University of Leeds Accomodation 2011 Watch

This discussion is closed.
srudland8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
on the accommodation application, it says 'do you wish to be considered for a mixed gender flat' this may sound really dim. but does that mean if i want to share with boys and girls in my kitchen and so on? or is this like a seperate building.
ignore if this makes no sence, but im rather cofuzzled!
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by srudland8)
on the accommodation application, it says 'do you wish to be considered for a mixed gender flat' this may sound really dim. but does that mean if i want to share with boys and girls in my kitchen and so on? or is this like a seperate building.
ignore if this makes no sence, but im rather cofuzzled!
Your flat will be rooms, a corridor, a kitchen and if you're not ensuite, a bathroom. Mixed gender means that you share the communal space in your flat (a corridor, a kitchen and if you're not ensuite, a bathroom) with boys and girls.
srudland8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Muffinz)
Your flat will be rooms, a corridor, a kitchen and if you're not ensuite, a bathroom. Mixed gender means that you share the communal space in your flat (a corridor, a kitchen and if you're not ensuite, a bathroom) with boys and girls.
ahh right thankyou! yeah thats what i want so i know what to put now! haha
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by emilymay)
Guess what
Tannery!!!!!?
Abnegation
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CBoland93)
Ooh, a graphics buddy, what up!
I've applied for Charles Morris, but nobody else seems to have, which is slightly worrying...
I've applied for Charles Morris

I know what you mean though; there seem to be loads of people applying for James Bailie, the Tannery, etc. and worryingly few for CM.
J o o
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've applied for Charles Morris, but nobody else seems to have, which is slightly worrying...
Oh hai : DD !
Ah, I'm sure there are plenty of other people applying there. Just that they don't frequent TSR. The bedrooms looks like a freaking 5 star hotel bedroom! > <
HappyMeal
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i've applied for charlie mo!
see ya there wooo!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wow, I've missed a lot 71 pages Jeez.

Henry Prince anyone?
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by T-Toe)
Wow, I've missed a lot 71 pages Jeez.

Henry Prince anyone?
Why'd you get banned?
Jade-Emma
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...502226888&ap=1 LEEDS FACEBOOK GROUP
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That's for dentists
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
Why'd you get banned?
I banned myself, TSR is too much of a distraction, I need to study if I want to get into Leeds. I might ban myself again.
dmz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by T-Toe)
I banned myself, TSR is too much of a distraction, I need to study if I want to get into Leeds. I might ban myself again.
I didn't know you could ban yourself or you said something to get banned?
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
I didn't know you could ban yourself or you said something to get banned?
Na not this time, just ask the mods and they'll be happy to temporarily ban you.

Or you could troll just for jokes.
MollyMoot
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just applied for Clarence Dock Really excited about going now!
Jade-Emma
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
That's for dentists
I know just in case any dentists are on here. Sorry, I kind of missed that small detail
becca2508
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lalala1)
i have applied there! i went to the viewing day, i only saw clarence dock that day but i realllly loved it and thought it was good for money!
I couldn't agree more! I loved that it was near the city centre too. I looked at James Baillie too and thought that they were really dingy, even the studio flats were shabby there!

Hopefully get a place in Clarence Docks though! I imagine that most people will because a girl there said that they were undersubscribed!Fingers crossed!
CBoland93
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh, you're all coming out of the woodworks now! Hahaha, yeah the rooms look insanely lush, it's unreally expensive though thats why.
But I have a shortfall for student loans for accomodation, so my Mum is going to take out a loan for me in her name, thought if we were already taking out an additional loan there was no point doing things by halves!

...Hope I don't sound like a spoiled beeyotch now, I'm not, I promise! Hahaha
Muffinz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh, you're all coming out of the woodworks now! Hahaha, yeah the rooms look insanely lush, it's unreally expensive though thats why.
But I have a shortfall for student loans for accomodation, so my Mum is going to take out a loan for me in her name, thought if we were already taking out an additional loan there was no point doing things by halves!

...Hope I don't sound like a spoiled beeyotch now, I'm not, I promise! Hahaha
Getting help with accomodation isn't being spoilt. Money for clothes is
Justeen910
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
For all of you thinking of coming to Concept Place, you've made a good choice. I've lived here for my first year and I'm staying here next year too. Any questions just quote me or message me
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads