Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the new bucks selection day tomorrow for child nursing???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurapaige)
    Oh I see! It's so hard waiting when you already have an offer from your top choice!

Let me know whether your firm it - it'll be nice to know somebody who's starting the same time ☺️ xx
    I know, the whole thing has been so stressful 🙈 Just can't wait to have it all sorted. Yh it really would, I will do definitely ☺️ Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SparklyToes)
    When is your interview there xx
    It's tomorrow x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maiaxx)
    It's tomorrow x
    Same 😁😁😁

ReputationRep:
    Same 😁😁😁
    I'm there too tomorrow ) xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie_09)
    Yeah I'm still waiting, also had mine early Jan x
    I'm still waiting too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paediatric84)
    I'm there too tomorrow ) xx
    Where else have you applied? I had a Salford one last week xx

Not feeling nervous! Yet! Haha xx it's such a long day isn't It!

ReputationRep:
    Where else have you applied? I had a Salford one last week xx

Not feeling nervous! Yet! Haha xx it's such a long day isn't It!
    Applied to Salford, uclan, Manchester, edge hill and ljmu. Have a place and I'm in ljmu reserves. Yes. It's a long day, grateful there is no tests though xx

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Salford, uclan, Manchester, edge hill and ljmu. Have a place and I'm in ljmu reserves. Yes. It's a long day, grateful there is no tests though xx
    Yes definitely know what you mean about the tests! Xx where have offered you a place? Iv only applied to Salford an Manchester as there my local ones xx

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SparklyToes;63280613]Yes definitely know what you mean about the tests! Xx where have offered you a place? Iv only applied to Salford an Manchester as there my local ones xx[/QUOTE
    Uclan....Manchester is my first choice ideally though. Xx

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely know what you mean about the tests! Xx where have offered you a place? Iv only applied to Salford an Manchester as there my local ones xx
    Why are you currently studying? I'm doing an access course xx

ReputationRep:
    Why are you currently studying? I'm doing an access course xx
    Iv done some credits through open university! I applied 8 years ago and didn't get in an have since become a childminder and had my own kids so now there getting a bit older I'm giving it another go! Xx

I think Manchester would be my first choice as they have good holidays and good placements xxx

ReputationRep:
    Iv done some credits through open university! I applied 8 years ago and didn't get in an have since become a childminder and had my own kids so now there getting a bit older I'm giving it another go! Xx

I think Manchester would be my first choice as they have good holidays and good placements xxx
    Good on you trying again,You have done well to get an interview as its so competitive. People in my college class were turned down months ago based on personal statements by Manchester, so to get an interview is an achievement in itself. (That's what I'm telling myself anyway) lol xx

ReputationRep:
    Good on you trying again,You have done well to get an interview as its so competitive. People in my college class were turned down months ago based on personal statements by Manchester, so to get an interview is an achievement in itself. (That's what I'm telling myself anyway) lol xx
    It really is! There was a few people at Salford last week who got turned down from their personal statement! It's so competitive! Xx

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone's Manchester interviews go today? X

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone's Manchester interviews go today? X
    Hey, mine went ok, but I feel like I could of answered one question in a better way? There didn't seem many access students. A lot of young ones. Where were you sat? How do you feel yours went and any idea when we should know? Iv heard they are pretty quick xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, mine went ok, but I feel like I could of answered one question in a better way? There didn't seem many access students. A lot of young ones. Where were you sat? How do you feel yours went and any idea when we should know? Iv heard they are pretty quick xx

Within a week! I was about 7 rows back! I felt the day dragged on an a lot of waiting around for a 5 minute chat 😂

I felt it went ok but you just never know! Got home to a rejection from Salford! Although after today I don't think I liked Salford anyway as the holidays don't match the kids school whereas manchesters do x

ReputationRep:
    Within a week! I was about 7 rows back! I felt the day dragged on an a lot of waiting around for a 5 minute chat 😂

I felt it went ok but you just never know! Got home to a rejection from Salford! Although after today I don't think I liked Salford anyway as the holidays don't match the kids school whereas manchesters do x
    Ah I was about 5 rows back, I was the one with the long blondish hair in a grey dress, with a black blazer on. I asked the question as to how the students found the academic work.
    Sorry to hear about Salford but it's so very competitive, the best sometimes get a rejection. Fingers crossed for you. Xx

ReputationRep:

Who interviewed you? I had Ann foley the senior lecturer and one other. Was quite nervous x

ReputationRep:
    Who interviewed you? I had Ann foley the senior lecturer and one other. Was quite nervous x
    I can't remember her name! She was blonde about 40ish, an had another tutor with her.

Yeah I'm not too fussed about Salford as I wasn't overly keen on it, really hoping I get a place at Manchester though xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.