Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Now Valencia injured as well

I'm seriously tempted to take a 20 point hit and get it over with,my squad is a ****ing shambles

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think there will be a lot of people taking hits this week. I'm planning at least a -4.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Captain Aguero again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Captain Aguero again!
    I have captain Sanchez, and Aguero anyway so a great week so far

ReputationRep:
    Spurs are such divers tbh.
    They did it at Anfield in midweek and they've robbed Leicester there.

All Janssen has done since he signed is score penalties down the middle...

ReputationRep:
    Heart was in mouth after handing Aguero the C. Good chance of topping Sanchez now, especially with Giroud stealing 1 of his BPS

ReputationRep:
    Ibra 35 shots in 6 games and no goal. He's gone. **** off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Ibra 35 shots in 6 games and no goal. He's gone. **** off.
    I have 49 points from 5 players (before BPs)

You still happy with the Ibra captain?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    11 points from Tom Heaton

Anyone with a United attacker get rid immediately. We're awful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I have 49 points from 5 players (before BPs)

You still happy with the Ibra captain?
    52 for me so far so won't complain too much (after bonus). Some noobs left, though. Holebas is essential! 33 from 4 games.

The sitters he missed though. Statistical anomaly. But he's gone for sure. Just need to find a striker I want.

ReputationRep:
    Britos 4.4 three clean sheets in a row 😁. Deeney given assist as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Think this week and last week is proving that Coutinho is the Liverpool attacker to have, he has been superb, glad I brought him in for Mane this week, considered Firmino and Lallana as well, but looks like I made the right decision there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)
    Think this week and last week is proving that Coutinho is the Liverpool attacker to have, he has been superb, glad I brought him in for Mane this week, considered Firmino and Lallana as well, but looks like I made the right decision there.
    I've been preaching Firmino because he tends to score more, but Coutinho's consistency has been ridiculous.
    The rate at which he assists is unreal.

Might change to Coutinho but then I just know Firmino will go on a mad one 😂
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It's like throwing three colours of paint at a wall and seeing what sticks. One week it's Coutinho next week it's Firmino then it's Mane. Owning 2 of the 3 should put you in a good position

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    It's like throwing three colours of paint at a wall and seeing what sticks. One week it's Coutinho next week it's Firmino then it's Mane. Owning 2 of the 3 should put you in a good position

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Coutinho and Firmino is probably the way to go - even if Mané scores, it's almost always gonna be assisted by one of those two.

ReputationRep:
    Not doing Payet to Coutinho and doing Ibra captain has stopped me getting around 85-90. Sorry for not listening.

Panicked when I saw it was 3-2 as i only have Lovren.

ReputationRep:
    On the other hand, that's what Firmino gives you.

Coutinho 2 assists = 6 pts
    Firmino 1 goal = 5 pts

It's such a tough choice but I think the difference is that Coutinho always seems to do something every week.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Coutinho and Firmino is probably the way to go - even if Mané scores, it's almost always gonna be assisted by one of those two.
    Mane seems to do more in your home games whereas Coutinho is more effective away. I completely forgot I brought Lovren into my team this week, might end up with a decent score

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Mane seems to do more in your home games whereas Coutinho is more effective away. I completely forgot I brought Lovren into my team this week, might end up with a decent score

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lovren or Matip are great defenders to have because they can pick up bonus points due to their general defensive duties from open play.

If I could afford it, I'd have Coutinho and Firmino, but my attack is too expensive to get near that.

ReputationRep:
    I just slammed in both Firmino and Coutinho for Walcott and Sterling (had exactly the right money and couldn't risk a rise)

It's a merry-go-round nightmare owning one of them so what the hell! The sight of Olivier Giroud is too much for me to go through the whole Walcott thing again and Sterling is shite. Jesus Navas still looks better than him and if that's not enough to put the willies up you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    I just slammed in both Firmino and Coutinho for Walcott and Sterling (had exactly the right money and couldn't risk a rise)

It's a merry-go-round nightmare owning one of them so what the hell! The sight of Olivier Giroud is too much for me to go through the whole Walcott thing again and Sterling is shite.
    I was gonna swap Firmino for Coutinho...and then Firmino scored.

Sigh...think I'm better off swapping out Snodgrass due to his injury.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.