Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbithas)
    17th December for me- i literally have not managed to do anything today, I'm so anxious about tomorrow/this week and finding out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    will tomorrow be the last day then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm2014)
    will tomorrow be the last day then?
    Not sure, but I really hope so I don't think we'll be waiting for replies after this week though (or at least I hope, leading us on till April would be a bit cruel)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who got an offer. Do you mind me asking if you are gap year students? resit? still at school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooroo96)
    OFFERRRRR!!!
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeep I can not belive this! :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

CONGRATS ROOROO96 ! kjncjndsjnfjndsnj so happy for you!

ReputationRep:
    Found this on Liverpool 2012 thread. The text in the blue box was taken from the Liverpool website under timescales section. Hopefully same applies this year
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foximus)
    Found this on Liverpool 2012 thread. The text in the blue box was taken from the Liverpool website under timescales section. Hopefully same applies this year
    So that means it could run into April, before we find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foximus)
    Wow that's two years ago. Things might be really different now. Have you tried looking on their site? I'm assuming whatever info there will be more up to date and useful/worthwhile?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metiosa)
    Gah! silly, you won't die.
    Of course I won't. Just wanna say that I actually suffering a great loss if I get rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagelthins)
    Wow that's two years ago. Things might be really different now. Have you tried looking on their site? I'm assuming whatever info there will be more up to date and useful/worthwhile?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, August 2013 version, most up to date on their website just says something like 'offers won't be oven out until at least 31st March' but that's obviously not true. Think those notes are really rough guidelines

ReputationRep:
    And they're gonna Lengthen the timescale ie saying 31st of March and 2 and a half weeks so that people don't get disappointed and if they do it quicker or before then then it's a plus. I doubt they would just put that false statement in though about doing the offers at random

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer at 11:13 - track update but no e-mail I'm so happy yaaaaaay! (uk student interview 20th November)

ReputationRep:
    Offer at 11.13. After 7 Rejections, I'm finally in thank f***!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Offerreer!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm2014)
    Yeahhh.. Do you think they'll give out the international offers/rejections last?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heyy I'm int'l too and yet to hear anything! Looks like the latest batch have been given offers..and we'll have to resume the 'are any of you international?!' When was your interview btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stotttyy)
    Still nothing :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel you man...everytime the offers come, I login to a zero update on track :/

GOT AN OFFER!!!! Literally just now
    I'm a uk a level applicant still at school!!!!! I'm literally crying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteallan95)
    GOT AN OFFER!!!! Literally just now
    I'm a uk a level applicant still at school!!!!! I'm literally crying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer. I can't believe it. I'm so excited. I was waiting for 4pm (when they usually come out), so surprised they're releasing them this morning. Congratulations to everyone else who has one

ReputationRep:
    Offer!!!!! Thank you God!!! See you in September guys!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.