Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Ima just meditate or something between mine. I am literally just treating this is an interesting experience I wish you all the best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had a practice interview and I actually quite enjoyed it (just worried I'll panic halfway through ). Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    Guys!! I got my IR offer today!! unconditional!! waiting for IR & Politics now.

I'm going to LSE.

EXCITED!

ReputationRep:
    Got PPE offer today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAlexis)
    Guys!! I got my IR offer today!! unconditional!! waiting for IR & Politics now.

I'm going to LSE.

EXCITED!
    Congratulations! When did you receive the 8-week email? I received mine for IR exactly 8 weeks ago today and am getting very worried. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I've now surpassed the 8 week deadline, but still heard nothing for PPE! Should I contact LSE admissions, or wait?

ReputationRep:
    Got a PPE offer today, thought it was rejections on Friday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by einot)
    Got a PPE offer today, thought it was rejections on Friday?
    I thought that was a myth. I heard about people getting offers on monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave97)
    I applied for social anthropology and law. I got ABBB; I only wanted to be predicted AAA though. The A was very high and so were the Bs but I didn't put down my UMS :-(
    Ah nice combo, where have you applied to? I only wanted AAA too, put my teacher didn't tell me my predictions until she'd sent off my UCAS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LolliesOar)
    Ah nice combo, where have you applied to? I only wanted AAA too, put my teacher didn't tell me my predictions until she'd sent off my UCAS!
    I've applied to Nottingham (Offer A*AA), Warwick, Oxford (rejected), Leicester (Unconditional) to study law. I was predicted 3As. However, I didn't apply for law at LSE - I applied Anthropology and Law. What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Saab.L;52024701]
    (Original post by Sunny2397)

C1to C4, M1 to M3, S1 to S3 and Fp1 to Fp2. I guess you could ask the admission. Though they usually take ages to reply...

May I ask when did you get your questionnaire? I heard that it comes with the 8 week email yet my 8 week emails have nothing attached. Uh and I am an international student if it makes any difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got my questionnaire a few days after the 2 week email but im a UK applicant so maybe thats why you haven't

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Sunny2397;52064555]
    (Original post by Saab.L)

I got my questionnaire a few days after the 2 week email but im a UK applicant so maybe thats why you haven't
    I guess all we need to do now is wait. Good luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave97)
    I've applied to Nottingham (Offer A*AA), Warwick, Oxford (rejected), Leicester (Unconditional) to study law. I was predicted 3As. However, I didn't apply for law at LSE - I applied Anthropology and Law. What did you apply for?
    Ah, some good uni's and an unconditional is always nice to have I applied to Birmingham for anthro & political science (unconditional), LSE for straight anthro (offer AAB), Durham for anthro (offer AAA), Oxford for Human Sciences (being interviewed next week) and Warwick for Law and social sciences. A bit of a mix!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe7)
    I've now surpassed the 8 week deadline, but still heard nothing for PPE! Should I contact LSE admissions, or wait?
    I just passed my 8 week yesterday. I would suggest just wait, maybe it'll take them more time as there's many applicants. Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LolliesOar)
    Ah, some good uni's and an unconditional is always nice to have I applied to Birmingham for anthro & political science (unconditional), LSE for straight anthro (offer AAB), Durham for anthro (offer AAA), Oxford for Human Sciences (being interviewed next week) and Warwick for Law and social sciences. A bit of a mix!
    How did you balance anthropology, law, human sciences in your personal statement and what were your AS grades? (if you don't mind me asking)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else received the 4 weeks email? I had mine yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lub1960)
    Hey! I am planning on applying for BSc Management but I have been hearing very varied views about the course. I'll be glad if you can let me know:

1. Is it a good major? As in some say that its better to do something specific like Bsc Accounting or Bsc Economics rather than Management.

2. How well are graduates of Bsc Management paid?

3. Considering that I am an international student and the high amount of fees I'll have to pay, will it be worth it or would I rather do something else?

Thanks!
    LSE BSc Management is the undergraduate version of MBA in terms of subjects. Unlike A&F or Econs, Management involves both numerical and writing skills, and is probably better preparation for actual work than narrow functional disciplines which most do not work in anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Follett)
    I got rejected 4 weeks into my 8 week email and so did another guy at my school
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    do they give you reasons for your rejection? or you did not pass the minimum requirement or course selection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tlunn223)
    Congratulations! When did you receive the 8-week email? I received mine for IR exactly 8 weeks ago today and am getting very worried. Thanks!
    Thank you.

I'm 4 weeks into the 8 week email.

Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe7)
    You must wait. Don't bug them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normandi)
    do they give you reasons for your rejection? or you did not pass the minimum requirement or course selection?
    I just got the generic rejection email that was the exact same as my friends. I passed the minimum requirement but I didn't study further maths so it was always an ambitious selection. My friend was predicted A*A*A*A including further maths and got rejected though so I guess ps must be key

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.