The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ozil is injured again? No ****ing way
good good..

**** second half performance. would have cost us against most other teams.

Anyway, lets just hope it means something good, and liverpool/spurs ends as a draw.

Back in the top4 until tommorow at the moment :biggrin:
Them stress levels.

Back in top four now! For now at least :biggrin:
Reply 1423
Ozil is fine

I'll take the 3 points but the perfromance was worrying.

Takes us 4th, if Spurs - Liverpool stay this way and soton loose by two goals tomorrow.. We could be 3rd

United will win and we'll be 4th again though - but it's good enough
liverpool ahead..

Dont mind that to much - would like spurs to equalise, but if not, better a liverpool win then a spurs one
It's always him. Balotelli smashes Spurs.
Reply 1426
Balotelli scored lolol
Reply 1427
Original post by fallen_acorns
liverpool ahead..

Dont mind that to much - would like spurs to equalise, but if not, better a liverpool win then a spurs one

Harry Kane mate - wait for it
Original post by SA-1
Harry Kane mate - wait for it

dont really mind at the moment..

Both dropping points is great ofcourse.. but liverpool win and they are still 3 points behind us, and we sitll play them at home.. really not to worried about them at the moment
Balooooo, hahahaha, what a bantery man he is to finally score for Liverpool in the league at this time
We're all supporting west ham tomorrow then, come on hammers.

Not being funny but we've got a really good goalscoring record in the league, joint second with City behind Chelsea. Not bad.
Reply 1431
Poor spurs were above us for three days bless um

I've developed a strong hatred for Liverpool over the past few seasons, mainly because of their fans though. Tbf, the seasons that they were ****, no one chatted any **** so that's probably why.
Reply 1432
Original post by AR_95
Nah i play on PC which is the same as the ps4/xbox one version. Will get PS4 in the summer though.

Yeah I like subbing Wilshere on for energy when my players are tired. Sanchez is amazing though and so is Walcott

Poverty platform
Come on you Irons
Reply 1434
Original post by fallen_acorns
dont really mind at the moment..

Both dropping points is great ofcourse.. but liverpool win and they are still 3 points behind us, and we sitll play them at home.. really not to worried about them at the moment

Very true, Liverpool are bound to drop sooner or later.

The issue for me is that they've been a team of the second half of the season, and with sturridge's return that could well be the case again.

Nonetheless, we should still get 2nd/3rd
Mario's bantered them off there, what a hero, if West Ham win tomorrow they could be right back in the top 4 battle
Original post by SA-1
Very true, Liverpool are bound to drop sooner or later.

The issue for me is that they've been a team of the second half of the season, and with sturridge's return that could well be the case again.

Nonetheless, we should still get 2nd/3rd

Our run is easy now until we play them in april.. but for me, and I said this back a few weeks ago, that will be a huge game, and decide if we get top4 comfortably, or possibly dont get it.

Think spurs will drop away, so will southampton.. and it will be united, arsenal, liverpool. - probably with us and united pretty close, and liverpool 4-6pts behind.

If we beat them at home, we should have enough of a gap at that point to look ahead at the chelsea and united games, and think.. even if we dont win those games, we should still get top4.

But if its a 3pt or less gap after the liverpool game (we loose) then given our slightly harder run-in then liverpool have, I would be getting really worried.
Original post by leinad2012
Mario's bantered them off there, what a hero, if West Ham win tomorrow they could be right back in the top 4 battle

More importantly we'd be comfortably back where we belong.

Marios a gooner at heart
mario is all part of rodgers master plan..

Make him play **** for the first half of the season = teams underestimate liverpool, and stop marking/focusing on balo..

Let leash him in the 2nd half and tear up unsuspecting teams..

Tonight is just the start

#Brendanforgod
I think the Pool result is the result we all wanted. We've yet to play Pool, Chelsea at home and Utd away so looking at it we should go on a good run from here though I can see palace being a tricky match as can the everton match.

Latest