POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
N-a-d_92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lets say Obama wanted to make a bigger headline than The Royal Wedding and faked Osama's death
zxh800
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd laugh if the burial at sea is a body wrapped in cloth. If it is so, then what would be the point? It could be anybody (pun intended) in cloth being dropped into the sea.
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rivaldo_23)
What I posted mate??These are films!And the fact that they show to all these films the 11 of September,the planes heading to towers,in animations 11 of September what it means?They wanted you to remember that date.Do you belive it was such a coincidence??

The Illuminati my friend have spread their name and actions to all over the world.They use films and even music industry to promote their symbols and their plans of "Global Governance".

I am very careful of what I am saying because I really feel for the families of the victims of the 11th of September and for those people killes in London and in Madrid and I feel sad for every person murdered in this world.

But I don't like seeing violence and wars.And I don't like being brainwashed by some sick and rick *******s that want to egt richer and stronger by making us suffer
Films that show case various times doesn't actually mean anything whatsoever. It really doesn't. And if you believe it does then YOU shouldn't buy into everything you read/watch.

There were also countless conspiracy theories that linked Tupac's death with the number 7. His death, his date of birth, his age, his bullet wounds, his prison sentence EVERYTHING - 7 - all flaky but all coincidental just like that video.

That's all it is concidence. Those videos show no correlation to the 9/11 - all randomly spread and randomly found.
Cheesecakefactory
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pakistani civilians were killed during the operation.

Yes, they killed Bin Laden, but the f*** stupid americans couldn't even do that without killing innocents in the process.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
Pakistani civilians were killed during the operation.

Yes, they killed Bin Laden, but the f*** stupid americans couldn't even do that without killing innocents in the process.
Uh.. no.. no they weren't.
The ONLY people killed were Osama and whoever was in the compound with him (his wife, son and others i think)
Jez RR
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Knowing the SEALS I did wonder if the sea burial involved dropping him out of a helicopter into the Arabian Sea, while wrapped in culturally appropriate shroud

There's some geniuses on here, that's for sure
Rivaldo_23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is for Lizzle

What you don't understand is the plan of creating all this terror.They want people to feel insecure and not safe.This will help their plan for "Global Governance" which means...we will lose our national identity our independence and freedom.We will be surrendered to the control of one government (USA) that will exploit our lives,our countries,our wealth (this is the point) and what they will offer us is safety..

I just want God to forgive us all and protect us because the future doesn't look good.

What kind of people we became?We talk about Hitler and the Nazis and we feel disgusted by the Holocaust.But we don't care about thousand killed by the bombings.Nato invades coutnries and bombs and destroys everything and everyone.

Bloody hell.This sin;'t the future our ancestors dreamed of.This isn't the future my grantfather fought for when he bravely fought against the Nazis in Crete.This isn't the future the British people fought for and died when they resisted against the Germans..
N-a-d_92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:O I didnt know that i photoshop better than Obama's people!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9SW0ZL_kpw
They couldve added more gray hairs.. NEXT !
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by N-a-d_92)
:O I didnt know that i photoshop better than Obama's people!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9SW0ZL_kpw
They couldve added more gray hairs.. NEXT !
I do hope your being sarcrastic..

you don't really think that anyone in the media did this do you? .. it was someone on the internet.. proved fake within minute.
Hamesh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aj12)
2104: The Pentagon has video of Bin Laden's burial at sea and will probably soon release it, the Associated Press reports.
Well hopefully it will put an end to conspiracies.
N-a-d_92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
I do hope your being sarcrastic..

you don't really think that anyone in the media did this do you? .. it was someone on the internet.. proved fake within minute.
hahaa i know :P!! but AL JAZEERA were stupid enough to broadcast it! lol
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I seriously and honestly can't believe the stupidity of some.

You may call me naive for actually believing world leaders and military officials.

But yet your argument for not believing it's true centers around arguments such as:
"He died on May 1st, so did Hitler - don't you get it? ITS ALL MADE UP!" Oh.... right because OBL and Hitler were the same person? Or reincarnations? Or had the same ideology? Oh they didn't? Then... I dont see the link
"Don't you find it a little weird that this happened 2 days after the royal wedding?" Wtf? No. What a silly thing to say.
"There's no pictures therefore it didn't happen" Right... well considering this isn't facebook the authorities have to be very careful about any pictures they may show up because of the potential backlash it may cause. Reports are suggesting he was shot in the head at close range - and that wouldn't be a pleasant sight to see. If he was or he wasn't shot in the dead, seeing the body of a dead man isn't pleasant by any means. And Saddam husseins body wasn't even shown on live tv, only on the internet.

There's more but I honestly ignored a lot of you out lol

I still can't believe some guy posted this video and expected me to believe that "they knew it" (meaning the american government knew 9/11 was going to happen) because hollywood movies depicted it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZ...eature=related

I mean.. I actually can't absorb anymore stupidity.
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I believe he's dead but I am with the majority in thinking that it won't change much in terms of terrorist activity.

The Daily Mail never fails to impress though:
"Judging by the rules of engagement now imposed on our armed forces (UK), if we’d tracked down Bin Laden we’d have had to read him his human rights, assign him a Legal Aid lawyer, cook him a religiously appropriate dinner and hand out nicotine patches to any of his lieutenants trying to give up smoking and suffering withdrawal symptoms."
Possibly one of the only articles that I actually have to agree with.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz1LEIcZkd7
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)
"There's no pictures therefore it didn't happen" Right... well considering this isn't facebook the authorities have to be very careful about any pictures they may show up because of the potential backlash it may cause. Reports are suggesting he was shot in the head at close range - and that wouldn't be a pleasant sight to see. If he was or he wasn't shot in the dead, seeing the body of a dead man isn't pleasant by any means. And Saddam husseins body wasn't even shown on live tv, only on the internet.
Who would actually think of taking a photo anyway? I can't imagine the US forces going "ooh, we've just killed America's most wanted - let's take a photo! Everyone say cheese!"

It's going to more along the lines of "great, we've killed him. Let's tell Obama and then get the hell out of here before Al Qaeda gets narky!"
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rivaldo_23)
This is for Lizzle

What you don't understand is the plan of creating all this terror.They want people to feel insecure and not safe.This will help their plan for "Global Governance" which means...we will lose our national identity our independence and freedom.We will be surrendered to the control of one government (USA) that will exploit our lives,our countries,our wealth (this is the point) and what they will offer us is safety..

I just want God to forgive us all and protect us because the future doesn't look good.

What kind of people we became?We talk about Hitler and the Nazis and we feel disgusted by the Holocaust.But we don't care about thousand killed by the bombings.Nato invades coutnries and bombs and destroys everything and everyone.

Bloody hell.This sin;'t the future our ancestors dreamed of.This isn't the future my grantfather fought for when he bravely fought against the Nazis in Crete.This isn't the future the British people fought for and died when they resisted against the Germans..
No

No

No

You sound brain-washed and mind-less, just please stop.

"Global Governance" sounds like bull
How does "creating terror" lose our national identity and freedom?
In fact, how does one "create terror" ?
Right, so the ones who are "creating terror "(USA government) are also the ones that are going to be offering us safety and security in exchange for freedom and wealth?
How does that even work?

Do you even hear yourself right now?
Arsenal4lif
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
9/11 was a inside job. Period.

There is just no way Al Qaeda can get through all the security check points at the airport without being detected.

CIA made OBL .Dont forget.
Hypocrite morons.
If there is a hell waiting for OBL there is a bigger one waiting for Bush and his moronic team.
Guy Secretan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's kind of cool how they buried him at sea like the mafia or something. Al zarqawi, Sadam Hussein, bin laden and hopefully gadafi they all end up dead in some way or other it's how every story ends. Maybe they will realize they will never win against the USA.
N-a-d_92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im stupid at politics and my only access to it is when I hear my parents watching the news ( in other words dnt judge my question if it's stupid) , so will Osama's death make any difference? because he hasnt been around for a long time and all of the sudden people are talking about him!
Kash:)
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by f00ddude)
CRAP your right, weve just opened the gate for revenge attacks
lol at your sig, i remember watching that episode just the other day.
Rivaldo_23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)
No

No

No

You sound brain-washed and mind-less, just please stop.

"Global Governance" sounds like bull
How does "creating terror" lose our national identity and freedom?
In fact, how does one "create terror" ?
Right, so the ones who are "creating terror "(USA government) are also the ones that are going to be offering us safety and security in exchange for freedom and wealth?
How does that even work?

Do you even hear yourself right now?
You cannot understand me..

But trust me one day maybe very soon God will judge us.And we are all responsible for this cruel world.

You are a slave just like I am a slave of a sick political and economic system that commits evil far beyond you can start to imagine..

God with youand let's hope things will not go any worse..I wish myself to be brainwashed and no reason to be afraid because it would mean that people are not so evil afterall
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (316)
37.4%
No - but I will (66)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.34%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (401)
47.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise