Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My God, that forehand Rafa hit to get the double break was ridiculous. Backpedalling off a slice moving into his body and hits an I/O winner.

ReputationRep:
    If Federer and Nadal were to play in the earlier rounds of Wimbledon, Federer would crush him. A shame that when they will meet in the SFs, the court would be like clay. How unfair for Federer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    If Federer and Nadal were to play in the earlier rounds of Wimbledon, Federer would crush him. A shame that when they will meet in the SFs, the court would be like clay. How unfair for Federer.
    Yes. How unfair. How unfair it is that Federer isn't just given the Wimbledon title after playing one round. How unfair it is that Federer isn't given the perfect conditions every time so he can beat Nadal.

Give it a rest. You and Ashnard just dominate this thread commenting on nothing but. 'Oh Nadal's beatable, the other guy choked again'. It's exhausting how much hate you two have for him.

I support Nadal, but I don't spend time hating on Federer or Djokovic. As me and others have asked earlier in the thread, why do you care so much? And FYI, Nadal is not the only player lower ranked players choke against. It's a common thing among most of the other players against the top 4. They choke against them because of the aura each of them have, and that naturally lower ranked players get nervous or don't turn up because they don't believe they can win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sirocco11)
    Yes. How unfair. How unfair it is that Federer isn't just given the Wimbledon title after playing one round. How unfair it is that Federer isn't given the perfect conditions every time so he can beat Nadal.

Give it a rest. You and Ashnard just dominate this thread commenting on nothing but. 'Oh Nadal's beatable, the other guy choked again'. It's exhausting how much hate you two have for him.

I support Nadal, but I don't spend time hating on Federer or Djokovic. As me and others have asked earlier in the thread, why do you care so much? And FYI, Nadal is not the only player lower ranked players choke against. It's a common thing among most of the other players against the top 4. They choke against them because of the aura each of them have, and that naturally lower ranked players get nervous or don't turn up because they don't believe they can win.

Yeah especially if they win the first set then they have something to lose whereas in the start of the match they play with less pressure as they have nothing to lose. It's all mental with these lower ranked players and not so much their game play which isn't miles away from the best players

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    I'm sick of seeing all these opponents choke against Nadal. He is pretty beatable but all of his opponents so far seem to choke after winning the first set. I absolutely hate this.
    To be fair, that is why Nadal is ranked no1 and they are journeymen.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but Asnard and Roger1 just sound very bitter, clearly Nadal haters and will do anything to take any credit away from Nadal. I don't see anyone here hating on Federer or Djokovic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    I'm sorry but Asnard and Roger1 just sound very bitter, clearly Nadal haters and will do anything to take any credit away from Nadal. I don't see anyone here hating on Federer or Djokovic.
    I hope this misspelling wasn't intentional

ReputationRep:
    Yep I said already to stop hating on the players, guys. Nadal has won (quite convincingly) - end of story. Yes, perhaps everyone on tour may know how to "beat" him, but that's not good enough. Only a select few are good and consistent enough to do so.
    There is a reason we call the top guys The Big 4!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to add: if you spend time hating and hoping for someone to lose, you might find yourselves being disappointed for a while. That goes for all players really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol at Roger1, just lol. So bitter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    lol at Roger1, just lol. So bitter
    His profile says that he has been banned. What happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashnard)
    His profile says that he has been banned. What happened?
    Probably for saying non-believers should be killed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Probably for saying non-believers should be killed
    Oh dear...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still not as ban as the Murray fans that turn up around now.

ReputationRep:
    Sharapova is in some fine form heading into the next round.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Sharapova had a bit of a wobble at the start but powered on and breezed in the end.

Anybody else doing the fantasy league thing? I'm doing okay but I few of my players fell down pretty early so I've had to make about 10 transfers in the last two rounds!

ReputationRep:
    Fed through easily, Serena Williams in a 3rd set against Cornet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Serena is out! Beaten in 3 sets by Alize Cornet of France.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Williams out! Good fighting spirit from Cornet to pull off the upset

ReputationRep:
    Well played Cornet!! Great upset

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.