Tom (125)
43.55%
S_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
I think he died a little inside when he heard what Jim had to say about him as well!
Did you notice that he sat still for most of it and then when Jim spoke about him he did this jerky thing and looked really uncomfortable? :puppyeyes:
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Out of the ones to keep, he kept Natasha. :nothing: She's so annoying, though, yeah don't see why she was taken back in. Double firing, awesome twist. :zomg:

"Ok" is a much better response than the "thanks for the opportunity". :rofl: Should've stuck with Ellie's "Gnashers" tbh.
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by S_123)
Did you notice that he sat still for most of it and then when Jim spoke about him he did this jerky thing and looked really uncomfortable? :puppyeyes:
Yeah I did! I think he was shocked that Jim didn't talk about their little bromance
A level Az
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah I felt sorry for Vince when I saw what Jim said about him, but Jim could hardly say "Oh I miss him terribly" or something because he had to show that he was in it to win it, and so I guess he had to say something like that.

Jim really is a fricken :ninja: though. Him or Tom and Melody for the final imo!
Okinawa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Although Jim is possibly the most charismatic contestant I've ever seen on the apprentice I still am not convinced as to how much ability he really has behind all the talk. I'll be interested to see how he performs as a project manager if he gets the chance.

Tom seems to pick up on the crucial details on which tasks are won or lost, I just want to see him push those brainwaves through more.

Those two and Melody are the ones I will be watching...
Crazy Paving
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Also, Leon's pitch didn't really seem that great to me, though Glenn did kinda put him on the spot.

Saw Glenn and Zoe having their first lover's tiff. hehehe
S_123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Crazy Paving)
Should've stuck with Ellie's "Gnashers" tbh.
I'd forgotten she said that! Oh my God think about how different the results of the show would have been if they'd stuck with her idea :moon: She would finally have had some spotlight, Vincent would have got credit for being a good team leader and the other team would have lost.
A level Az
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
And by the way, I CANNOT stand Susan and Ellie - Susan's fake smile is so annoying, and Ellie's boring voice is boring.
Crazy Paving
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by S_123)
I'd forgotten she said that! Oh my God think about how different the results of the show would have been if they'd stuck with her idea :moon: She would finally have had some spotlight, Vincent would have got credit for being a good team leader and the other team would have lost.
Exactly! Such small things make a huge difference.
iPad User
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by A level Az)
Yeah I felt sorry for Vince when I saw what Jim said about him, but Jim could hardly say "Oh I miss him terribly" or something because he had to show that he was in it to win it, and so I guess he had to say something like that.

Jim really is a fricken :ninja: though. Him or Tom and Melody for the final imo!
they are my favourites aswell...
shooting.star
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim definitely was the one that got away today. Although the task failure wasn't exactly his fault, Lord Sugar definitely does not like him + he has made a couple of other boo boos in the past. He always seems to take credit for the stuff which later turns out to be the thing that 'cost the task'.

I'm thinking of the time when he was all like, I came up with Slangatang or something like that and it was a rubbish app. Tbf, that task wasn't his fault either but he isn't exactly brilliant. I don't know if he is just letting others fail or just likes bad ideas in general. Compared to Jim, Tom sees the flaws in ideas and stuff but no one ever listens to him!

Funnily enough, now that I think about it, I guess it's not really Jim's fault that people like Vincent and Leon give too much importance to him. But then he hasnt actually managed to really impress those that actually matter aka Alan, Nick or Karren.
Anyway I like Melody and Tom (although he needs to man up a bit if he wants to win).
Okinawa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Crazy Paving)
Also, Leon's pitch didn't really seem that great to me, though Glenn did kinda put him on the spot.

Saw Glenn and Zoe having their first lover's tiff. hehehe
That's putting it nicely. Maybe it was the editing but his pitch was awfully disjointed. Given that he completely fell to bits in the boardroom a few weeks ago I'd say he doesn't respond well to pressure. Can't see him going much further unless that changes.
Hopple
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by shooting.star)
Jim definitely was the one that got away today. Although the task failure wasn't exactly his fault, Lord Sugar definitely does not like him + he has made a couple of other boo boos in the past. He always seems to take credit for the stuff which later turns out to be the thing that 'cost the task'.

I'm thinking of the time when he was all like, I came up with Slangatang or something like that and it was a rubbish app. Tbf, that task wasn't his fault either but he isn't exactly brilliant. I don't know if he is just letting others fail or just likes bad ideas in general. Compared to Jim, Tom sees the flaws in ideas and stuff but no one ever listens to him!

Funnily enough, now that I think about it, I guess it's not really Jim's fault that people like Vincent and Leon give too much importance to him. But then he hasnt actually managed to really impress those that actually matter aka Alan, Nick or Karren.
Anyway I like Melody and Tom (although he needs to man up a bit if he wants to win).
I reckon Sugar'll put him as project manager before firing him. However, with him requesting it this time perhaps Sugar won't just to show he isn't influenced (he did ask in front of the whole team).

I don't think Sugar would have fired Jim this week (unless he fired all 3!), since he contributes and puts in the effort. Put him as project manager and then he has to take more responsibility than he has done - if he succeeds, well done, but if not then he can't really hide behind anyone.
BlissJunkie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Vincent seems like he'd be such a good friend.

Jim though, what a frickin' boss.
frizz101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim is very shrewd, hats off to him.
Leon with his pinkie trick though, oh my god could anyone be more cute?!
lyrical_lie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oki, I love Tom. And Jim is ok I don't know if I'd like him as much if we wasn't irish though
fruitloops
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I couldn't stand Ellie... people like that who belong in the background should just stay out!

But anyways, I think after today it's difficult to see who is going to be a finalist.
Jim is very crafty, but I don't think he can keep up a rapport with the other contestants as he did with Vincent. So he shouldn't get through.
S_123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by BlissJunkie)
Vincent seems like he'd be such a good friend.
I want Vincent to be my friend :puppyeyes: :jumphug: Loyal till the end (like a Gryffindor )
Llamageddon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by shooting.star)
I've not seen that. I'm curious as to what makes you think he doesn't like jim?
frizz101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Has anyone noticed how our melody has suddenly shut up? She's either being very tactical and staying out of reach after her massive entrance, so that she can rise up victorious; or she's being stupid and chickening out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.66%
No - but I will (35)
6.58%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (250)
46.99%

Watched Threads