Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    on my work experience i had to work with this racist engineer, he didn't like me (don't know why), he tried to hammer my toes with a mallet, whilst chanting 'dance chinaman, dance!!'

good times
    Are you kidding? Wtf? Did your school arrange this for you?

I just realised you probably are kidding. Hahahah oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    on my work experience i had to work with this racist engineer, he didn't like me (don't know why), he tried to hammer my toes with a mallet, whilst chanting 'dance chinaman, dance!!'

good times
    This obviously is your sort of joke isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyroo_g)
    Oh God, data entry is the most terrible thing ever. I did it for three weeks on work experience (though my title was 'broadcast assistant'). On my evaluation, they wrote that I was 'quiet', and 'morose'. No ****.
    I had to do a bit of data entry on my work experience. I was at this placed that managed the businesses in the West End, part of their job was to monitor crime levels. I was really excited about entering data about triple homicides and indecent exposure, but it was just petty theft at Primark .

ReputationRep:
    Are you kidding? Wtf? Did your school arrange this for you?

I just realised you probably are kidding. Hahahah oh well.
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    This obviously is your sort of joke isn't it?
    you d think so, but no. I m not kidding.

This guy was weird. But i pissed him off alot more then he did to me. It was a good week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleurvert)
    I had to do a bit of data entry on my work experience. I was at this placed that managed the businesses in the West End, part of their job was to monitor crime levels. I was really excited about entering data about triple homicides and indecent exposure, but it was just petty theft at Primark .
    i love how you put triple homocide and indecent exposure in the same league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    you d think so, but no. I m not kidding.

This guy was weird. But i pissed him off alot more then he did to me. It was a good week.
    To be fair guys, we don't know what Dave did to that guy....

But, that does sound like a horrible thing to do to something. The office I was at was full of lovely camp guys.

ReputationRep:

But, that does sound like a horrible thing to do to something. The office I was at was full of lovely camp guys.
    Aw, I wish. I nearly cried so many times

ReputationRep:
    All the best bits would probably result in action from the Mods.

I love how, in the pre-edit quote, it starts off so traditionality and then decends into filth within a sentence. I would love to see the ones she wrote back.
    This might give some idea:

You seem anxious to know how I received your letter which you say is worse than mine. How is it worse than mine, love? Yes, it is worse in one part or two. I mean the part where you say what you will do with your tongue (I don't mean sucking me off) and in that lovely word you write so big and underline, you little blackguard. It is thrilling to hear that word (and one or two others you have not written) on a girl's lips. But I wish you spoke of yourself and not of me. Write me a long long letter , full of that and other things, about yourself, darling. You know now how to give me a cockstand. Tell me the smallest things about yourself so long as they are obscene and secret and filthy. Write nothing else. Let every sentence be full of dirty immodest words and sounds. They are all lovely to hear and to see on paper even but the dirtiest are the most beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I wish. I nearly cried so many times
    That's awful. Three weeks of data entry sounds like hell, did they give you any money at the end?

I was in the middle of London, bad times for my bank balance.

ReputationRep:

i gave him hell, we changed all the clockes around the office, watches, computer screens etc. so we ended up going like 3 hours earlier.

moral of the story : don't mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ploop)
    This might give some idea:

You seem anxious to know how I received your letter which you say is worse than mine. How is it worse than mine, love? Yes, it is worse in one part or two. I mean the part where you say what you will do with your tongue (I don't mean sucking me off) and in that lovely word you write so big and underline, you little blackguard. It is thrilling to hear that word (and one or two others you have not written) on a girl's lips. But I wish you spoke of yourself and not of me. Write me a long long letter , full of that and other things, about yourself, darling. You know now how to give me a cockstand. Tell me the smallest things about yourself so long as they are obscene and secret and filthy. Write nothing else. Let every sentence be full of dirty immodest words and sounds. They are all lovely to hear and to see on paper even but the dirtiest are the most beautiful.
    Yeah, when I was reading them I was trying to work out what she was writing and what the hell 'that word' was and what she planned to do with her tongue (I have a vague notion...).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, when I was reading them I was trying to work out what she was writing and what the hell 'that word' was and what she planned to do with her tongue (I have a vague notion...).
    i can think of a couple of things she could do with her tongue, one of which would definately need a 3rd party

ReputationRep:
    Mine was only £7.50, or something like that from Meadowhall Waterstone's. Really quite nice as well.
    I need to get one with a concordance, I'm forever thinking "theres a verse that says that" and then not having a clue where it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    i can think of a couple of things she could do with her tongue, one of which would definitely need a 3rd party
    I think it may be a bit more dirty than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    Same here, you know the thread has failed when we are talking about bibles considering there are quite a number of proclaimed aetheists on this thread. You missed my proof why sience>arts!
    Tis true science>arts but when it comes to Bibles :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I've finally read through all that I've missed, in conclusion: science>arts QED

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azhao)
    I've finally read through all that I've missed, in conclusion: science>arts QED
    Stop trying to reignite the argument, we agreed that it was futile a few comments back. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    i can think of a couple of things she could do with her tongue, one of which would definitely need a 3rd party
    It's a good thing Fleur sent you the link. You could learn a lot from our Nora and James.

ReputationRep:
    Stop trying to reignite the argument, we agreed that it was futile a few comments back.
    And I concluded it:yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think it may be a bit more dirty than that.
    i don't think we are thinking of the same thing

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.