Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had the 'next step' tab removed from their portal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hursthunter)
    Has anyone had the 'next step' tab removed from their portal?
    What's the link for the portal?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I just wanted to know if your tutorial groups at uni can change from year to year.
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone got in via adjustment? got a place with AAA for BA history confirmed via the phone a few hours ago, when should we get emails/anything come up on ucas?

ReputationRep:
    Hello has anyone got into philosophy and theology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    is anyone doing politics BA? (as in without another subject eg politics and french) because i saw the course on clearing but i can't seem to find any information about it on the website

ReputationRep:
    To anyone currently at Notts, How do you know your average? Cos i only know individual module marks
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else here doing medical physiology and therapeutics with a foundation year? 🙋🏽

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheri_Garnet)
    Anyone else here doing medical physiology and therapeutics with a foundation year? 🙋🏽
    Im not doing the foundation year but I am doing this degree. Start in Sept

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawstudent101199)
    is anyone doing politics BA? (as in without another subject eg politics and french) because i saw the course on clearing but i can't seem to find any information about it on the website
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosswj96)
    anyone got in via adjustment? got a place with AAA for BA history confirmed via the phone a few hours ago, when should we get emails/anything come up on ucas?
    Hey

Congratulations on your grades. If you struggle with finding accomodation, I have a studio flat available at Broadgate Park that I have changed my mind on. You would be signing the contract with Broadgate and the Uni of so if this interests you, feel free to message me. It is all bills included and 3 minutes from the university. You can also search it up online for pictures.

ReputationRep:
    Got into my chem course with A*A*B anyone else for this course ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anita-573)
    Hi
    I just wanted to know if your tutorial groups at uni can change from year to year.
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Anita,

Congratulations on getting into UoN! What course are you doing? For most courses, your tutorial groups will change year to year, because you will most probably be doing different modules to the people who were in your tutor group in the previous years.

All the best,
    AIESEC Nottingham
    http://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/socie...ociety/AIESEC/
    http://www.aiesec.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fossilcollective)
    What's the link for the portal?
    Congratulations on getting into UoN!

Here is the link for the portal
    https://cas.nottingham.ac.uk/cas-web...6C91D4F9C4A5BE

All the best,
    AIESEC NOTTINGHAM
    http://www.aiesec.co.uk/
    http://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/socie...ociety/AIESEC/

ReputationRep:
    Today I've been told that they're still very busy with late applications and calls - so try to ring them up on Monday if still no changes on Track.

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to do anything about accomadation? I applied for it a few months ago when they first started taking applications and got my preferred choice also paid the deposit etc but do I have to do anything further or do we just wait until we start uni now? Any help would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsoshy)
    Today I've been told that they're still very busy with late applications and calls - so try to ring them up on Monday if still no changes on Track.
    Yeah i phoned them today and they said it'll be done on monday, will ring them on monday anyway just to make sure they do it/intend on doing it that day considering the adjustment deadline is 12.00am tuesday

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i phoned them today and they said it'll be done on monday, will ring them on monday anyway just to make sure they do it/intend on doing it that day considering the adjustment deadline is 12.00am tuesday
    Yup, so is mine, good to know it's not just me though. Anyway, well done to you!

ReputationRep:
    And you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi raheel,
    First tell me for which accommodation have u applied?

Generally after making the deposit, a mail is forwarded to u which has login details of ur accommodation portal where u can see ur offer and pay statements.

If didn't receive any mail den u should email them regarding this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.