Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's only two days until offer holders day.. I don't think anymore offers will be given now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by academia123)
    It's only two days until offer holders day.. I don't think anymore offers will be given now.
    Yeah they will,don't panic. I spoke to admissions on thursday, the offer day is organised by the uni not the med school, the med school has no way of deciding when the offer day is so unfortunately some people will get their offers too late to attend the offer day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    Yeah they will,don't panic. I spoke to admissions on thursday, the offer day is organised by the uni not the med school, the med school has no way of deciding when the offer day is so unfortunately some people will get their offers too late to attend the offer day
    Ohh okay that's reassuring! Did they say explicitly that there will still be offers given out even on/after offer holders day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by academia123)
    Ohh okay that's reassuring! Did they say explicitly that there will still be offers given out even on/after offer holders day?
    No but said they will continue giving offers out next week and everyone will hear either way by the end of march

ReputationRep:
    And 10 minute email observations have begun lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vikingkermit)
    And 10 minute email observations have begun lol!
    I've been refreshing my emails constantly since 9am 😆

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting to hear . I've been thinking of you all weekend

I'm still waiting for bloody Track to update! (I still applied for my loan over the weekend - it's starting to feel real!!)

ReputationRep:
    Ahh you guys made me panic, thought people had started getting offers!! Im going to go out for a few hours with my mum just to try and get my mind off it, even though I should be doing uni work

ReputationRep:
    Offer!!! Interview was 16th March, good luck everyone ☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiemckkk)
    Offer!!! Interview was 16th March, good luck everyone ☺️☺️
    Hurray!!! Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!! Came through at 10:43, interview was the 17th of March. Am so so excited, is my first offer and got four rejections as an undergrad so is such a relief now!!

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!! Came through at 10:43, interview was the 17th of March. Am so so excited, is my first offer and got four rejections as an undergrad so is such a relief now!!
    Brilliant!!! I'm so pleased for you!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, I'm sure you're so relieved.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling so hopeless about my chances :/ Hate this so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacqualyn)
    The suspense is awful But... it's not over until it's over. Don't second guess it. Distract yourself, hard as it is.

ReputationRep:
    I just got an Offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Interview was 17th March

ReputationRep:

Huge congratulations to everyone who got offers today! Same Jacqualyn, I have a very bad feeling that those of us who don't hear today will get rejections. I'm going crazy refreshing my emails every 5 minutes hoping against hope that the magic email will come.

ReputationRep:
    Interview was 17th March
    Ignore my previous post, congratulations!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I was interviewed early March and havent heard anything. I assume it's a rejection. Do you guys think that late March people should hear at the end or doesn't it matter when you were interviewed?

ReputationRep:
    Interview was 17th March
    EXCELLENT!!! Get in! See you in September!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.