POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
evolv
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
on the poll why is there no option of the second of may, as I that is the most likely day given the time differences between the US and Pakistan?
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Arsenal4lif)
9/11 was a inside job. Period.

There is just no way Al Qaeda can get through all the security check points at the airport without being detected.

CIA made OBL .Dont forget.
Hypocrite morons.
If there is a hell waiting for OBL there is a bigger one waiting for Bush and his moronic team.

The bin ladens have been known CIA asset for YEARRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS.

They were close to the bushs.

OBL died agessss ago
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Henry kissinsgers right hand man while he was sec. of state and MANY other said that OBL died years ago and have been keeping his body for years and would show the world eventually
SummerSofas
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
By the sounds of things the American soldiers went in and shot the man up, in my book he should have been taken back and made to answer in court, like a civillised nation would.

but no, heavyhanded american troops shoot now and ask questions never... if it were me, i would have taken him alive and put him behind bars

they should have just rushed him with their armored men until bin laden ran out of bullets and then kidnapped him
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Would have led to massive terrorist attacks and many kidnappings.
Steevee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because, you know, it wasn't a firefight or anything... :rolleyes:
No Future
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Cow)boys will be (cow)boys
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When someone's shooting at you and refusing to surrender you don't get the same choices that you do on the street with the police.
BlueJoker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
To be honest, whatever they did would have had negative consequences. It probably wasn't the best thing to do, but it wasn't the worst either. I mean, Saddam Hussain was trialled and executed, and that didn't make Iraqi's love us...
xnatalie01x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's a no win situation imo.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
From what I've gathered, that ultimatum was given. Amazingly the man behind one of the most horrific terror attacks in history wasn't inclined to handing himself over for a trial.

I'd have shot him on sight anyway. Mainly because the likelihood of retaliation in the form of killings/kidnappings would be very high, but also because he deserved it.
L i b
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Completely agree that capturing Bin Laden would've caused huge problems for the United States, but I still can't condone executions.
Cheesecakefactory
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Steevee)
Because, you know, it wasn't a firefight or anything... :rolleyes:
Stun grenades and tranquillizer darts.
slavetosociety
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Capturing him could have helped us unmask the vast al Qaeda network. But since they killed him and buried his body at sea almost immediately...

Shouts "conspiracy!" with a megaphone... :ninja:
The Cornerstone
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hamesh)
Yes, I can understand where you're coming from bro. However, given the circumstance, that this very man is associated with such an unparalleled image of being a direct sponsor of terror around the globe & one that has fuelled questions over his existence this past decade; the fact that a lack of evidence of his actual death has not been forwarded would always open a lot of questions.

More to the point, imagine if this story were to occur without the media including the internet or Obama giving coverage over Osama's death but instead you heard it from a friend, a natural inclination would be to suggest your friend was lying & to examine visual evidence of it being the case. If there wasn't enough believable evidence, you would consider it as hearsay which can be said at this moment. It's just that we are hearing it from a President.

You could raise the question why would President Obama take such a risk of providing hearsay and rightly so? He most likely isn't, however, he hasn't given a credible amount of information to satisfy our natural inclination. Until then, a lot of skepticism remains.
But the thing is there is evidence and more coming in, there were eyewitness and more info will be coming in about DNA and face recognition. I understand that people are still on the fence but to make ridiculous claims that he's still alive without any evidence is just as wrong.
Rivaldo_23
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alex Jones)
Henry kissinsgers right hand man while he was sec. of state and MANY other said that OBL died years ago and have been keeping his body for years and would show the world eventually
Henry Kissinger..The definiton of the Criminal of War..This man was as evil and paranoic as Hitler was and the same cruel.He was responsible for 3 wars!!His speaches on the news made me wanna punch him..
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Cheesecakefactory)
Stun grenades and tranquillizer darts.
....are, in a military sense, almost entirely fictional. Stop watching James Bond films as if they're documentaries.
Silkielemon
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You've said that every other post for bloody ages Alex Jones, yet you give no proof. at all.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
TheCrackInTime
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by L i b)
Completely agree that capturing Bin Laden would've caused huge problems for the United States, but I still can't condone executions.
I don't disagree, but there was no way he'd let the US take him alive. If it wasn't an American bullet that killed him, it would have been his own.
iLurch
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Guy Secretan)
It's kind of cool how they buried him at sea like the mafia or something. Al zarqawi, Sadam Hussein, bin laden and hopefully gadafi they all end up dead in some way or other it's how every story ends. Maybe they will realize they will never win against the USA.
I am not always for such displays of capital punishment but in these cases and few others i think that the problems they have caused not only for the west but for musilms living in their own country's deserves it.

And yes, they are truly "boneheaded" if they think that they can defeat the west but I strongly believe that it is only a small minority of deluded individuals who want to over throw major governments, the majority of extremists seem to just want to disrupt ways of life so as to attract attention to their cause be it the plight of the west bank, prisoners or occupation of countries.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads