Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    They say earliest within four weeks but most at the end of the process seems like a fairer way I think x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly432)
    Is that 42.9% figure for this year?

I went today and yep it's 43% for this year [/QUOTE]

I assume thats for undergraduates?

(Original post by Avec_Amour)
    So no January interview invitations have been given out?

I think there was someone on here who did say they had an interview with a score of 56/60, so not sure how Leicester is giving out their interviews! I would LOVE to receive an interview at Leicester, but I doubt I'll get one
    The 27th Jan seems to be the one for graduate interview : 4 grads on TSR have got interviews on that day. I am not certain about the other dates in Jan.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who has received an interview! All the best!

Have any A2L applicants received an interview? I'm not sure how they're dealing with A2L applications?

Very anxiously waiting for a response from Leeds - this is my final shot to get into Medical School, would be a dream to get an offer but that's just me dreaming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avec_Amour)
    Congrats to everyone who has received an interview! All the best!

Have any A2L applicants received an interview? I'm not sure how they're dealing with A2L applications?

Very anxiously waiting for a response from Leeds - this is my final shot to get into Medical School, would be a dream to get an offer but that's just me dreaming!
    This is the Leicester thread For Leeds only 1 or 2 people have received interviews thus far, all we can do is wait!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long the whole interview process lasts? The email I received states that it will all be over by 12.50pm. Would be useful in order to book train tickets.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainman91)
    Does anyone know how long the whole interview process lasts? The email I received states that it will all be over by 12.50pm. Would be useful in order to book train tickets.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Id be prepared to be there till then as you wont know when you finish till youre there (2 out of 3 groups will finish at 11:50 ish and then the final one at 12:50 ish ) So i'd book 1:30 at the earliest if I were you; probably 2pm so you're not rushing too much!

ReputationRep:
    Hi ... I finally got my interview invite frm Leicester - for 18th Feb . I am a school leaver , international and with score 60/60 . So it looks like our hunch was right - that Jan interviews are for graduate applicants only .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purpledoc)
    Hi ... I finally got my interview invite frm Leicester - for 18th Feb . I am a school leaver , international and with score 60/60 . So it looks like our hunch was right - that Jan interviews are for graduate applicants only .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats👍

How have you come about your score?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    will any offers be given out before christmas or is that unlikely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Boy)
    will any offers be given out before christmas or is that unlikely?
    We don't know for sure, but last year there were some given between the 18th and 21st I believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    We don't know for sure, but last year there were some given between the 18th and 21st I believe
    Thanks, although it probably won't apply for me because only the top scorers at interview will hear so soon, and I had 2 poor stations, so if i get an offer it'll almost certainly be in march

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Boy)
    Thanks, although it probably won't apply for me because only the top scorers at interview will hear so soon, and I had 2 poor stations, so if i get an offer it'll almost certainly be in march
    Same here :/ I completely flopped on one of them :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Same here :/ I completely flopped on one of them :/
    I guess almost everyone will have had a bad station, I just didn't feel that all of my preparation translated into the performance I desired. But there were good stations and positives so I'll keep hope, we both should

ReputationRep:
    At last got an interview!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umez123)
    At last got an interview!!!!!
    Congrats! What's your pre-interview score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehhhh)
    Congrats! What's your pre-interview score?
    Undergraduate

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard of any pre interview rejections yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unnati212)
    Anyone heard of any pre interview rejections yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Usually doesn't happen until they finish sending out interviews for the later interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got interview today for 29th January
    Scored 58
    doing A level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panjabiflower)
    I have a score of 58 and haven't heard anything...getting worried
    Don't worry you should be getting one.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.