Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So does anyone know if any rejections were given out today?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... I guess, you think we'll know by Wednesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megamanshah)
    Really worried rejections will come out tomorrow seeming as no one has had a rejection today..
    (Original post by doooWooop)
    starting to worry about rejection seeing as most have got offers already
    I repeat, TSR is a tiny percentage of all applicants and people are less likely to post rejections. They're not that cruel they probably just have a list of all applicants they're working through.

ReputationRep:
    starting to worry about rejection seeing as most have got offers already
    Just think positive lol and remember they sent a mix of both on Friday so I doubt they would have days where they only send offers or rejections... and you never know maybe they sent a lot of rejections on Friday and sent out less today anyway good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimpsP)
    I repeat, TSR is a tiny percentage of all applicants and people are less likely to post rejections. They're not that cruel they probably just have a list of all applicants they're working through.
    any guesses for when the last batch will be done don't want to be kept waiting much longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopeful doc)
    Just think positive lol and remember they sent a mix of both on Friday so I doubt they would have days where they only send offers or rejections... and you never know maybe they sent a lot of rejections on Friday and sent out less today anyway good luck!
    thanks hope you're right!

ReputationRep:
    Surely we'll know by Friday... Right??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm2014)
    Surely we'll know by Friday... Right??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope so, been such a long wait as it is...when did you have your interview mine was 5th Feb??

ReputationRep:
    any guesses for when the last batch will be done don't want to be kept waiting much longer
    Edinburgh did the same thing with batches and they went over 3 days so could be similar?

ReputationRep:
    Hope so, been such a long wait as it is...when did you have your interview mine was 5th Feb??
    Mine was the third.. Are you international?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine was the third.. Are you international?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope are you?

ReputationRep:
    Nope are you?
    Yeahhh.. Do you think they'll give out the international offers/rejections last?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhh.. Do you think they'll give out the international offers/rejections last?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that could well be the case

ReputationRep:
    Are you waiting for any other responses??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

No, you?

ReputationRep:
    No, you?
    yeah, waiting on QUB

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else finding it impossible to concentrate due to this waiting game or???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbithas)
    Anyone else finding it impossible to concentrate due to this waiting game or???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, I have neglected all my work for the past week now because of it, I really do hope we all hear back tmrw!!! This wait is beyond a joke now I've been waiting since early November

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i think my internet browser feels abused being refreshed so many times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stotttyy)
    Yes, I have neglected all my work for the past week now because of it, I really do hope we all hear back tmrw!!! This wait is beyond a joke now I've been waiting since early November

Posted from TSR Mobile
    17th December for me- i literally have not managed to do anything today, I'm so anxious about tomorrow/this week and finding out

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.