Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackamakka)
    AAAAB!!!! I actually got an A for chemistry and a B for English, this is a miracle

Also this will make uni applications a bit easier than what I thought I had sooooo happy!!!
    Congrats!! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfghjess)
    ahhhh congrats, they're amazing!! :party:
    Thanks! Have you got yours yet?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuth)
    Thanks I'm really pleased with my imaginary grades.
    They're amazing, honestly.

*immature giggling can be heard in the distance*

Spoiler:
    Show
    You asked for comedy, Hype, I present to you... comedy.
    I want to rep you so much but it isn't letting me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by debbiedear)
    i know exactly how u feel!! whatever i get will determine which way life is gonna go, i really have everything crossed!!
    its starting to get pretty depressing isnt it? You hating the world yet?haha bet ya i will be the last group at like 8!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasiyax)
    its starting to get pretty depressing isnt it? You hating the world yet?haha bet ya i will be the last group at like 8!
    Hey, its totally random do who knows... Wishing you the best of luck for when you get your results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasiyax)
    oh no dont say that lol! im hoping it will be as soon as my tenth cup of tea is ready so i can stare at the email while drinkin my cuppa lmao
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the rep guys.

ReputationRep:
    I have a question please.

For biochemistry at Strathclyde University, it says you need to have at least a "2 at Intermediate 2"

If you did not get that but still passed the exam and got at least a B at higher, would they accept you ?

In other words, if you get better higher result than your Intermediate, would they accept you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by debbiedear)
    oh no dont say that lol! im hoping it will be as soon as my tenth cup of tea is ready so i can stare at the email while drinkin my cuppa lmao
    Heya, hopefully wont be too much longer, but who knows - best of luck for when you do get your results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPiddy)

For biochemistry at Strathclyde University, it says you need to have at least a "2 at Intermediate 2"

If you did not get that but still passed the exam and got at least a B at higher, would they accept you ?

In other words, if you get better higher result than your Intermediate, would they accept you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope so as I doubt I have made my offer for Heriot-Watt which asks for CDD at AH whereas my insurance at RGU asks for a B at Higher.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes they would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siezetheday)
    I hope so as I doubt I have made my offer for Heriot-Watt which asks for CCD at AH whereas my insurance at RGU asks for a B at Higher.
    So if they didn't meet the intermediate requirement, but met the higher requirement for maths, would they accept you ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right guys gonna head to bed. Seen some amazing results (special well done to AspiringMedic8 when he posts his up ) so congratulations all around. If you're still waiting I hope it isn't too much longer, got my fingers crossed for you all.

See you in the morning!
    :party::party:

ReputationRep:
    stlll don't have mine sqa is being cruel

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least doesn't necessarily mean Int 2 level. That is simply the minimum they look for so yes, a Higher will be more than enough.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen123456)
    stlll don't have mine sqa is being cruel
    I really hope you get yours soon, but who knows... Best of luck for when you do get them though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mglen)
    Thanks! Have you got yours yet?
    Not yet! Can't remember if I changed my email or not so I'm refreshing a few accounts at a time haha, a few of my friends already have theirs so I'm just hoping it comes soon! :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecasx)
    Still not got them yet - really hope you get them soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfghjess)
    Not yet! Can't remember if I changed my email or not so I'm refreshing a few accounts at a time haha, a few of my friends already have theirs so I'm just hoping it comes soon! :crossedf:
    Well good luck for when the time comes!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.