Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    dont worry, by monday the freefolk would have taken care of them. even little olly
    I seriously hope so, little twerp needs sorting out.
    Maybe Millipede can sacrifice him to the Lord of Light or something :rofl:

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Haha you should be glad I got to sleep fairly quickly

Couldn't get out of bed this morning and so on the bus right now, and the train leaves in 3 minutes... Not quite gonna catch it
    Be happy for me
    Heyyyyyyyy that's good!!!! I am very happy even though you left me I'm glad you slept

Hope you made the train and safe journeys home ❤️

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Heyyyyyyyy that's good!!!! I am very happy even though you left me I'm glad you slept

Hope you made the train and safe journeys home ❤️
    Haha yeh, sorry

Yeh, ***** of a journey - someone (I presume) jumped in front a train between me and London, and so there were some delays... Gonna get my delay compensation though

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha yeh, sorry

Yeh, ***** of a journey - someone (I presume) jumped in front a train between me and London, and so there were some delays... Gonna get my delay compensation though
    Oh damnnnnnnnn!!!! That happened to me once, luckily the train hadn't gone so I caught a taxi with some others instead and got my money back :lol: how much do you get compensated?

Glad you made it back tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    I want them barbecued ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rare or well done?

Love how this thread carries on even during the day :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Evening sleepers, finished for the bank holiday weekend. Good vibes right now, need to make the most of them. Slow down time just for a little bit please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Rare or well done?
    Well ****ing done please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)
    dont worry, by monday the freefolk would have taken care of them. even little olly
    tbf I can't wait until someone rips his fecking head off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Love how this thread carries on even during the day :lol:
    Should really just been the most awesome chat thread ever...

Should really just been the most awesome chat thread ever...
    Lol only because it has the presence of moi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol I wish it was because it has the presence of moi
    Corrected that for you ^^

yes, ZuluK if it wasn't for you... This thread would never have passed the 1000th post. You bought this thread life. ^^
    Awwwwww you helped a little too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awwwwww you helped a little too
    Very kind of you!

Very kind of you!
    I'm a nice and kind person everyone says so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I'm not a nice and kind person everyone says so
    Yeh, the fact that you seem happy about that makes it so much more obvious xD

Yeh, the fact that you seem happy about that makes it so much more obvious that you are an amazing person xD
    Why wouldn't I be obviously happy at your compliments? Thank you Mobbsy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Seriously, it's really kind of you to say so, but I don't think I am... I'm mean to you all the time, I revise... I mean, look at me... You should never associate yourself with someone like me!!! Please save yourself from my shadow!
    No, don't be like that!!! Seriously, you're cool!

No, don't be like that!!! Seriously, you're cool and the best person I know. You make me laugh and smile and I even said the word "YES" to you. Omg I said it again. You make me wana change and become a better man. You are something precious!
    Omg Mobbsy stop... You're making me blush you don't need to say it... Actually do say it... Say more nice things to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Omg Mobbsy stop... You're making me blush you don't need to say it... I actually think you're a pretty incredible guy as well tbh... When you're back in Norwich, I wanna bring you McD's whenever you want because I think you're such a great person, and being able to do this for you, would make me feel good! I need to see you in flesh to just truly appreciate your excellence.
    No problem - 20 chicken nuggets, large fries, dairy milk mcflurry. If you pass by a KFC on the way as well: large popcorn chicken, large fries, large gravy, 4 hot wings!

Cheers!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.