Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by straw-struck)
    Loool had to be done. And thanks darling. Can I just say you have an amazing facial structure mashallah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol thanks! average somali
    but you wallah your latest photo
    you are sooo tall long legs, why aren't you modelling?

btw 5'11 here nom sayin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Say wallahiiiii??? LOL, how on earth. Give manzzz a tip then. Damn.
    idk.
    just be yourself.
    follow back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)
    You know this **** lol, they would gas a girl up to the point where she starts thinking she's a supermodel when in reality she could double up as a extra in planet of the apes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A few try air me then i just say to them ***** block me if you're try act like your a buffting. With your 99p face. Then she's like "oh it was my friend on my fone". Then i just tell her kiir remove me doqoon kmt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq2lLO7vVwU - Raaaaaaaah, this girl went ****ing in. Has me creasing to some next levels but where the **** is her hooyo? Needs a slap asap, she's like under 10.
    OHHHHHHMIIIIIGOOOOOOD!!!! She went ham!!! Lmao!!! Her Englishhh accent was what killed me, yo! But masaAllah, she can speak better Somali than me...a 32 year old single lady that needs no manzzz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq2lLO7vVwU - Raaaaaaaah, this girl went ****ing in. Has me creasing to some next levels but where the **** is her hooyo? Needs a slap asap, she's like under 10.

Nah i died fam i saw that on insta always gets me. She got bants swear fam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    idk.
    just be yourself.
    follow back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOOOOOL I was just being melodramatic bbz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    Follow my followers on a new account just ladies or something. They will bumlick you. The girl community is so moist mashallah your beauts, omg you looks so buff. Makes me sick tbh after they hate on each other behind each others backs.
    lol that's moist.
    allow that. I don't want much somalis on my new IG (I had loads on my ova one). Too much beefs and tht.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A few try air me then i just say to them ***** block me if you're try act like your a buffting. With your 99p face. Then she's like "oh it was my friend on my fone". Then i just tell her kiir remove me doqoon kmt.

Lol dem 1s. Idc no one is having me for cold suugo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I jumped on the instagram hype 2 or three days ago tops I think- I said 1 day ago before, soz about that peeps that was a mistake. Forgiveee me, purlease and have like a handful of followers I feel unloved, yo!

Nope not 23..
    Truss me just find a circle of girls that bum lick each other. They will "love you". Even comment every pic they dont know you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    I see.
    Jealous of us I guess :proud:
    Nah Somali peoples are butterzzz fam, nutting to be jealouss aboot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    lol that's moist.
    allow that. I don't want much somalis on my new IG (I had loads on my ova one). Too much beefs and tht.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You must have had some idiaats i dont have any beefing each other. It is moist tbh but o well.

ReputationRep:
    Nah Somali peoples are butterzzz fam, nutting to be jealouss aboot.
    exactly but not butters just average.

somalis gass themselves too much tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)
    Lol dem 1s. Idc no one is having me for cold suugo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then they try apologize, obviously i forgive them innit cah they are actually buff lol . I just add them on whatsapp after 3 days.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOL MathsAddict is a playaaaaaa!!!

ReputationRep:
    Then they try apologize, obviously i forgive them innit cah they are actually buff lol . I just add them on whatsapp after 3 days.
    I do the same but through twitter more tbh. It's a bonus when you have bare buff followers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)
    You know this **** lol, they would gas a girl up to the point where she starts thinking she's a supermodel when in reality she could double up as a extra in planet of the apes

Posted from TSR Mobile

OHHHHHHMIIIIIGOOOOOOD!!!! She went ham!!! Lmao!!! Her Englishhh accent was what killed me, yo! But masaAllah, she can speak better Somali than me...a 32 year old single lady that needs no manzzz.
    :rofl:
    You Somalis crack me up!

ReputationRep:
    Wth they give their number out to you just like that?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)
    I do the same but through twitter more tbh. It's a bonus when you have bare buff followers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Truss me :cool: My insta is basically a model page, i just have one to talk to everyday. Live

ReputationRep:
    GRADE boundaries will be published in a few hours.

eek.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How many minutes do ya'll conmute to uni/college and how do you keep yourself entertained whilst on the bus/train?

It's gonna take me nearly 2 hours to commute to my uni now that we've moved houses

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.