Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas on predictions of what could come up in unit 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    I accidently wrote sensitive period instead of critical will I lose marks? For the 12 marker
    i did that too i swear they're the same thing??

ReputationRep:
    This exam was pretty easy and straightforward so I think the grade boundaries will be high. Just hope I get an A, I deserve that A!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    With the case studies strengths / limitations question did you have to just state strengths and weaknesses or just name one or two and elaborate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K3lvin)
    would a limitation of the anxiety on ewt be exposed to stressful situations such as the presence of a weapon so the protection of participant(ethical issue) would need to be considered. Would this get me 2/2
    I outlined the study but didn't evaluate it as i wasn't asked to. I did, however, note that participants believed that they were waiting to participate in a completely different study! (Loftus - Weapon Focus)

(Original post by nobodycarescarla)
    Same! Normally I finish 20mins early but today I finished 2mins before :/ no time to look over stuff!
    Overall how did you find it

ReputationRep:
    for the ethical issue i wrote protection of participant than protection of harm would this make me lose a mark or is it okay

How was it though did you think it was ok

(Original post by co16)
    i normally finish half an hour early but had 2 minutes to spare, i was so rushed!

ReputationRep:
    For the limitation of Anxiety in EWT I said ethical issues? ppts could be traumatised i.e the bloody knife in the weapon focus study ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AyshaU)
    How was it though did you think it was ok
    it was ok,hopefully i did enough for an A, stressed about psy2 as i keep forgetting it's in a week!

ReputationRep:
    MSM - 10 (6 describe + 4 evaluate)
    Anxiety & EWT ( 6 + 2)
    Case studies (4)
    Pilot studies (4)
    Define a secure attachment (2)
    Strange Situation (2+4)
    Cultural variations (4)
    Random sample (with regards to day care) (2+2)
    Demand characteristics of parents in SS (2)
    BPS ethics in SS (6)
    Describe + evaluate Bowlby (12)

Does anyone know what questions I'm missing off this list?

(Original post by co16)
    it was ok,hopefully i did enough for an A, stressed about psy2 as i keep forgetting it's in a week!
    I find unit 2 easier for some reason
    this time next week it's over
    what other subjects do you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eleanor303)
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you may have needed to say how the demand characteristics arise in this situation. Potentially something along the lines of the mother either knowing or guessing the aim of the study due to informed consent.

Obviously I don't know the mark schemes so don't necessarily trust my word!
    I put because of demand characteristics she would have known the aim of the experiment. The parents would have interacted more with the children so that the researcher can find out what attachment type they are by their interaction with their mother.

Dunno if it is right or not.

ReputationRep:
    I talked about confidentiality and how the lab environment of the anxiety research studies made it so that people didnt give a ****???

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Is it just me or does your arm really ache after the psychology exam.

Really good exam everything I wanted came up !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AyshaU)
    Overall how did you find it
    Okay, could answer everything just not 100% sure I went into as much detail as needed. Hbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylanthedoodle)
    Hey,

Is it just me or does your arm really ache after the psychology exam.

Really good exam everything I wanted came up !!
    Same! And because it ached so much, I couldn't write as fast as I could and I ended up rushing everything. I really think I lost marks for not elaborating my points due to the little time I had. Oh well, it's done now

(Original post by nobodycarescarla)
    Okay, could answer everything just not 100% sure I went into as much detail as needed. Hbu?
    Well I did try my best and now heres to hoping
    I want at least minimum a C but then again

what other subjects do you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenSI)
    For the limitation of Anxiety in EWT I said ethical issues? ppts could be traumatised i.e the bloody knife in the weapon focus study ?
    Wasn't a limitation of Loftus research is it lacks ecological validity as it was done in lab conditions so cannot be generalised to real life

ReputationRep:
    Is 54/55 a good enuf mark to get a B?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.