Yet.
    I found him in Hygeia's friends list. Along with Helenia

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah! You are there!

I'll stop stalking now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    What the ****? :eek:
    :rofl: The tables finally turn... I've been waiting for this moment for 3 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    :rofl: The tables finally turn... I've been waiting for this moment for 3 years.
    Almost to the day...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by win2kpro)
    This thread has turned into a massive stalking thread. :mmm:

Right... better get this PBL write-up done. :sigh:
    Thankfully only Bambi here's been successful in finding me and she had extra info
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Now I'm sounding like a proper stalker :sad:

PBL is done for this week :woo: I had no idea there could be so many different causes of limp!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    Thankfully only Bambi here's been successful in finding me and she had extra info
    Don't tempt the stalkers on here. :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    I just bought 2 pairs of shoes, a pair of shiny gold leggings and metallic pink hot pants and a green zebra print corset. I spend WAAAY too much on fancy dress/shoes.

ReputationRep:
    just to join the club, we also have a mutual friend :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    just to join the club, we also have a mutual friend :p:
    I bet he's an ex-oxford rower :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow guys, impressive stalking going on!

ReputationRep:
    Well medics are supposed to be resourceful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    I found him in Hygeia's friends list. Along with Helenia
    I don't think I am that hard to find - at least my first name is obvious! Need a new profile pic though; that is over a year old now
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I don't think I am that hard to find - at least my first name is obvious! Need a new profile pic though; that is over a year old now
    I keep mine up for ages. Mainly because I rarely find pictures of me I actually like :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I daresay you'll have some professional-photo worthy fodder in the next year or so! I'm going to be cycling those for a while as mine.

ReputationRep:
    One or two lads in my year have created second FB profiles, using a slightly altered name for their main account, and their real name for a fake one that doesn't include drunken photos, but has very professional images of them in a suit, or enjoying a sophisticated meal with their family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    I daresay you'll have some professional-photo worthy fodder in the next year or so! I'm going to be cycling those for a while as mine.
    Having been to a couple of wedding fairs this weekend, we are a bit :eek4: at how much everything (especially professional photography) costs, so not currently sure if we're actually going to have one. Seems a bit risky but it's just so. much. money.

ReputationRep:
    Someone once told me that none of my profile pictures are what can be classed as normal. This is true. In one I am wearing a multicoloured mexican poncho and have a tower of 3 hats on my head (including a russian army hat), my current one is at a nerd-themed sportsnight, in one I'm eating pavlova, one I'm dressed in an inflatable bull costume, one my flatmate has put an effect on so it looks like she's eating my eye... etc etc. The rest I'm drunk. Apparently I don't even look much like my facebook pictures.

I need to drink less, work more.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Someone once told me that none of my profile pictures are what can be classed as normal. This is true. In one I am wearing a multicoloured mexican poncho and have a tower of 3 hats on my head (including a russian army hat), my current one is at a nerd-themed sportsnight, in one I'm eating pavlova, one I'm dressed in an inflatable bull costume, one my flatmate has put an effect on so it looks like she's eating my eye... etc etc. The rest I'm drunk. Apparently I don't even look much like my facebook pictures.

I need to drink less, work more.
    Ahaha, now I know your surname XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    Ahaha, now I know your surname XD
    I should change it to Rabbit and then people will be fooled into thinking I've got a really cool name.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.