POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
username547863
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Conspiracy theorists do my head in!
Hurr Durr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by qwerty_mad)
Americans would have tortured him like mad.
Good, he deserved it.
Dude Where's My Username
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Neg train in 5...4...3...2...1...

P.S :troll:
zjs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In all honesty, I think the only 'justice' that would've been brought about by a trial is that which was given to Adolf Eichmann and Saddam Hussein; 'victor's justice', i.e. revenge.

The guilt and execution of the man in question becomes an inevitability, it's just a case of going through a 'show trial', so that evidence is presented and the execution can be determined by a jury rather than a marine. I suppose it's more 'civilised' and humane but it's the same outcome, with little real difference.

I'd rather a dead Bin Laden than a missed opportunity. He might only be one member of Al Qaeda but a figurehead he is and a morale boost it'll be.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone who says that he is still alive or whatever needs to reply to me with a long structured logical reasoning explaining why.
It must involved logical reasoning to disprove the evidence the attack took place. the DNA evidence.. the fact many US officials have confirmed it. The fact every country involved has confirmed it. The fact world leaders have confirmed it and the fact they are soon going to release a video 'of the burial' and possible the photo's.
God_X
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
God has done him justice. He will be punished in Hell for his sins.
FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He was killed yesterday. Conspiracy theories are ignorant, make things more complicated than they actually are, and require suspension of belief.
Dude Where's My Username
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Limitless)
It's good for Osama, not America they would've tortured him like the inhumane murderers they are. I'm not saying what Osama did was correct.
Well you are. America are "inhumane murderers" but Osama isn't it? Typical Liberal
TheSownRose
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's good because it means he's not a martyr and you don't have loonies taking hostages in exchange for his release.
Rivaldo_23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)
I was with you until the first paragraph.

The bit in bold highlights your own naivety.

Yes, The US Government was behind 9/11 and has been for YEARS. They "knew" it was going to happen, and gave US ALL CLUES - where? HOLLYWOOD MOVIES! And where is the source of this knowledge? YOUTUBE! Of course, youtube holds the answers.

It makes sense now!

It actually makes sense.

Next i'm going to find the evidence for who killed Tupac in my cereal.

Elvis is my postman.

And Michael Jackson was actually an asian woman.
What I posted mate??These are films!And the fact that they show to all these films the 11 of September,the planes heading to towers,in animations 11 of September what it means?They wanted you to remember that date.Do you belive it was such a coincidence??

The Illuminati my friend have spread their name and actions to all over the world.They use films and even music industry to promote their symbols and their plans of "Global Governance".

I am very careful of what I am saying because I really feel for the families of the victims of the 11th of September and for those people killes in London and in Madrid and I feel sad for every person murdered in this world.

But I don't like seeing violence and wars.And I don't like being brainwashed by some sick and rick *******s that want to egt richer and stronger by making us suffer
User570431
Report 7 years ago
I just want to know why they still haven't provided a picture or video for ages?
desku
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by God_X)
God has done him justice. He will be punished in Hell for his sins.
Apart from God and Hell both aren't real.
LaughingBro
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Karma will bite the yanks back for what they done to Osama.
delasandro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Seasick Steve)
Let's say, hypothetically, they show DNA results - to prove 99.998% that it was really him; and footage of the assault with timestamps - to prove when the death occurred...would this change your mind?
And why can't the US government fake these...?
Hamesh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The Cornerstone)
If he's not found it's a conspiracy but if he's found it's also a conspiracy :facepalm2:

Anyways there's links to a eyewitnesshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257330
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13257940
Yes, I can understand where you're coming from bro. However, given the circumstance, that this very man is associated with such an unparalleled image of being a direct sponsor of terror around the globe & one that has fuelled questions over his existence this past decade; the fact that a lack of evidence of his actual death has not been forwarded would always open a lot of questions.

More to the point, imagine if this story were to occur without the media including the internet or Obama giving coverage over Osama's death but instead you heard it from a friend, a natural inclination would be to suggest your friend was lying & to examine visual evidence of it being the case. If there wasn't enough believable evidence, you would consider it as hearsay which can be said at this moment. It's just that we are hearing it from a President.

You could raise the question why would President Obama take such a risk of providing hearsay and rightly so? He most likely isn't, however, he hasn't given a credible amount of information to satisfy our natural inclination. Until then, a lot of skepticism remains.
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by blueray)
I just want to know why they still haven't provided a picture or video for ages?
They are going to release a video of the burial.

Picture of him himself = gory, it will have to be shown across the whole national .

Plus the consequences of releasing such a photo. They have said many, many times that releasing a photo may spark 'outrage' and be used as a basis for recruitment for future Al Qaeda effort's and things such as that.
simstatic
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It was posted all over facebook and I didn't believe it until it was on BBC News.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
2104: The Pentagon has video of Bin Laden's burial at sea and will probably soon release it, the Associated Press reports.
Gowrav
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
Proves how stupid some of these idiots really are :facepalm:
Tell me about it. Half of these people posting on TSR are seriously idiots.
Limitless
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
Well you are. America are "inhumane murderers" but Osama isn't it? Typical Liberal
I'm not even going to argue with you. ****ing idiot. :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (112)
38.89%
No - but I will (13)
4.51%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (143)
49.65%

Watched Threads