The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

C'MON REAL MADRID!! WIN IT!! (From an Arsenal Fan)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Win what ? :no:

Win what? They're certainly not winning La Liga.
Alexis is so predictable. Tello should be playing ahead of him.
Original post by CB91
Win what? They're certainly not winning La Liga.

The copa del rey :smile: And why not.. They're 10 La Liga points behind barcelona... Anything is possible!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Yeah and arteta too, think it would be great if they did since they're good buddies too. 5 man midfield of arteta, alonso, griezmann, prieto, vela would be ridiculous.

Yeah respect you guys for the win. I think you guys will be in the final this year with real in fact. You've won your last 3 CL finals too.

I think that sociedad need to strengthen in defence slightly and in midfield, definitely need a striker as I don't think agirretxe is good enough but he's a decent player who's basque so should be a bench warmer.

They'd be stronger without Arteta IMHO. His sideways and backwards passing wouldn't bring much to the team.
The copa del rey :smile: And why not.. They're 10 points behind barcelona... Anything is possible!

If we win tonight (and we're 1-0 up) we'll be 13 points ahead with only 30 left. You expect us to drop 13 points in 10 games when we've only dropped 10 all season?
Original post by CB91
Does anyone actually dislike Iniesta? Such a classy player on and off the pitch. Dont think ive ever seen him look even remotely annoyed.

He's one of the few Barca players I don't mind.
The copa del rey :smile: And why not.. They're 10 La Liga points behind barcelona... Anything is possible!

More chance of an English team winning the champions league. Aka no chance

Why they keep slipping?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Malevolent
How many more games will Messis goal scoring in a row record go?

Wasn't it like 15 games last time, reckon he'll keep scoring till the end of the season.
Original post by tengentoppa
He's one of the few Barca players I don't mind.

Who would the others be?
Original post by jam277
Wasn't it like 15 games last time, reckon he'll keep scoring till the end of the season.

Haha nah man as much as I like Messi that be insane maybe 3 more games I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CB91
If we win tonight (and we're 1-0 up) we'll be 13 points ahead with only 30 left. You expect us to drop 13 points in 10 games when we've only dropped 10 all season?

Ah right, just tuned into Sky sports 1.. Fair enough but to be honest your team hasn't been at it's best these last few games, sure your 1-0 up but things can change (obviously) Not wishing your team to lose, all i'm saying is that this is football and nothing can be predicted. I mean how about that Celtic vs Barca match? Everyone was like "5-0 to barca or 3-1 to barca" then you saw what happened eh? But anyway, I'm was talking about the Copa del rey... So yeah.
Haha nah man as much as I like Messi that be insane maybe 3 more games I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats another game. :teeth:

That Messi and Villa combo. :sogood:
Original post by CB91
Thats another game. :teeth:

That Messi and Villa combo. :sogood:

God damn haha your right!

Rayo being pretty dirty today...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:

God damn haha your right!

Rayo being pretty dirty today...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eighteen games. :sogood:
I don't think we're gonna sell Villa he's still worth something to us!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right, just tuned into Sky sports 1.. Fair enough but to be honest your team hasn't been at it's best these last few games, sure your 1-0 up but things can change (obviously) Not wishing your team to lose, all i'm saying is that this is football and nothing can be predicted. I mean how about that Celtic vs Barca match? Everyone was like "5-0 to barca or 3-1 to barca" then you saw what happened eh? But anyway, I'm was talking about the Copa del rey... So yeah.

True, anything can happen but I think you will rest your entire first team before Champions League matches, so that by itself will guarantee us the title unless we fail to win any more games.
Original post by CB91
Who would the others be?

You have to applaud Puyol's passion and loyalty to the club. Xavi always seemed very professional to me aswell. I also like Song who is a friend of a friend of a friend. That's about it really. The others I dislike or have no strong sentiment towards.

Latest