Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaleyelizabeth96)
    I must admit the interview was terrifying and I ran out of time on the maths test. Revise organic chemistry, but the chemistry aspect was probably the easiest bit. Learn about different sectors of the pharmacy field too! I didn't expect to get an offer, I'm a gap year student so already have my grades but still, only like 2 other people on TSR have gotten offers from nottingham for pharmacy, they're putting a lot of people on hold. Not to worry you or anything, good luck!
    OMG hi, sorry haven't really been on tsr in ages
    But I got an offer too! But with how exams are going it's seems that I won't get the entry requirements
    Still hopeful but yea all the exams this year has been horrible

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys wandering if someone could help me Basically I firmed a Design course at Loughborough, grades needed ABC (Not including EPQ). However I'm on course to get A*AE, and think I will get rejected. Here's the thing.. does anyone know wheter Nottingham includes EPQ as a grade? If so that means I will get A*AAE, thus will that allow me to go through clearing/ adjustment for Architecture, where they only ask for AAA?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coco-le-chanel)
    OMG hi, sorry haven't really been on tsr in ages
    But I got an offer too! But with how exams are going it's seems that I won't get the entry requirements
    Still hopeful but yea all the exams this year has been horrible
    I really wouldn't worry too much about the exams, last year I found mine extremely hard but I still came out with good grades somehow! I can people say they are harder than last years, but thats exactly what we all said last year and most people I know got into their first choice of university. Worrying will only make your exams harder.

I don't know if you do Biology, but the OCR paper last year for the final exam was around 30 pages long! I remember sitting in the exam room panicking at the number pages... So we're all human and get nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Nice im doing PPE. See you in politics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sianjenkins)
    Politics and French woooo
    See u in politics! Follow on insta: sultaniqbal1

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I was wondering how lenient Nottingham are known to be on their offers? Mine's AAA for English with Creative Writing, which I firmed, but after my exams it seems more like I'll get AAB, or even ABB minimum.

Is all hope lost?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelfailure97)
    Hi! I was wondering how lenient Nottingham are known to be on their offers? Mine's AAA for English with Creative Writing, which I firmed, but after my exams it seems more like I'll get AAB, or even ABB minimum.

Is all hope lost?
    Like everyone says, you can't know for certain whether you've done as badly as you think, or what the person manually entering decisions when looking at your results is going to decide... There's not point worrying about it at all, so just wait until you know for certain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelfailure97)

Is all hope lost?
    Hey. I guess it depends on what course you are doing... Im doing natural sciences and even though the entry requirements were A*AA I got in with AABB.
    Don't worry! I'm sure you'll get AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    broadgate park or jubilee campus for a september fresher studying Arts and Social Sciences??

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am varun from INDIA and i have received my offers from University of Sheffield and Surrey for MSc Information Systems, from University of Nottingham in MSc. Information systems and Operation management and from University of Lancaster and Loughborough for Information technology management. Which of these universities has the best ranking, facility and university life for post graduates. Furthermore, i would like u to help me in deciding on these universities based on various aspects like, teaching quality, reputation and recognition etc... I want an unbiased opinion as this is going to decide my future..

If at al i had to choose between Sheffield, Surrey, Nottingham,Lancaster , Loughborough which of these would be your choice.?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am varun from INDIA and i have received my offers from University of Sheffield and Surrey for MSc Information Systems, from University of Nottingham in MSc. Information systems and Operation management and from University of Lancaster and Loughborough for Information technology management. Which of these universities has the best ranking, facility and university life for post graduates. Furthermore, i would like u to help me in deciding on these universities based on various aspects like, teaching quality, reputation and recognition etc... I want an unbiased opinion as this is going to decide my future..

If at al i had to choose between Sheffield, Surrey, Nottingham,Lancaster , Loughborough which of these would be your choice.?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am from INDIA and i have received my offers from University of Sheffield and Surrey for MSc Information Systems, from University of Nottingham in MSc. Information systems and Operation management and from Lancaster and Loughborough for Information technology management. Which of these universities has the best ranking, facility and university life for post graduates. Also, i would like u to help me in deciding on these universities based on various aspects like, teaching quality, reputation and recognition etc... I want an unbiased opinion as this is going to decide my future..

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am from India.
    Have offers from Univ Sheffield , Surrey for masters in Information Systems.
    Nottingham, Lancaster, Loughborough for masters related to management in Information technology / information systems.

Help me decide on these univ based on ranking, best facility and student life for post grads. Also on the basis of teaching standards, reputation and recognition among employers. I want an unbiased, straight opinion on the above Univ.

help me choose between these 5 universities.

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am from India.
    Nottingham, Lancaster, Loughborough for masters related to management in Information technology / information systems.

Help me decide on these univ based on ranking, best facility and student life for post grads. Also on the basis of teaching standards, reputation and recognition among employers. I want an unbiased, straight opinion on the above Univ.

help me choose between these 5 universities.Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Hey varun can u please stop spamming? You just posted the same thing 5 times

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm looking for a 2-3 bed place to share with older undergraduates or postgraduates. Also, I'm looking for a student, preferably female to share a 2 bed flat with me, message me for all the details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varun vasudev)
    Hi, I am from India.

help me choose between these 5 universities.Thank you in advance.
    You're better off posting this in a forum for your subject area, rather than a specific university thread.

ReputationRep:
    ok.. Thank you.!

ReputationRep:
    hi every1,
    is anybody planning to go Nottingham for Msc Computer Science ?

ReputationRep:
    Nightingale is small but really nice, I think it used to be an on-campus hotel so its quite posh and the whole building is really large and airy. I stayed with a friend there on the open day and I got dominos directly delivered to the hall. The bathrooms were very clean as well which is always a plus Couldn't complain.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.