Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    phew, that was close...
    i never knew that a small electric yellow mouse thing could save my life... i love you pikachu - marry me!!!!
    you can keep that pikachu if u want to. I have about 100 in one of my boxs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    how can you not like zelda!!!??? its like the bible of all games!!!!! i.....think....my heart is .... stopping.....
    Zelda's a very average game. Everything it does has been done better by one game or another.

ReputationRep:
    Zelda's the best. it wipes the floor with other games i'd care to mention. any way, plus Shigeru miyamoto (made amrio & Zelda) is a man of genius. what I'm trying to say is that you owe it to him and the big N for saving the games industry from collapse in the 1980s plus if it was'nt for Zelda and mario games we wouldnt be playing games as they are now.
    Also I feel nowadays developers care too much about graphics over what makes a game special.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.