Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you listening to right now? IV Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

One of the best power ballads ever made.

ReputationRep:
    'The Fun Powder Plot' by Wild Beasts.

Lush music, intriguing lyrics and extraordinary vocals - all of the things they do best.

ReputationRep:
    The Radio Dept. - Peace of Mind

the riff is so infectious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heartimplode)
    Foo Fighters - Times Like These
    who negged you for foo fighters? :eek: what has the world come to? so good, can't wait till their next album!

(Original post by F.I)
    naiceee. I prefer their original songs though (rather than the cover of crappy akon), like Alerion

Champagne Supernova - Oasis

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mally-xo)
      who negged you for foo fighters? :eek: what has the world come to? so good, can't wait till their next album!
      aha, you know in general though, I've noticed there a quite a lot of Foos 'haters' these days :dontknow: their choice I guess. I can't wait for the next album too. Heavier stuff, woopie! I'm trying to find tickets to see them this year.. wasn't planning to go at first, but after thinking about how epic the 2008 stadium gig was, I realised I need to see them again! Dave especially

Foo Fighters - X-Static

ReputationRep:
      Unexpected - The View

ReputationRep:
      aha, you know in general though, I've noticed there a quite a lot of Foos 'haters' these days :dontknow: their choice I guess. I can't wait for the next album too. Heavier stuff, woopie! I'm trying to find tickets to see them this year.. wasn't planning to go at first, but after thinking about how epic the 2008 stadium gig was, I realised I need to see them again! Dave especially

Foo Fighters - X-Static
      foo haters!? wutwutwut is this nonsense I have never seen them unfortunately, I kept trying to get tickets for the gig they are doing at milton keynes, but not joy have you heard the teaser for one of the songs on their new album? if you haven't lemme know and I'll link you to it it is only like 30 seconds though haha.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mally-xo)
      foo haters!? wutwutwut is this nonsense I have never seen them unfortunately, I kept trying to get tickets for the gig they are doing at milton keynes, but not joy have you heard the teaser for one of the songs on their new album? if you haven't lemme know and I'll link you to it it is only like 30 seconds though haha.
      Yaaah, I heard it! "THESE ARE MY FAMOUS LAST WORDS!" I was contemplating whether to go to MK but decided no because it's too much fuss travelling. The one I was looking at is the NME gig they'll be at on the 25th of this month at Wembley Arena although I don't like the idea of paying for other acts which well, I don't really want to see hmm decisions decisions..

ReputationRep:
      Yaaah, I heard it! "THESE ARE MY FAMOUS LAST WORDS!" I was contemplating whether to go to MK but decided no because it's too much fuss travelling. The one I was looking at is the NME gig they'll be at on the 25th of this month at Wembley Arena although I don't like the idea of paying for other acts which well, I don't really want to see hmm decisions decisions..
      ahh I saw that concert advertised too. wembley arena is an immense venue but I really dislike the support acts... cee-lo green? really?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
      No Roads Left - Linkin Park

ReputationRep:

Words cannot express how good this feels right about now. Certain drugs really shouldn't be illegal :bong:

ReputationRep:
      DevilDriver - Driving Down the Darkness

ReputationRep:
      san francisco scott mckenzie

ReputationRep:
      Weapon of Choice - Fat Boy Slim

ReputationRep:
      L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. by Noah and The Whale

ReputationRep:
      Placebo - Special K

ReputationRep:
      Tinchy Stryder - Let It Rain (feat. Melanie Fiona)

ReputationRep:
      Placebo - Meds. Having a bit of a Placebo fest tonight.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.