Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, hope you are well.

I am currently waiting on my location and dept for Finnce (hopefully London).

The last email I received was the one on the 3rd informing us we would be notified out dept and location within 10 days. I understand things are slow and have tried calling capita for more but I am a little concerned as I did not receive an 'offer' as some of you mention above.

I received all the emails saying I was successful but at no point did they send me an email asking me to reply/accept anything. I hope I haven't missed something? I am also wondering whether any of you didn't resend your documentation when asked (in the email mentioned in the 3rd)? I remember clearly I gave all the correct paperwork in at my assessment centre so I thought I was not required to resend everything!

I hope none of this is affecting anything!!

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FergHS)

The last email I received was the one on the 3rd informing us we would be notified out dept and location within 10 days. I understand things are slow and have tried calling capita for more but I am a little concerned as I did not receive an 'offer' as some of you mention above.

I received all the emails saying I was successful but at no point did they send me an email asking me to reply/accept anything. I hope I haven't missed something? I am also wondering whether any of you didn't resend your documentation when asked (in the email mentioned in the 3rd)? I remember clearly I gave all the correct paperwork in at my assessment centre so I thought I was not required to resend everything!

Cheers
    I just want to reassure you that we all feel a little bit like this, that we don't know what's going on. I wouldn't worry too much. I got an email saying I was successful and asking me to accept or decline, I responded to this and accepted, received an email thanking me and then received a phone call the next week asking if I'd had the email cos I hadn't responded?! It all seems to be in a bit of a pickle with each case very much being treated individually! If you're worried I would give Capita a call (think someone put the number on a couple of pages ago) Finger crossed it all pans out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FergHS)

Cheers
    Don't worry too much, if Anything was missing I think they would have called you to let you know, I had a document missing so they called me and asked me to send it in

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Capita have just emailed everyone stating:

That it is taking longer than expected

It is an ongoing process and not everyone knows their a/c outcome

Their not sure but could be 2 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any location information today? Or anyone heard from the North east region whom got on to do business admin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonkid2015)
    Capita have just emailed everyone stating:

That it is taking longer than expected

It is an ongoing process and not everyone knows their a/c outcome

Their not sure but could be 2 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was this a generic email to everyone or a reply to an email you sent? I didn't receive an email today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarajs)
    Was this a generic email to everyone or a reply to an email you sent? I didn't receive an email today!
    Neither, I haven't got any of the emails sent to 'everyone'

ReputationRep:
    It was addressed to Undisclosed Recipients - and so would assume everyone- but is only for those waiting on AC results.

Their "everyone" emails seem to be a bit buggy as there were some I never received but then this....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was addressed to Undisclosed Recipients - and so would assume everyone- but is only for those waiting on AC results.

Their "everyone" emails seem to be a bit buggy as there were some I never received but then this....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They certainly do, I haven't received anything since the end of May and I'm waiting on assessment centre results. I called Capita today to say I will be unable to access my emails from Wednesday and they told me to give my parents my email password so they can check (which isn't the greatest solution by any stretch of the imagination) so I definitely wouldn't expect to hear before the end of June

ReputationRep:
    They don't seem to realise the urgency in having to find out.

Everytime I ring (If I get through) I am told the same old - results are being released in batches.... but they never have a clue on timings and it just suggests they don't really know what to do....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in the Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme.

We apologise that it is taking long than initially expected to get back to you regarding your application. We are working through releasing results in batches due to the high volume of candidates to be contacted. This process is on-going and not yet complete therefore not all candidates have been advised of their assessment centre outcome.

At the moment, we have not been advised how long it will be before everyone has heard back but are hoping it will be within the next 2 weeks.

Regards,
    Civil Service Recruitment Team

Here it is...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMakaveli)
    LOL tell me about it! So much repetitive paper work to fill out.

Incase anyone is wondering, the pack consists of:
    1) The letter stating where I've been placed

2) Pension questionnaire (Pages of it! Most of it I had to skip anyway, as its more for those who have previously been members of a public service pension scheme)

3) Disclosure Scotland application form (I'm guessing this is like a CRB check. Doesn't ask for much, just your basic info, iD info like passport/driving license number)

4) Disclosure Scotland consent form (Just sign stating they can use your above application form)

5) Reference information form (Have to disclose a full break down of the last 3 years covering dates of employment/unemployment/voluntary & academic work. This is a bit of a pain in the bottom because I don't know how I'm expected to chase down references for the past three years since I'm young and wild and can't commit to much LOL - except this of course!)

6) Character Enquiry (Stating any offences you've committed - motoring offences included)

7) Starter checklist (Its the form you get beginning any new employment where you declare if you've worked in the new tax year or that this will be your first job or if you will be working two jobs)
    Hi. Thanks for sharing your experience.
    At the interview I spoke a little about preferences however I wasn't too fussed. I ended up with Business Innovation and Skills. The departments bid for candidates so be glad they saw something in you! MOJ was one of my preferences too however you might not have been working directly with criminal justice anyway-I have done work experience at MOJ and what my department did had nothing to do with justice!

Also I got pretty much the same documents to fill in as you - however ironically mine were sent by email (even though youre were
    From climate change department!)

Anyway good luck with whatever you do.

ReputationRep:
    My response ...
    Hello Daa, And thank you for your email. We are currently in the process of coordinating final details with theclient and we anticipate more information being made available to youshortly. Kind RegardsKristina Civil Service Recruitment Team-----Original Message-----] Sent: 26 June 2015 10:54To: RAS Candidate EnquiresSubject: Date of confirmation Hello,Sorry to be a bother. I was just contacting to find out when exactly theresults of the AC would be received?Thanks This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on web-page: http://www.capita.co.uk/email-disclaimer.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairey_lou)
    Has anyone had any location information today? Or anyone heard from the North east region whom got on to do business admin?
    I'm in the same boat as you I'm afraid. I'm doing Finance in NE. I've been keeping an eye out and I've not seen anyone from NE being placed yet. Fingers crossed it won't be long!

ReputationRep:
    Well, it is worse than what I said would happen. And people didn't believe me and tried bashing me for coming up with random numbers. And it actually taking them a lot longer than what I said, if it is another two weeks from couple days ago, which is what that new email says.

ReputationRep:
    Any London - Finance applicants heard back from a department or has it just been Business Admin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucydrysdale)
    Have you just left school or in first year of college?
    Just left school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miyata)
    Well, it is worse than what I said would happen. And people didn't believe me and tried bashing me for coming up with random numbers. And it actually taking them a lot longer than what I said, if it is another two weeks from couple days ago, which is what that new email says.
    Definitely, especially when considered they are only working towards 2 weeks - so certainly not guaranteed, could be longer....

You waiting on AC results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, especially when considered they are only working towards 2 weeks - so certainly not guaranteed, could be longer....

You waiting on AC results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't even know what I am waiting on. I had AC 1st of May, heard back 7th of May that I was successful at ac and should get an offer at the end of may after all AC finish, based on me meeting all the criterias. 3rd of june got that general email about missing documents so I sent it all same day and they signed for it on 5th and I got it back after couple days.

But now haven't heard back at all.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Waiting to hear AC outcome - so not hopeful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.