Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Very very happy unlike last night
    How are youfeeling now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamix.forllz)
    on a scale of 1-100....70. happy to be home, but wanted to do something/go out. and happy i had sex last night...and said to a Colombian store owner that I wanted a bottle of water in Spanish and asked her where she's from.

And that City defended laughably badly when they got beaten by Boro lololololol..
    You were buzzing, the just got laid feeling .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    After another fallout with someone - I had a restless upsetting night and didn't get to sleep till gone 5am!! They come in to see me and play all like alls forgiven and let's move on but it's the biggest elephant in the room and it's driving me mad!! I don't feel like doing anything for anyone or myself again!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you and said person talked it over rationally? Dont give up or in EVER!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Miserable.
    Why? I hope you are feeling much happier now .

ReputationRep:
    That I should be going to sleep although I usually struggle to switch off my brain. At least I've got the Tennis to watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMagic)
    I'm hungry, lazy, tired and I'm hating Sundays. Shops don't open until 1 here but I've lost all motivation to go shopping by then so I waste the day being bored at home.
    Where is here? but strike a light that is a bit daft.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    That I should be going to sleep although I usually struggle to switch off my brain. At least I've got the Tennis to watch
    Turn that TV/Laptop off young lad . I should be getting to bed also but instead I am munching on a cookies and cream kit kat .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Turn that TV/Laptop off young lad . I should be getting to bed also but instead I am munching on a cookies and cream kit kat .
    Yeah I think I will do now aha, otherwise my parents will shout :mmm: Using the laptop in the dark isn't really good for me anyway Anyway sleep well whenever you decide to go to bed, laters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    I feel as though I've lost my inspiration to be creative which worries me slightly. I need to find some new music or something. Other than that I am very happy!

You havent lost it you have just misplaced it momentarily , I hope you have got it back now though .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Yeah I think I will do now aha, otherwise my parents will shout :mmm: Using the laptop in the dark isn't really good for me anyway Anyway sleep well whenever you decide to go to bed, laters
    I may get the headphones out and start my one person party, I shall be dancing while layong down .

Night Dude .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Thank you, I think it went well - my apologies for the slow reply. The interview was in Germany and I didn't get chance to use the internet except when I was at the university (i.e. doing my interview) without paying a fortune for data roaming on my phone. I should get a response from them in a couple of weeks.

The cold got worse and worse over the weekend but I picked up some menthol sweets in a pharmacy in Munich that work pretty well to make me relatively normal.

Hopefully you get the job . I dont blame ya, the data roaming is extortionate.

I hope they clear up your cold for you, What are they called? I can never get any tablets that I buy for a cold to work for me , I am immune to most xD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    Sick as a dog
    I hope you get well soon hun, please drink loads of cold fluids to keep your body hydrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airess3)
    Bored, not comfortable, very hungry, need to read my maths material asap.

, I hope you have shaken off your boredom and hunger, why do you feel uncomfortable?

Airess, Have you done your homework? I sound like your parent lmfao. I hope you powered through your maths material.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGameOfScience)
    I dont think i can tbh i can pm you my situation if you dont mind i have been creating a list of things i could and i am trying to narrow it down which has helped a LOT thank you! Sorry for the late reply, i didnt get much time to go on tsr during the week
    You can, cut out the negativity . Yeah PM me . It is alright I am glad it has helped . It is kl, I have been neglecting my OP duties the past two days so I have been lagging as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Feeling absolutely great and positive for once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    The fact I have to get a train to Worcester at like 9:30, to get back, go to my accommodation, then go back to the train station to go to Kiddy for 2:00 for my lecture, is not a fun prospect. Topped with the fact I found out our family friend's premature baby (which I met on Saturday) has died, I'm not in a wonderful mood.
    It must of sucked ass, did you succeed in getting where you needed for the time frames?

R.I.P little one, I feel for his/her family.

It would be a horrible. I am kind speechless tbf .

ReputationRep:
    Tired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunslingerZearon)
    i seriously don't know, i feel a mix of anger, sadness and hopelessness i ended up adding another notch to my bracer
    Bracer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blitzkrieg15)
    Clinical depression. I suspect the Amino acids make the most impact on brain chemistry, but the others help boost vitality.
    Thank you. I shall try them out when I get the chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    Have good relatively decent thanks. Thanks for asking. Been over to Leeds to see the lass.
    How about yourself?
    , I have been alright, just been thinking I wish I was in Wales helping my sweetie pops through his difficult time :‘(.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.