Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Fortunately my timetable is sympathetic to my sleeping habits so i'm giving myself a completely undeserved day off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    check your inbox if not check your junk
    Howsoon after firming it do they email you? I firmed at like 3pm today and it's Sunday, so I doubt I'll receive anything until tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashalouise2109)
    OH MY GOD- I just got soooo excited then!! I think you owe us all a drink freshers week for getting our hopes up
    agreed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aqsalikestodream)
    Howsoon after firming it do they email you? I firmed at like 3pm today and it's Sunday, so I doubt I'll receive anything until tomorrow.
    Id still phone and see if they will give over the line just in case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv.w)
    ye I really wanted to go to gill street until I realisedd how pricey it was and that postgrads go there too, have to seen some of the privet halls? you get sooo much more for your money
    http://www.mansionstudent.co.uk/loca...accommodation/
    Yeah, i'm starting to think going private might of been a much better idea! http://www.accommodationforstudents....ity=nottingham this one looks good as well!

It would of been a lot less stressful!

ReputationRep:
    thank **** ive finished college til september!
    ahh the beauty of doing all coursework based subjects!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Media Studies at Clifton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just a student)
    same, but hopefully trent. I really loved it on open day and interview
    yeah i loved it too, i think its a lot nicer than birmingham city location wise and the look of the campus as well

ReputationRep:
    Just got on, and it doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashalouise2109)
    OH MY GOD- I just got soooo excited then!! I think you owe us all a drink freshers week for getting our hopes up
    Agreed, except I need a drink now just to deal with the stress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerri1gle)
    i can't decide between mill house or hampden!! do you know how many people share a bathroom in mill house? and how far away is it from city site? ahhhhh
    0.6 miles, 15 min (max) walk, or you can get all day tram passes £3 - or just boycott paying the tram people, they don't fine you, just tell you to get off at the next stop... and there are different trams every 5 mins

i don't know how many people share, but it can't be that bad

stressssed!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just reading what you're all saying and i feel exactly the same! Wanting my bed sooooooo badly, hoping to get Gill st anyone else there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv.w)
    agreed!
    Define 'all' of us :P

ReputationRep:
    Id look into private for the second year, I wanna spend some time reeeeeeealy getting to hate people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexParkins)
    Define 'all' of us :P

Me, him, her, you and that voice in my head

ReputationRep:
    ntu should listen to our demands: accommodation open at 12 midnight!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lianne93)
    Yeah, i'm starting to think going private might of been a much better idea! http://www.accommodationforstudents....ity=nottingham this one looks good as well!

It would of been a lot less stressful!
    ye i was looking at there too! there's a place called glasshouse aswell which has its own gym and they're all pretty much the same or cheaper than sandby! if i dont get sandby I might just go for one of them, just scared that ill be all alone with a load of 'mature' students haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scoley1)
    Just reading what you're all saying and i feel exactly the same! Wanting my bed sooooooo badly, hoping to get Gill st anyone else there?
    Yes...Gill is first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    0.6 miles, 15 min (max) walk, or you can get all day tram passes £3 - or just boycott paying the tram people, they don't fine you, just tell you to get off at the next stop... and there are different trams every 5 mins

i don't know how many people share, but it can't be that bad

stressssed!!!!!!!!!
    ah okaay thanks! The rooms look bigger and its a nicer building but kinda wanna be where the most people are. oh but it is cheaper....aaahhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scoley1)
    Im thinking Gill Street or Sandby... if worse comes to worst then Blenheim

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.