43.55%
Some random guy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Don't be coy, Karren's a babe.
She has great legs. Enjoyed the close up of them in this episode.
thegiantinfinity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is it just me or is Jim better than Alan Sugar in the boardroom? I'm not sure if Sir Alan really wants to have a contestant on board that's better than him! He's the best contestant and has one foot in at least the final already.
un-besito
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by QuirkyDoDo)
Meh, I like the fact that he is confident enough to think that he can pull it off. That alone enables him to pull it off. If that makes sense?
It does! His confidence is so attractive - he's definitely not my 'type' looks wise but his personality completely wins me over which is even more confusing, because he really is quite d***ish. Aaaahhh :love:
should be revising
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Marsha2112)
Exactly - there's absolutely nothing wrong in thinking of a name. It's enforcing it, or choosing it from others, that is the fault. Jim is a pro!
Jim seems to have control over you too! Can his Puppet Master powers extend through the screen?
asif123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Vincent is a legend...when I first saw him I thought to myself he looks like a cross between Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a Musketeer but he was hiarious...did anyone notice the collar thing he kept on doing?
thegiantinfinity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Marsha2112)
Exactly - there's absolutely nothing wrong in thinking of a name. It's enforcing it, or choosing it from others, that is the fault. Jim is a pro!
I would rather share that £250k with Jim than Sir Alan 366 days a year! The guy is God. Seriously.
WhiteBlankPage
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Cat size? see the light? seriously that won?!!

Logic wasn't that bad... Always hoped Jim would win but his "cards marked" so back to Tom to win!!!
S_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How is Jim controlling them all?! Actually I really like him - I feel let down by today. I thought he did well and then SAS ripped into him unfairly at the end. However, his reaction to Sugar and Karen made me not like him as much so I'm annoyed at him for that. He needed to shut the **** up :p:

I can't believe the control Jim had over Vincent! How on earth could he not take Jim back into the boardroom?! He deserved to be fired just for that to be honest because he knows that you must never value your friendships over your career in The Apprentice! They're all playing a game!

One thing I have to say, at the start of this I really thought Vincent was a douche and a **** because of what he looked like but, although he made a wrong decision, he was loyal and a honest and I thought that was admirable so respect to him. I really thought he kept his integrity even in the boardroom. He could totally have pushed that Tom hasn't won any tasks either and that he didn't press his opinion enough but he didn't. AND he accepted responsibility when Jim didn't and it's not often I think anyone is better than Jim. So, admirable at the end :moon:

Ellie...meh :p: She seems like a cool person though. This job wasn't suited for her.

Glenn really did not deserve to win here. Neither did Leon - his pitch was rubbish considering he'd had 5 hours to prepare!!

Melody did well with her pitch The majority of girls have been getting away with doing nothing though :/ I wonder if it'll be a female Apprentice again this year
the don
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Absolute disgraceful, Vincent was my favorite along with Jim to win this thing!
But everyone should praise him for sacrificing himself for is soul mate jim, very admirable.
No but seriously, i wanted him to win
ItsAnnaYay
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haha. Awesome epidsode. It really confused me at first...
Lord Sugar said "You're Fired!" to Ellie and I started doing my work again.
Next time I looked at the TV only Natasha was in boardroom..huh?
Then I realised.
Everytime I watch the apprentice...Leon:blush:
Right Guard 3.D
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was expecting the pitch for Cats-Size to include how nutritional it was it would make cats coats or eyes shine to make it less of a mystery.

Im glad Ellie went, when she talked only half of her top and bottom lips moved and that annoyed me.

My family are glad Vincent went, but I thought he was a laugh. And that collar thing when he was having his massage mega lols.

Leon's pitch was amazing. It must have managed to bore everyone to death?!
the don
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by BookWormShanti)
I'm going to keep backing Jim, even if he is fired, 10 years have past and everyone else has even forgotten Stuart Baggs.
how can anyone forget about stuart Baggs the brand, " Im not a pony... im a whole field of ponies", tbh this is probably the worst season, we know jim is going to win, and if not him, probably Melody or Leon
Liam93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim to win for sure.

Susie I don't think is too bad, although she didn't do well that makeup task. So who knows. :O

She is quite hot though.
Some random guy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by the don)
how can anyone forget about stuart Baggs the brand, " Im not a pony... im a whole field of ponies", tbh this is probably the worst season, we know jim is going to win, and if not him, probably Melody or Leon
lol, that couldn't be further from the truth. There really isn't a clear winner at this moment. Jim's problem is that he doesn't know when to shut up and accept defeat, and trying to one up Sugar is stupid if he wants to win.
x_Natalie_x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
nooooo Vincent
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Glenn's idea was awful... The pun was just bad and didn't make sense in the context of cat food at all! It was only really the packaging and the fact that they did have some kind of concept for their product that won it for them. If Vincent's team had rebranded theirs, they would have won hands down.

I was shocked at the double elimination! But Vincent did need to go. He was a good manager of the people, but not of directing the actual task itself. Totally ignoring the vet, even after Tom pointed it out again! Shame Ellie was so quiet, but I guess LS felt that he had given her a chance... I think Jim started talking himself out of it... LS will be keeping an eye out for him!

I don't think I would have recognised Ellie if I had walked past her on the streets, between the show being filmed and You're Fired! And Vincent's shirt lol. I didn't realise that he adjusted his shirt so much! Was hilarious on the bit where he was on the massage table :p: I think he died a little inside when he heard what Jim had to say about him as well!
T-ros
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Worst series ever this year.
S_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Le Masquerador.)
Did anyone else feel like Vincent was not, in fact, speaking to Lord Sugar when he said 'maybe I'm not the type of guy he's looking for' :awesome:
YES! I had to rewind and listen to it again because I thought he was talking to Jim. My heart bled for him, it really did :p: He gave it all up for Jim.
The_Male_Melons
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Xenomorph v2.1)
Indeed

Nobody can give the death stare like Margaret
This. The death stare was amazing. Miss our Mags

(Original post by Roobsa)
Don't be coy, Karren's a babe.

Not to be coy. That is true. She is nice to look at. I liked how their was a shot of her legs (she was wearing boots and there was a black cat). Something not quite right about that for a moment.
-emilybrown
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ItsAnnaYay)
Haha. Awesome epidsode. It really confused me at first...
Lord Sugar said "You're Fired!" to Ellie and I started doing my work again.
Next time I looked at the TV only Natasha was in boardroom..huh?
Then I realised.
Everytime I watch the apprentice...Leon:blush:
Leoooooooooooooonnnnnn. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed