Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfghjess)
    well done to everyone that's got great results so far!! :dancing2: still waiting on my email, feeling quite sick now...
    That sucks - impossible to tell with the randomness - PM if you wanna chat! Best of luck for when you get them though, and try not to think about it too much!

ReputationRep:
    ugh who else doesn't have theirs yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinababy)
    Does email come at the same time as text?
    The e-mails usually come throughout the night, however the texts kind of all get sent at about 8-9am

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to everyone for the congratulations, I just hope now everyone else gets what they want/close to it. :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    still waiting...

ReputationRep:
    My results:

Biology B
    Chemistry B
    Computing Science A
    English B
    German A
    History A
    Mathematics A
    Music A

Overall I am happy with them but I am slightly disappointed with biology as I thought I had done well in the exam but a B is still good. Really pleased with a B in English though as I had failed my prelim and that was the one I was least confident with.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tegami)
    Thanks! This is absolutely pathetic but that virtual Mexican wave made me just about as happy as my results I think I really do need to go to sleep :lol:
    You go get some sleep, you deserve it!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    WELL DONE EVERYONE!

I keep seeing people posting there results, and they're all looking good!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my results, AAAAC.

Really happy with the A in Maths but kinda disappointed with a C in English

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely delighted with my results! What an amazing sigh of relief

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    That sucks - impossible to tell with the randomness - PM if you wanna chat! Best of luck for when you get them though, and try not to think about it too much!
    I know, I was just speaking to a friend of mine who got hers at the same time as me last year.. she just got her email but I still have nothing :eek: Thanks so much, I'm keeping everything crossed haha!

ReputationRep:
    Just got mine and I'm so happy! 4A's in Higher Administration, Higher Modern Studies, Advanced Higher History and Advanced Higher Art!!! And I met my conditions for Edinburgh University. Best day ever!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Congratulations! What course are you going to study?
    Thank you so much! I'm going to study Modern History (: So excited to start!

ReputationRep:
    to be fair i probably will get the email... stare at it... throw up... stare at it some more and then just go to sleep. Honeslty dont think i can open it My whole life is depending on that email!

ReputationRep:
    AAAAB!!!! I actually got an A for chemistry and a B for English, this is a miracle

Also this will make uni applications a bit easier than what I thought I had sooooo happy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mglen)
    Just got my results, AAAAC.

Really happy with the A in Maths but kinda disappointed with a C in English
    ahhhh congrats, they're amazing!! :party:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlanisMarie)
    Just got mine and I'm so happy! 4A's in Higher Administration, Higher Modern Studies, Advanced Higher History and Advanced Higher Art!!! And I met my conditions for Edinburgh University. Best day ever!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeMappelleHelen)
    Thank you so much! I'm going to study Modern History (: So excited to start!
    Very nice!! Hope you enjoy the course and your time at university All ready for it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasiyax)
    to be fair i probably will get the email... stare at it... throw up... stare at it some more and then just go to sleep. Honeslty dont think i can open it My whole life is depending on that email!

i know exactly how u feel!! whatever i get will determine which way life is gonna go, i really have everything crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    Well done!
    Thanks I'm really pleased with my imaginary grades.
    They're amazing, honestly.

*immature giggling can be heard in the distance*

Spoiler:
    Show
    You asked for comedy, Hype, I present to you... comedy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.