Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I want to hear the song :gah:
    Charlotte in a Bra
    Charlotte in a Bra

Why oh why you were painted
    For everyone to see?

The artist had no mess-age
    Not till old age

He simply wants to bed you
    Bed you
    Bed you

Until the cows come home
    From an underwater dome

The cruel man is the artist, oh yeah
    Paint a woman half naked, he dare

Charlotte in a Bra
    Charlotte in a Bra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    Still can't open spoilers

Always had the younger kids to **** about with - in free periods mainly.
    The playground was empty once (actually a lot of times) and I remembered a portrait that someone made of Charlotte York from SITC in a red bra in the halls and saying how her heart is being cut by a cruel man. So I made a song and I sang it for half an hour. It's called Charlotte In a Bra from Claire.
    Eww

Sing it ducky sing it!

(Original post by ipoop)
    I doubt they'll get a piano tbh... It's probably some scheme worked up by the music department :mmm: They used to have a nice piano in the assembly hall but it's retired or something now.. :holmes:
    My old school in Singapore just as i moved everything became just wow. Ranked as one of the top private international schools in the world haha

ReputationRep:
    Charlotte in a Bra
    Charlotte in a Bra

Why oh why you were painted
    For everyone to see?

The artist had no mess-age
    Not till old age

He simply wants to bed you
    Bed you
    Bed you

Until the cows come home
    From an underwater dome

The cruel man is the artist, oh yeah
    Paint a woman half naked, he dare

Charlotte in a Bra
    Charlotte in a Bra

How old were you then? :beard:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Eww

Sing it ducky sing it!

My old school in Singapore just as i moved everything became just wow. Ranked as one of the top private international schools in the world haha
    It's above your post

Oh, how I remember a couple of younger guys flirting with me constantly. Once again, those were the days :moon:

ReputationRep:
    It's above your post

Oh, how I remember a couple of younger guys flirting with me constantly. Once again, those were the days :moon:
    :laugh: oh lord ducky...

God i spent my time by the lockers and we used to lock each other in lockers and see if we could get out :ahee:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ipoop)

How old were you then? :beard:
    I was 16-17 when I first devised the song. Sang it until my last year in school when they removed the Charlotte painting.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: oh lord ducky...

God i spent my time by the lockers and we used to lock each other in lockers and see if we could get out :ahee:
    My school never actually had any lockers :holmes: Everyone was advised to bring minimal stuff... Only the sports changing rooms had lockers and they had loads of them considering how many people actually did PE :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: I was locked in a small cupboard by friends and they left ,my biology teacher got me out but it was whilst she wad teaching when I heard people talking I started to shout really loudly and when she opened everyone was just staring at me

ReputationRep:
    It's above your post

I still get secondary school girls giving me the looks :facepalm2: not year 11s either :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    I was 16-17 when I first devised the song. Sang it until my last year in school when they removed the Charlotte painting.
    Did you stick to writing lyrics? That was quite good for a 17 y/o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    My school never actually had any lockers :holmes: Everyone was advised to bring minimal stuff... Only the sports changing rooms had lockers and they had loads of them considering how many people actually did PE :rolleyes:
    Dude it was the **** we could fit 1 person and a smallish girl in there! It was hilarious watching one another try get out :laugh:

God there are some real ********s on the Arsenal thread.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Did you stick to writing lyrics? That was quite good for a 17 y/o
    No - I would love to DJ though. I have a vast range of music

We didn't have lockers either - we just brought our bags.
    And PE kit wasn't strict either. We were seemingly allowed to wear different shirts. So I wore my red shirt, my green shirt with a silver heart on, my pink shirt...etc without anyone batting an eyelid :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Dude our school was so strict when it came to PE uniform. I once wore a vest which wasn't school colours and i was made to play in skin...

ReputationRep:
    Dude it was the **** we could fit 1 person and a smallish girl in there! It was hilarious watching one another try get out :laugh:

A missed opportunity then :moon: Should I demand some sort of refund from the school? :mmm:
    No - I would love to DJ though. I have a vast range of music

We didn't have lockers either - we just brought our bags.
    And PE kit wasn't strict either. We were seemingly allowed to wear different shirts. So I wore my red shirt, my green shirt with a silver heart on, my pink shirt...etc without anyone batting an eyelid :lolwut:
    You can DJ at our wedding... You'll be the amazing bride and DJ :ahee:

Here comes the bride, all dressed in pink and dark blue... What's that... she's also got her DJ kit with her for the after party :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Dude our school was so strict when it came to PE uniform. I once wore a vest which wasn't school colours and i was made to play in skin...
    My first school here was quite liberal when it came to PE and everyday was football day because the teacher clearly had his favourites and they wanted football...:rolleyes: Second school on the other hand... strict as ffffuuu and so much sports :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    A missed opportunity then :moon: Should I demand some sort of refund from the school? :mmm:

Here comes the bride, all dressed in pink and dark blue... What's that... she's also got her DJ kit with her for the after party :ahee:
    Missed opportunity ?!? :laugh:

ReputationRep:

Damn, I wish we had big lockers that at my school. We only had small lockers but they were still handy. Before I had the locker, my PE kit kept getting stolen Then got the locker and all that stopped Until someone ****ing stole my locker door :grumble: So yeah....I was back in the same position again. Life without a locker is tough, gotta carry everything around on you at all times >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    My first school here was quite liberal when it came to PE and everyday was football day because the teacher clearly had his favourites and they wanted football...:rolleyes: Second school on the other hand... strict as ffffuuu and so much sports :ahee:
    Of course i don't mind showing off me abs that were chiseled by the gods themselves but it was freaking cold...

Looks up perfect and you get my abs on there

(Original post by The Epicurean)
    Damn, I wish we had big lockers that at my school. We only had small lockers but they were still handy. Before I had the locker, my PE kit kept getting stolen Then got the locker and all that stopped Until someone ****ing stole my locker door :grumble: So yeah....I was back in the same position again. Life without a locker is tough, gotta carry everything around on you at all times >_<
    Exactly i cant live without a locker carrying all that stuff...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ipoop)

Maybe :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Of course i don't mind showing off me abs that were chiseled by the gods themselves but it was freaking cold...
    Looks up perfect and you get my abs on there

Exactly i cant live without a locker carrying all that stuff...
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    We had dedicated places in each classrooms for our stuff to go but no lockers :rolleyes: Probably some hipster thinking going on with the board and such :holmes:

Imagine it, you have music and are bringing with you your instrument... Having to carry that about all day :indiff: Or leave it with a teacher but are unable to retrieve the ***** during breaks and lunch and possible free periods. :firstworldproblems

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.