Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly432)
    interview tomorrow at 8.45 argh!!!! any last minute tips??
    Breathe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeymr)
    Breathe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Breathing tends to helpful when talking is required :P :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Breathe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I shall try! Leicester is my last interview but my first MMI, and I love the university so much so I hope everything goes well! Will let you guys know how it all went tomorrow :-)

ReputationRep:
    I shall try! Leicester is my last interview but my first MMI, and I love the university so much so I hope everything goes well! Will let you guys know how it all went tomorrow :-)
    It's very different to normal ones, but seriously use the breaks between stations to catch up on breathing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is there a rest station???

ReputationRep:
    is there a rest station???
    No, but time flies and there's a nice mix of intense/less intense stations so you won't feel to shattered Adrenaline carries you through and its only at the end you realise "Mother of God, I was just interviewed for an hour" o.O

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    interview tomorrow at 8.45 argh!!!! any last minute tips??
    me too! Good luck to us both!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Last year they gave the absolute best people offers around the 20th December and then left the rest till March

I can safely say that given my performance if I get an offer (90% sure I won't) then it'll be in March Shame as Leicester is awesome
    I know exactly how you feel. My experience at Newcastle yesterday was much nicer than at Leicester. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it today? not too sure how it went, I just know that I did badly on station 5 haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it all went ok, but I was in the last group so I didn't actually go in for interview til like 4 :/ the waiting was the most stressful bit!

ReputationRep:
    an offer after an interview was 42.9%.

Pre-interview cut-off scores for 2013: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque..._cut_off_score

Previous pre-interview cut-off scores and how many people with a score of 56 got an interview: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...off_score_a100

(Hippysnake is a current medical student at Leicester)[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhasha05)
    an offer after an interview was 42.9%.

Pre-interview cut-off scores for 2013: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque..._cut_off_score

Previous pre-interview cut-off scores and how many people with a score of 56 got an interview: https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...off_score_a100

(Hippysnake is a current medical student at Leicester)
    [/QUOTE]

Is that 42.9% figure for this year?

ReputationRep:
    Is that 42.9% figure for this year?[/QUOTE]

I went today and yep it's 43% for this year

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if you haven't received an interview invite, when rejections will be sent out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or is there no information about stations for interviews on the website? I can only see the dates of interviews and thats it and am wondering if I'm unable to find it or if it doesn't exist

ReputationRep:
    So no January interview invitations have been given out?

I think there was someone on here who did say they had an interview with a score of 56/60, so not sure how Leicester is giving out their interviews! I would LOVE to receive an interview at Leicester, but I doubt I'll get one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    If your score is 58+ then you have no reason to be worried AT ALL. And if you have 57 then youre probs still in with a shout too. I havent seen anyone post about Jan interviews yet so I wouldnt be too concerned if you have 57+. 56 and below and I wouldnt be too hopeful :/
    Thanks for your response btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3isenberg)
    Someone in my interview had a score of 55.
    did they have contextual flags?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avec_Amour)
    So no January interview invitations have been given out?

I think there was someone on here who did say they had an interview with a score of 56/60, so not sure how Leicester is giving out their interviews! I would LOVE to receive an interview at Leicester, but I doubt I'll get one
    whats your score?

ReputationRep:
    I have a score of 58 and haven't heard anything...getting worried

ReputationRep:
    anyone know how many people normally get early offers from these december interviews?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.