Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Exactly, it's about 77 hours. He didn't say a time, so I'm going to aim for 9am Swedish time/8am UK, as that's when he'll get to the office.

If I don't sleep on Sunday night, that'll give me c.40-50 hours to write
    I was wondering why you posted anon, you blamed someone else, smart move.

...are you in Sweden then?

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    So, I'm meant to be on hiatus, but I can't sleep and it's not as if I stuck by it tonight anyway, so thought I'd pop in. :lol:

How is everyone tonight (or early morning)?
    What's so great about green tea?

I'm fine by the way... how are you?

So, I'm meant to be on hiatus, but I can't sleep and it's not as if I stuck by it tonight anyway, so thought I'd pop in. :lol:

How is everyone tonight (or early morning)?
    Hey... Well welcome to the thread

So far so good.. Although mobbsy91 has left me alone tonight and John55 is being his usual entertaining self

Why are you on hiatus? Studies?

(Original post by John55)
    What's so great about green tea?

I'm fine by the way... how are you?
    Green tea's great -- good for you and refreshing in my opinion, but I'm a herbal tea fan as a whole, to be honest. What's your hot drink of choice?

And good to hear it! I don't think I've ever talked to you one-on-one before -- what brings you to TSR?

And I'm managing. :lol: Thank you for asking!

(Original post by ZuluK)

So far so good.. Although mobbsy91 has left me alone tonight and John55 is being his usual entertaining self

Hey! :jumphug:

Yeah, I've been meaning to drop in for a while. :lol: But it's very oddly placed, I kept forgetting where to locate it in terms of sections.

And I'm here. :awesome:

And on the hiatus front, not exactly, no. I need some brain rest, to be honest. How are your studies going? I was a bit concerned over how little sleep you mentioned getting on another thread -- don't burn yourself out. :hugs:

Hey! :jumphug:

Yeah, I've been meaning to drop in for a while. :lol: But it's very oddly placed, I kept forgetting where to locate it in terms of sections.

And I'm here. :awesome:

And on the hiatus front, not exactly, no. I need some brain rest, to be honest. How are your studies going? I was a bit concerned over how little sleep you mentioned getting on another thread -- don't burn yourself out. :hugs:
    Haha it's the only thread I have that I'm watching otherwise id have to go through all my quotes to find it :lol:

Aaawwww... I hope you're okay TSR hiatus ' are good but you can never stay away for too long :lol:

Studies are good good! And my sleep is the same as always but I feel fantastic (ngl I feel good) wbu? How come you're still awake? And how are your studies??

ReputationRep:
    Green tea's great -- good for you and refreshing in my opinion, but I'm a herbal tea fan as a whole, to be honest. What's your hot drink of choice?

And good to hear it! I don't think I've ever talked to you one-on-one before -- what brings you to TSR?

And I'm managing. :lol: Thank you for asking!
    The only alternative tea I've ever had was Earl Gray, which I wasn't a fan of, but at least it tasted better than my uncle Earl ,my favorite tea is Ice Tea, I don't really drink hot drinks...

I just kind of ended up here, now I'm your typical notification junkie... how about you?

What are you managing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, some more bad news. My bros betrayed me and stabbed me in the heart. even little olly

ReputationRep:
    Your secrets safe with me
    What about the rest of clowns reading this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    What about the rest of clowns reading this thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll feed them to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll feed them to you.
    I want them barbecued ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I should be sleeping for work in the morning but too busy watching Big Bang Theory...

I was wondering why you posted anon, you blamed someone else, smart move.

...are you in Sweden then?

Good luck!
    I'm in the UK, but I studied in Sweden. Came home a few months ago as no teaching this term, just writing but that was a terrible idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm in the UK, but I studied in Sweden. Came home a few months ago as no teaching this term, just writing but that was a terrible idea
    Bah. Stupid phone posting anon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Oi where are you?
    Haha you should be glad I got to sleep fairly quickly

Couldn't get out of bed this morning and so on the bus right now, and the train leaves in 3 minutes... Not quite gonna catch it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Be happy for me

ReputationRep:
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    Hey guys, some more bad news. My bros betrayed me and stabbed me in the heart. even little olly
    Et tu, Olly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Et tu, Olly?
    dont worry, by monday the freefolk would have taken care of them. even little olly

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.