Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrdoovde1)
    Lol at people suggesting players like Remy, Bony and Benteke. I thought we moved away from those mediocre type of players.
    You can only buy what's out there, and there are very very few WC strikers available. It's not Fifa.

We can sign world class DMs and LWs all day long since they're out there...

(Original post by Kruz)
    Jon Flanagan is such a inbred he got the Scouser look nailed down.
    I reckon he's one of the 'upper class' kind of scouser, doesnt look like complete scum

Can imagine Jay Spearing taking the tires off your car to fund his smack addiction eaaaassssilllyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Jon Flanagan is such a inbred he got the Scouser look nailed down.
    Probably from consuming that old Scouse dietary staple: rats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    We can always dream.

:moon:
    Really though, three former RM players in the Arsenal squad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    You can only buy what's out there, and there are very very few WC strikers available. It's not Fifa.

We can sign world class DMs and LWs all day long since they're out there...

I reckon he's one of the 'upper class' kind of scouser, doesnt look like complete scum

Can imagine Jay Spearing taking the tires off your car to fund his smack addiction eaaaassssilllyy

Don't be silly Zurich there's no such thing as an Upper Class Scouser :lol:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Don't be silly Zurich there's no such thing as an Upper Class Scouser :lol:.
    Everything is relative really, probably get their trackies from Lacoste rather than Nike.

Swear there are lots of millionaires in Liverpool anyway, with the cash from drug dealing essentially. Bit of smackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lad

ReputationRep:
    Paul McCartney? Liz McClarnon? Dave McCabe?

(just realised... these Scousers aren't poor and they all have Mc in their name)

ReputationRep:
    Oh and Ba puts the King's Road end ahead.

ReputationRep:
    If liverpoool lose the title because of that mistake by gerrard looool this year will have been a success

ReputationRep:
    Just heard Wenger will be going to Brazil for the world cup.

I think that it's a ****ing disgrace Wenger going to brazil given our problems in the transfer market the last three years.

The board should of said 'no' stay here and do the job you're paid for.

If he does sign I can only hope we get a start like uniteds this season with city, Chelsea and Liverpool all in August, that way we can get rid of him before the window closes.

Right now, I have zero faith that he will sign top quality CB's , strikers, DM, back up keeper, RB and a replacement for Podolski (sigh...)

Once again, it will be prospects and journeymen and we'll start the season with key players out - Walcott and Ox probably...

It's just so damn depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)

I think that it's a ****ing disgrace Wenger going to brazil given our problems in the transfer market the last three years.

If he does sign I can only hope we get a start like uniteds this season with city, Chelsea and Liverpool all in August, that way we can get rid of him before the window closes.

Right now, I have zero faith that he will sign top quality CB's , strikers, DM, back up keeper, RB and a replacement for Podolski (sigh...)

Once again, it will be prospects and journeymen and we'll start the season with key players out - Walcott and Ox probably...

No deals get done during the World Cup anyway, cos all the good players are kinda busy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    No deals get done during the World Cup anyway, cos all the good players are kinda busy.
    Doesn't matter you can still set out plans for deals to conclude after the world cup with agents etc.

ReputationRep:
    As much as I hate Chelsea. At least this shuts up Liverpool fans lol

ReputationRep:
    Hope city win the league

Liverpool fans looking like mugs lmao

ReputationRep:

So what, Wenger can't do his Arsenal job from Brazil? No phones over there?
    What can he do from London Colney he cant do from Rio?
    He signed Ozil over the phone in a day, I think he'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    City already beating palace, reckon they'll win it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    City already beating palace, reckon they'll win it now.
    I'd prefer them over Liverpool and Chelsea tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    So what, Wenger can't do his Arsenal job from Brazil? No phones over there?
    What can he do from London Colney he cant do from Rio?
    He signed Ozil over the phone in a day, I think he'll be fine.
    It'll much easier to communicate if he's here in London as opposed to thousands of miles away, between himself and the club.

If Wengy does go to pontificate on the World Con then how does he square that with his oft-repeated "we will work 24/7 to find the best players"?

Does that mean we leave it to Gazidis & Law to sort out the squad in the summer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    I'd prefer them over Liverpool and Chelsea tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, I also don't know a single City fan IRL, works for me!

ReputationRep:
    It'll much easier to communicate if he's here in London as opposed to thousands of miles away, between himself and the club.

If Wengy does go to pontificate on the World Con then how does he square that with his oft-repeated "we will work 24/7 to find the best players"?

Does that mean we leave it to Gazidis & Law to sort out the squad in the summer?
    how will van gaal manage? seeing as ur so sure utd will improve so vastly.

If he wasnt going you'd be complaining that he isn't going because of the potential to scout players at the world cup.

ReputationRep:
    OOOHHHH MY WORD!

Yaya is absolute class

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.