Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR B (Salters) F332 Tuesday 4th June 2013 Exam Discussion (Now Closed) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheetahs56)
    Nice, was consideriing accounting for a while myself before deciding on a medical degree I was so indecisive :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah same,i've only decided on this recently after lots of wondering haha
    Good luck with the dentistry you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigerz)
    Yeah same,i've only decided on this recently after lots of wondering haha
    Good luck with the dentistry you'll be fine!
    Thank you! You too with actuary, there is a lot of money in that field which i'm sure you know:ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! You too with actuary, there is a lot of money in that field which i'm sure you know:ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank youuu :') Yup, one of the reasons i'm doing it! Tired of being broke haha
    You can be my salters B chem buddy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Thank youuu :') Yup, one of the reasons i'm doing it! Tired of being broke haha
    You can be my salters B chem buddy :woo:
    One of my reasons for Dentistry:ninja: And yay! Although it's not something you would really boast about to your friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One of my reasons for Dentistry:ninja: And yay! Although it's not something you would really boast about to your friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yuup!
    and shh...:ninjagirl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they know nothing

ReputationRep:
    Haha yuup!
    and shh...:ninjagirl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they know nothing
    Ok:ninja::smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do any of you guys think If I put primary alcohol, then described the changes correctly of a primary, would I get ecf mark ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User32432432)
    Do any of you guys think If I put primary alcohol, then described the changes correctly of a primary, would I get ecf mark ?
    Hmmmm, don't think so as it was only 3-4 marks in total. Doesn't matter anyway, <75 should be comfortable A so you can afford to drop marks

P.S can someone ost grade boundary predictions poll?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super121)
    Linear

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how many marks was the n20 molecule question?
    and the question on nh4 and all those oxidation states- if i got one answer incorrect- oxidation state for nitrogen in one of em. i forgot what it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NielsBohrsDad)
    how many marks was the n20 molecule question?
    and the question on nh4 and all those oxidation states- if i got one answer incorrect- oxidation state for nitrogen in one of em. i forgot what it was.
    Can't remember, sorry

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, don't think so as it was only 3-4 marks in total. Doesn't matter anyway, <75 should be comfortable A so you can afford to drop marks

P.S can someone ost grade boundary predictions poll?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats good! Looking for a A to make up for the B in F333 (course work)

Didn't think the paper was too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User32432432)
    Thats good! Looking for a A to make up for the B in F333 (course work)

Didn't think the paper was too bad
    Yeah same, I need an A to make up for B in F333 too! What mark do you reckon you got roughly?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I took the same paper.
    For the last question was the answer all in the article like everyone copied out?!
    & i wrote some of my answers all over the place like arrows going from everything because i ran out of space and some answers were below the given lines i was given to write my answer in will this be a problem?

I really need an A for this exam!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NielsBohrsDad)
    Hi

I took the same paper.
    For the last question was the answer all in the article like everyone copied out?!
    & i wrote some of my answers all over the place like arrows going from everything because i ran out of space and some answers were below the given lines i was given to write my answer in will this be a problem?

I really need an A for this exam!!
    I copied it out and if you indicated there is something written outside the boundaries then I think the examiners should be kind enough to request to see your paper. For future reference though you should ask for more paper if there's none at the back. I need an A too but I messed up too much. Good luck though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madrevision)
    I copied it out and if you indicated there is something written outside the boundaries then I think the examiners should be kind enough to request to see your paper. For future reference though you should ask for more paper if there's none at the back. I need an A too but I messed up too much. Good luck though
    so if for example the last 3 lines of my answer were all at the bottom of the given space, with arrows and stuff to still try and save space and i mentioned 2 main points in hrer- would i only be losing 2 marks worst comes to worst?

& also, if my answers had arrows and stuff going from place to place but was still readable in the middle of the given space not at the end or beginning would i lose any marks, do they still mark this or what?

Thanks mate

ReputationRep:
    A B C D E
    82 73 65 57 49

82 for an A, highest it ever has been!
    Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Login)
    A B C D E
    82 73 65 57 49

82 for an A, highest it ever has been!
    Disgusting.
    EXACTLY. ****ING ****! :mad::mad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** you salters. Really **** you.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I suppose I should start downgrading my university choices now...

Spoiler:
    Show
    **** YOU OCR, YOU ****ING *******S, THERE IS NOT A ****ING CHANCE IN HELL THAT THIS EXAM PAPER WAS THE EASIEST ONE EVER, GO BACK TO HELL YOU SADISTIC *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Hotpie)
    Well, I suppose I should start downgrading my university choices now...

Spoiler:
    Show
    **** YOU OCR, YOU ****ING *******S, THERE IS NOT A ****ING CHANCE IN HELL THAT THIS EXAM PAPER WAS THE EASIEST ONE EVER, GO BACK TO HELL YOU SADISTIC *****
    I think Salters has destroyed my chances into getting into university

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.