Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Well this was like 50 minutes ago now :rofl:
    You should change your name to Tardysquirrel smh
    But thanks :cookie:
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl:

one was rather busy and got held up by an emergency in the Forest- had to break up a fight amoung fellow squirrels! :rofl:

hahahaha :unimpressed: not cool :rofl:

no problemo!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm how am i feeling?!

Well it's taken me a while to realise this but honestly, I'm the friend who's always there to listen and help solves someones problems, but I'm also the person who no ones there for....Why does this happen? Why do i always end up caring for people so much, but no-one cares back? Tbh my friends are quite useless :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just want a hug to be honest :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    Hmmmm how am i feeling?!

Well it's taken me a while to realise this but honestly, I'm the friend who's always there to listen and help solves someones problems, but I'm also the person who no ones there for....Why does this happen? Why do i always end up caring for people so much, but no-one cares back? Tbh my friends are quite useless :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: Here's a hug, beti

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    :hugs: Here's a hug, beti
    Thank youu :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Semi fresh :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm how am i feeling?!

Spoiler:
    Show
    :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm how am i feeling?!

Spoiler:
    Show
    You have honestly described the way I feel sometimes to a t, don't be afraid to speak up! If they're good friends they'll listen :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Well that debate was rather useless
    Guess I'll just have to stick with gut on leave at this point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    I think its something a lot people have after exams. I know that with me, after exams I got frustrated bc the hol was too long and I didn't have anything to do XD lol. I don't do much now apart from assignments because exams have finished, but its annoying and I revise anyway bc I cant go on without revising.
    Oh no, I definitely can't revise any longer. :afraid:

Seems like the nap I took helped my crankiness though. :lol: But yeah, thank you for that! :hugs:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    :hugs: I get it, you're stressed at the moment and I don't blame you.
    Maybe not stressed exactly, but still slightly frustrated over my last exam, I think. Got to try forgetting about that, though.

:hugs:

And PRSOM :sad:

(Original post by Anon_98)
    ur the sun to my flower, without you I would die. :flower:

ur the wheels to my car, replacing you is hard work + almost impossible. :auto:

ur the bubbles to my bath, I cry everytime you disappear. :bath:

ur like the jam to my cake; so sweet you could give me diabetes. :cake:

ur the backspace to my keyboard, everything would be a mess without you. :cyber:

ur the milk to my tea; essential for a good time. :tea:
    :cry2: This is why I don't think I ever deserve a friend like you. :cry:

Thank you so, so, so much for that and for making me smile. :lovehug: :hugs: :penguinhug:

You don't know how annoyed I am that this is PRSOM. :argh:

Again, THANK YOU! :cube: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)

Maybe not stressed exactly, but still slightly frustrated over my last exam, I think. Got to try forgetting about that, though.

:hugs:

And PRSOM :sad:
    :hugs: I know how you feel, after a bad exams it's literally just a pizza and a night of FIFA with the lads. :lol: it's worst on the day of, after that and sleeping on it you should feel slightly better until you forget about it / not care. And wasn't that your last one?

ReputationRep:
    Made a mistake; disappointed with myself. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Grateful to the people on here who have helped me in the last few days - you know who you are :hugs:

but also upset because my therapist isn't available until the beginning of July so have to wait for a few weeks

that feeling when you're miffed but have no right to be :sigh: -_-

ReputationRep:
    My mate is such an evil ******* 😂😂😂

http://i.imgur.com/ZjZf2qu.jpg

My mate is such an evil ******* 😂😂😂

http://i.imgur.com/ZjZf2qu.jpg
    this just made me miss my old nokia! :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    this just made me miss my old nokia! :cry2:
    :lol: Yes, I have a Microsoft phone - the phone that deprives you from a social life :rofl:

:lol: Yes, I have a Microsoft phone - the phone that deprives you from a social life :rofl:
    as much as i love my android now i do miss my little nokia lumia 520 :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    very tired with everything

ReputationRep:
    I feel bored and bit depressed and watching prison break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nahomc2)
    I feel bored and bit depressed and watching prison break
    Why do you feel like that, do you think?

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.