Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uwais.A)
    I don't know my tariff. Not sure I have many tariffable achievements. So I'm not sure. But I have a ukcat of 710. And I'm doing the Irish leaving certificate with predicated grades of A1 A1 A1 A1 A2 A2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahh another irish person! ive been so worried I was one of the only few! have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Any UG been rejected yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uwais.A)
    I don't know my tariff. Not sure I have many tariffable achievements. So I'm not sure. But I have a ukcat of 710. And I'm doing the Irish leaving certificate with predicated grades of A1 A1 A1 A1 A2 A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm an Irish applicant too

For the LC an A1 is 90 tariff points and an A2 is 77!! If you're doing a 7th subject you can count that too, as far as I know!!

ReputationRep:
    Don't stress guys you will also get your rejections soon! All those people saying "Why haven't I been rejected, here are my stats" > They are probably going through this alphabetical order just like they have done with confirmation of application. Just sit back and relax! It's Christmas, eat, sleep and be merry! Chilllllaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondering if the time of your interview has anything to do with ranking, like how UCL gives out waves interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhta112)
    Hi! I am an international applicant as well!!! I am in the UK atm so if I can get an interview, I must attend it in London.
    CONGRATS!!! I am really happy for you as it is so hard for international students to get an interview. Do you mind letting me know your stats so I kinda know what to expect for myself?
    Hahah thank you! My ukcat is 717.5 though I'm not really sure of my tariff. Predicted AAAA in AS and A*AAA in A2. I also have some music qualifications which probably helped my tariff tonnes looking at the crazy scores Barts have been rejecting :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nailbiter)
    ahh another irish person! ive been so worried I was one of the only few! have you heard anything yet?
    LoL I'm not Irish. I'm Nigerian but I'm doing the leaving cert rather than a-levels. No I haven't heard anything sadly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBarberShop)
    I'm an Irish applicant too

For the LC an A1 is 90 tariff points and an A2 is 77!! If you're doing a 7th subject you can count that too, as far as I know!!
    You can't count your 7th. They only count the 6. Atleast that's what they said when I called months back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etry)
    Hahah thank you! My ukcat is 717.5 though I'm not really sure of my tariff. Predicted AAAA in AS and A*AAA in A2. I also have some music qualifications which probably helped my tariff tonnes looking at the crazy scores Barts have been rejecting :\
    I know right? The competition is crazy this year!!!! Did they send you an article to read yet?

ReputationRep:
    I know right? The competition is crazy this year!!!! Did they send you an article to read yet?
    Yep they did! Short and sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etry)
    Through email. Nothing on track so far. I'm an international applicant though.
    are you a graduate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherazhar)
    are you a graduate?
    Nope! Undergrad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etry)
    Nope! Undergrad.
    are you sure? bcuz i saw you posting you're an int'l and graduate earliier on this thread somewhre on 38/39 page? or was it a mistake?

ReputationRep:
    are you sure? bcuz i saw you posting you're an int'l and graduate earliier on this thread somewhre on 38/39 page? or was it a mistake?
    I honestly don't remember stating that I'm a graduate applicant :X

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends (international) got an interview yesterday... UCAS Tariff: 660 UKCAT: 655

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all the commiserations Hopefully I and the rest of those rejected get a chance elsewhere!

(Original post by MJK91)
      Thanks for all the commiserations Hopefully I and the rest of those rejected get a chance elsewhere!
      Sorry to hear about Barts mate, really do hope you get an interview at your other choices!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by george1996)
      One of my friends (international) got an interview yesterday... UCAS Tariff: 660 UKCAT: 654
      Oh my god!! Thank you so so much for letting me know! I am also an international waiting with 660 and 682.5. I will only hear as the same time as you guys as I now live in the UK! Do you know your friend's surename initial? Maybe there is hope for me.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by george1996)
      One of my friends (international) got an interview yesterday... UCAS Tariff: 660 UKCAT: 654
      how can the UKCAT score be 654? thats not possible! 654*4= 2616 are you sure?

ReputationRep:
      Oh my god!! Thank you so so much for letting me know! I am also an international waiting with 660 and 682.5. I will only hear as the same time as you guys as I now live in the UK! Do you know your friend's surename initial? Maybe there is hope for me.
      His surname is Armstrong

how can the UKCAT score be 654? thats not possible! 654*4= 2616 are you sure?
      I meant 655!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry...

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.