Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I've played over 200 games with Dirtybit, I think I know what I'm talking about mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chemistry and all that jazz I guess. Like attracts like, crap attracts crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I've played over 200 games with Dirtybit, I think I know what I'm talking about mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wanna game?

Can't tag you..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Chemistry and all that jazz I guess. Like attracts like, crap attracts crap.
    Weak bait dude, pls improve

And no SA-1, would prefer to play far cry to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lucy such a bich when it comes to 1v1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Weak bait dude, pls improve

And no SA-1, would prefer to play far cry to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow, call him maybe bruh

(Original post by Lúcio)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You been through a lot together haven't you?

ReputationRep:
    Considering how we've got a **** goals to game ratio unlike them two...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Wow, call him maybe bruh

You been through a lot together haven't you?
    Was there for him during his first break up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Considering how we've got a **** goals to game ratio unlike them two...
    Our goals/assists to games ratios are both above 1 but dirty's is significantly higher than mine. Compared to the rest of you it's pretty funny

I think mine is only like 1.1 though and his is 1.3-1.4.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Our goals/assists to games ratios are both above 1 but dirty's is significantly higher than mine. Compared to the rest of you it's pretty funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would be a farce if a striker had more goals than wingers. Not like they pretty much give it to him on a plate.

Btw my stats are beast for a winger.

ReputationRep:
    Would be a farce if a striker had more goals than wingers. Not like they pretty much give it to him on a plate.

Btw my stats are beast for a winger.
    Well yeah, a striker is always gonna get more goals than a winger or CAM.
    But that's why we tend to include goals AND assists together when discussing these stats. Evens things out much more.

I have over 150 goals or something but I barely have 50 assists.
    Now that sounds good until you realise Dirtybit has over 100 of each...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    But that's why we tend to include goals AND assists together when discussing these stats. Evens things out much more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, got about 100 goals and 40 odd assists.

Assits are quite weak as when i play with you's theres a good striker up front. Haven't played a lot with the actual team.

Drop-in is so bad but you gotz to do it.

ReputationRep:
    Same, got about 100 goals and 40 odd assists.

Assits are quite weak as when i play with you's theres a good striker up front. Haven't played a lot with the actual team.

Drop-in is so bad but you gotz to do it.
    Looool keep dreaming mate

Well that's just it. You could play the most perfect pass in the world but if your striker sucks, you ain't getting that assist.
    You can of course flip it the other way too - you could be the best finisher in the world but if your teammates aren't playing you in on goal, you're not gonna get much in the way of goals.

That's why although these stats are individual, the fact that they're so high is a real testament to the teamwork in our club. Players like zKlown who play deeper simply won't get the goals and assists but that doesn't mean they aren't significant to the progress of the team. Players like those playing in the deeper positions means others can get forward and supply the goals.

The only time I ever bothered with drop in was at the start when I needed simple achievements to build up my stats.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Looool keep dreaming mate

Well that's just it. You could play the most perfect pass in the world but if your striker sucks, you ain't getting that assist.
    You can of course flip it the other way too - you could be the best finisher in the world but if your teammates aren't playing you in on goal, you're not gonna get much in the way of goals.

That's why although these stats are individual, the fact that they're so high is a real testament to the teamwork in our club. Players like zKlown who play deeper simply won't get the goals and assists but that doesn't mean they aren't significant to the progress of the team. Players like those playing in the deeper positions they do means others can get forward and supply the goals.

The only time I ever bothered with drop in was at the start when I needed simple achievements to build up my stats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fam, check my stats Cant handle that Weezüs is GOAT.

Got PSN later so I was already behind and you's are never on when I'm on so Drop-ins are the only time for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pal as striker you should have the best goal/assist stats. Having more than the rest of us is nothing to brag about and having less than Dirty is pretty poor

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Deep Lying Playmaker(well a loosely defined one) and I'm getting decent scoring stats tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Pal as striker you should have the best goal/assist stats. Having more than the rest of us is nothing to brag about and having less than Dirty is pretty poor
    Pretty poor baiting considering the post I made after that one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Deep Lying Playmaker(well a loosely defined one) and I'm getting decent scoring stats tbf.
    Fam its FIFA. Compose yourself

ReputationRep:
    Fam its FIFA. Compose yourself
    Really I'm an attacking midfielder playmaker playing at DM lol. Tbh I can't really control a game individually though without goals. Not enough team cohesion.. You lot play like Man United ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Pretty poor baiting considering the post I made after that one.Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really...
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    and I was talking about goals and assists...

ReputationRep:
    Really I'm an attacking midfielder playmaker playing at DM lol. Tbh I can't really control a game individually though without goals. Not enough team cohesion.. You lot play like Man United ffs.
    Basically a Mata out here.

Man Utd dont score goals.

TSRdem do...

Get off that hashish Jam.

***ing up yo senses.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.