Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slothgal)
    Just got rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow sorry to hear that. Do you know why they rejected you? Any gut feeling after your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no Im so sorry! Did you feel your interview didnt go very well or is this totally unexpected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Zahra~)
    I have my interview on Tuesday so fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    me too.. what time? ) i wish we both do well!!

ReputationRep:
    any other pre-interview rejections yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looolik)
    People, anyone still not heard after interview the 13th? Are you more likely to get rejected if you hear later?
    ]

I'm also in the exact same position. I had my imperial medicine interview on the 13th but still have not heard back. But I know someone who got an offer 15 days after his interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperialmedic'15)
    Got an offer (interview 21st)
    Congrats aww how i wish i'll be in your place next week!! i have my interview tmr.. anyhow well done again

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry about that!
    Was your interview last week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperialmedic'15)
    Got an offer (interview 21st)
    Congrats with your imperial medicine offer.
    How did you find out? By an email or through UCAS
    Reply back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liass)
    Yeah its worth a try, work hard for your A2s and then try calling up some unis. Like Futuremedic said above me, it is very rare, but not impossible so its worth a try
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looolik)
    Offer!!!
    Congratulations! When were you interviewed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffins20)
    Congratulations! When were you interviewed?
    13th, Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    me too.. what time? ) i wish we both do well!!
    Mines at 2:30 what about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To anyone who got rejected, commiserations, but did you feel that the interview had gone badly or you could have improved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watchthe)
    To anyone who got rejected, commiserations, but did you feel that the interview had gone badly or you could have improved?
    lol I got rejected post interview after coming out of the interview thinking it went pretty well. Honestly couldn't tell where I went wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Zahra~)
    Mines at 2:30 what about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    3:45.. but i guess i'll see you in the tour..

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'm new to tsr so please correct me if I'm doing something wrong.
    Congrats to all those who have received offers after interview.
    To those who were unsuccessful, I hope your application to the other universities are successful

I'm a gap year applicant and received an invite for interview from Imperial in December. I booked my interview in February.
    Right now I'm preparing for my interview. I just needed some thoughts from those who had their interviews, as I've never been in a panel interview.
    The questions I seem the most perplexed about is the ethics questions. How would you go about answering the ethics questions in general? The ISC Medical Interview book says think through it with the interviewers with each ethical principal's perspective Autonomy, Beneficence, Non-maleficence and Justice.
    But another way of answering the question is by thinking about the situation from the views of all those involved, the possible effects on each group of individuals involved when deciding and then giving the final decision and explaining why.
    Which is the more accepted way of answering the question? I know every person has their own preferred way of answering it, but which is more suitable as a way to actually answer the question asked?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!
    Theres nothing i want to do more than medicine.
    Ive started revising for the exams.
    On any normal school day i do about 5 hours.
    On a weekend i do 8 hours.
    Is that enough or am i over working myself?

ReputationRep:
    Today is the day! Hope interviews go well for everyone today. Good luck everyone!

So excited
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_Weller)
    Same here. I had mine on the 13th and still haven't heard anything. If I don't hear on Tuesday then that will be worrying!
    Got an offer!! Facebook won't let me message you

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.