Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peterkeixo)
    Here you go! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B54...ew?usp=sharing
    This is just a part of my portfolio, I also brought two sketchbooks and also a physical model however due to their size I am not able to scan them on to the computer sorry! My portfolio isn't the best example because they don't want to see any architecture drawings (which I didn't actually bring) and also life drawings. I strongly feel that the ability to present your works is as important as the quality of the work itself so it would be great if you can spend one or two hours to prepare for the presentation of your works.
    Good luck guys!
    you have an incredible technical skill! potentially see you next year at UCL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francescopsq97)
    really cool stuff in that portfolio! check out mine if you want ! is not going to be as good as yours! you've got some seriously well done pieces in there! https://francescopasquino97.carbonmade.com
    I love it! It's so amazing. I am sure that the interviewer will like your work Good luck in the interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaaahg)
    you have an incredible technical skill! potentially see you next year at UCL!
    Thank you! See you next year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peterkeixo)
    I love it! It's so amazing. I am sure that the interviewer will like your work Good luck in the interview!
    thank you Peter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    It was such a shock to hear about this. I couldn't believe the interest/tributes on social media from people who I didn't think had any interest in architecture.

Did anyone see this article about "maverick" buildings: https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/arti...erick-building (and the exhibition at the RA at the moment: https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhi...h-architecture)

There's some absolute beauties on there
    Thanks, VIP poster, for the url! Absolute beauties indeed! Yes, we are so lucky to have had Zaha, her creations will live on everywhere long after her passing.....Have a nice weekend!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I am an overseas applicant so Bartlett didn't ask me for an interview, instead I have uploaded my portfolio to the portal and it has been 7 weeks but haven't heard anything back yet. Are overseas applicants evaluated the last or are there any of you who got reply after uploading your work to the portal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plamsy)
    Hey guys, I am an overseas applicant so Bartlett didn't ask me for an interview, instead I have uploaded my portfolio to the portal and it has been 7 weeks but haven't heard anything back yet. Are overseas applicants evaluated the last or are there any of you who got reply after uploading your work to the portal?
    on the portico on the application process section it says that they always assess a candidate when they have got a sufficient number of comparable applicants. There is still one interview day so they didnt get to see all portfolios yet! So don't worry, once they will have seen more portfolios they will be likely to sort their decisions out good luck !

ReputationRep:
    on the portico on the application process section it says that they always assess a candidate when they have got a sufficient number of comparable applicants. There is still one interview day so they didnt get to see all portfolios yet! So don't worry, once they will have seen more portfolios they will be likely to sort their decisions out good luck !
    Yeah, I've asked them anyways because I have no idea if they have received my uploads and also I did not see any overseas applicant here so I couldn't check it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plamsy)
    Yeah, I've asked them anyways because I have no idea if they have received my uploads and also I did not see any overseas applicant here so I couldn't check it.
    Hi,

I'm an oversea applicant and they asked for for an interview so I am going there... !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armoulinex)
    Hi,

I'm an oversea applicant and they asked for for an interview so I am going there... !
    Good luck for your interview! when do you have it scheduled?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for your interview! when do you have it scheduled?
    3rd of May! But I see now that this thread "entry application" is for undergrate haha. I'm applying for MArch sorry !

ReputationRep:
    Is there a postgraduate architecture 2016 entry thread for MArch ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! everybody! have anyone had an interview at the Bartlett yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlaimee)
    I didn't see any...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlaimee)
    I don't see an issue with you using this one dw

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks! Are there any Part 2's in here going to London schools?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to Falmouth???🏖

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody! Has anyone here had an Interview at the Bartlett on April the 12th or around the last few days/weeks?

ReputationRep:
    Yoo I got 2 offers from UCL for AIS and AIS+ year abroad and got rejected for architecture, as anticipated hahaha I am happy this is the case since my decision would be much more difficult if I were given an offer for archi as well..
    Wish you all best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toto13)
    Yoo I got 2 offers from UCL for AIS and AIS+ year abroad and got rejected for architecture, as anticipated hahaha I am happy this is the case since my decision would be much more difficult if I were given an offer for archi as well..
    Wish you all best of luck
    thanks though! Sorry you got rejected for the K100. Haven't heard yet from them, but this is probably because I've been interviewed just 4 days ago, and it probably take its time to assess/compare/choose all applicants! I wouldn't be surprised in receiving a decision within 2-3 weeks or even more, as on the website it says it could take them that long!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.