mercilessly slaughtered by the crazy holy man. It was a sad nooby day.
Deutsch_Beth
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I played it loaaads from like 12 to 14, though I only got to level 46 or something. Me and my ex-boyfriend used to 'meet up' on Runescape xD (Though also in real life lol)
Occasionally if I get uber bored I go mine coal and talk to strangers :P
Meekle72
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
LOL i used to play this 3 years ago, i say 3 years cos my username was scizor06...

From then i moved onto conquer online. I had a decent runescape account but i had a better than average conquer account, though there were some freakishly good people on that game!
Guinny
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone who knew about the internet and didn't play this stuff back when they were 13 is lying or lying.

:]
MaccyG
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Me I used to be a feather trader making good profits then a rune essense trainer. SOmetimes go on to try and get myself banned and flame everyone and spam stuff. Pretty funny those calling me a noob hmm.
Meagz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Zomg we should have a TSR runescape meet hahaha.
The Jester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by PeanutButterJellyTime)
What server did you play on O_O.
i cant even remember the names properly.. i was on mapleglobal i had characters in bera,khani and scania? (i think those are the names) i even used real money to buy stuff.

T_T

i think i might just sell my accounts on ebay :rolleyes:
sd123
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rich_183)
yeah..i used to when i was 13 ...got 88 mining and 80 smithing!!!! hell yeah! that was down to pure hard work lol
trouble is my brother still plays it...at 16! he is combat level 101 but i mean that is a bit too old isnt it?
It's hard to say really. I know most the people that play on it are around y7 age but I don't think the game would be the same without the competitive nature that only mature players can provide. Without the 16+ players, the great clans wouldn't exist and people wouldn't be making hundreds of millions. The younger players only go around begging for things and wear their newly made steel armour.
Languagesfreak
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I did And I got 99 cooking! Woop!
DancingCorpse
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I used to think being some kind of tree cutting god was a proud thing... i thought i had friends, but they were only those demonic endlessly cutting bots *facepalm*
Calira
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I used to play a lot, sometimes I log in and see if anyone I know's still around.

(Original post by Acta Non Verba)
Hi I had 99 agility.
:five:
That was such a waste of time, I don't even want to look up how many laps I ran in doing it. Got through watching plenty of films while doing it though.

(Original post by Meagz)
I'd go to it :top:
SnowAngel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
would anyone trust me enough to give me their account details (via pm) of runescape so I can see what a high level player looks like?
i'm trustworthy, i swear
Hunnii
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Moi :blushing:
Hunnii
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Double
Hunnii
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Meagz)
:awesome:

Set it up :wink2:
Hunnii
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SnowAngel)
would anyone trust me enough to give me their account details (via pm) of runescape so I can see what a high level player looks like?
i'm trustworthy, i swear
By details, do you mean account name so you can search it up and see the stats.. or acc and pass? Because if it's the latter, good luck with that :tongue:
Webstersss
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I made about £1000 from real world trading, thanks RS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise