Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kcl2009)
    Commiserations, what time did you get it? If you don't mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
    1030 this morning x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did they publish a cut off for undergraduate entry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mukademy)
    Yeah the November one at Queen Mary, wbyu?
    Birmingham at the beginning of December

ReputationRep:
    KCL closes at 4pm for chirstmas tomorrow on the my application page... please no culling please no culling please no cullling ...
    for a100 fingers and legs crossed !!!

for A101 people it is good to see atleast there is 1 univeristy ( kcl ) which acknowledges 772 for selection is a particualry high score ( anecdotal as someone posted a copy of the emial of rejection on another form) ... nice to see unis know ukcat is an aptitude test not just a magic bag which gives out random numbers lol

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer from kings last night, so so so happy my interview went well I was nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doctordee)
    Got my offer from kings last night, so so so happy my interview went well I was nervous
    Well done that is amazing!!

What time did you get it? Did you check portal or ucas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    Well done that is amazing!!

What time did you get it? Did you check portal or ucas?
    I got it late lasts night at about seven pm.
    and I didn't even get an email! I was just stalking my portal as always and the. I saw it changed on the side. I had interview invitation and nothing underneath and then I saw offer information and I was like huh and clicked on it and it was congratulations etc etc and I nearly fainted!

many thanks xxx

ReputationRep:
    When was your interview? and how did you feel you did in it? were you confident you'll get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats. Well done.

When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I'm really scared... I had my interview on the 2nd of December and I still haven't heard... should I expect a rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiring Medic 7)
    Guys I'm really scared... I had my interview on the 2nd of December and I still haven't heard... should I expect a rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm same boat as you mine was the 5th. And I thought mine went really well as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got it late lasts night at about seven pm.
    and I didn't even get an email! I was just stalking my portal as always and the. I saw it changed on the side. I had interview invitation and nothing underneath and then I saw offer information and I was like huh and clicked on it and it was congratulations etc etc and I nearly fainted!

many thanks xxx
    Heyy congratulations!!! How long did they take to get back to you? ahh I bet you're soo relieved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pittawithcheese)
    Rejected by Kings for GEM. Minimum UKCAT 770+ required for interview. Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was rejected too and given that message, yet my average score is above 770; I think it is a form letter that's sent to every rejected applicant regardless of their actual score.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malakey95)
    I had those guys also They were pretty friendly but had some difficult questions I think !
    Eyyy you're the cool Irish guy who got interviewed on the 10th! About 2pm? Am I right? I just saw you talking on the HYMS thread about being Irish and remember you saying you applied there too.

If you are, I'm the girl who was wearing a purple dress and sat next to you in the waiting room Have you heard anything back yet? And we both said we didn't post on TSR hahaa

ReputationRep:
    For people with interviews on the 17th/18th ..is there no possibility of hearing back sooner than the 2nd of January?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone that had an interview on the 10th Dec heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmagic)
    Has anyone that had an interview on the 10th Dec heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, I haven't. I'm hoping that I'll hear today otherwise we'll have to wait until January!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cactus8)
    No, I haven't. I'm hoping that I'll hear today otherwise we'll have to wait until January!
    Mmm same here! I'm so impatient with things like this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it normal that i didnt hear anything from King's? I am an IB student international, and i haven't recieved no emails on their myapplication system or my hotmail, not even the informational emails.
    (A100 undergrad)
    Should i worry?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like those of us with later interviews won't be hearing back until January... *sigh*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.