Scroll to see replies

Muddy91
Copious amounts dude lol! - seriously :sigh:

ask chitty chitty bang bang haha

Luckily there wasn't too much vomit at Koko neon the night before last ^_^
Reply 1381
Philosoraptor
Luckily there wasn't too much vomit at Koko neon the night before last ^_^

the awesomeness that was neon :biggrin: i just wish i'd gotten in earlier and could remember more....
lotusx
the awesomeness that was neon :biggrin: i just wish i'd gotten in earlier and could remember more....

Did I meet you there? I talked to loads of UCL medics that day...
Reply 1383
Philosoraptor
Did I meet you there? I talked to loads of UCL medics that day...

potentially. although an excess of vodka led to a loss of memory. and saying 'i was wearing neon' isn't exactly helpful....
Hey guys... a hopeful medic for 2011 here. I just had a quick question:-
Apparently UCL love a variety of subjects ie a few non science based, and everyone seems to say that. I'm taking further maths, maths, Chemistry, Biology and physics. Just wondering if there is still a point in applying..?

englishman129
Apparently UCL love a variety of subjects ie a few non science based, and everyone seems to say that. I'm taking further maths, maths, Chemistry, Biology and physics. Just wondering if there is still a point in applying..?

Yes, plenty of people get in without a contrasting subject at A level. :smile:
Reply 1386
Spencer Wells
Not until after A-level results day, even for those who've already got the grades in hand or are grads.

Ai yah yah ! That means till August 2010. Right ?
Thanks anyway ! :shakehand:
Reply 1387
englishman129

I'm taking exactly those subjects... And they obviously couldn't have minded too much!
Firmed. :biggrin:
Reply 1389
I know u need 19 in bmat for interview but I understand some people still get interviews if below 19 so im just wondering whats the lowest bmat score someone has got and still got interviewed?
Reply 1390
larry000
I know u need 19 in bmat for interview but I understand some people still get interviews if below 19 so im just wondering whats the lowest bmat score someone has got and still got interviewed?

If you score 5,5,9 in sections 1, 2 and 3 respectively, which is 19 in total, then you are guaranteed an interview at some stage in the applciation cycle. Whether or not they are going to do that for 2011 entry, I don't know.

There are people that receive interviews with BMAT scores below 19.
People who have firmed UCL, have you sent the accommodation letter yet? and where do you want to get? For me, it's between Astor and Campell House :smile:
Woody.
Thanks a lot, very much appreciate that post (: Something to consider definitely. The prospectus for UCL only really touches on the modules covered in the first few years, do you know anywhere where you can get a better understanding?

You could just ask.....there are plenty of UCL medics looking for something to procastrinate with....
Reply 1393
RoadWarrior
People who have firmed UCL, have you sent the accommodation letter yet? and where do you want to get? For me, it's between Astor and Campell House :smile:

Not yet - will do when i get back home from france - I really want ramsay!! :yep:
RoadWarrior

I haven't sent It off yet, will do soon though. Yourself?

I'll be gunning for Ramsay. Seems like pretty much everyone is though. :rofl:
Reply 1395
Chances of getting in if you are put on waiting list???
Reply 1396
Onychophagia

ramsay's where it's at :wink:
Onychophagia

Just gotta get some photos and then done :biggrin: booo to Ramsay :p:
lotusx
ramsay's where it's at :wink:

You've probably just increased the number of people trying to get in Ramsay now. :colonhash:

You're at Ramsay I'm guessing, What should I put on the form to have the best shot at Ramsay? :holmes:
Reply 1399
Why is Ramsay the best? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending