The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry A Exam Thread (Breadth - May 27 2016 and Depth - June 10 2016)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UK_Britain
So what if he doesn't want to let go of the issue? Unless you are a walking talking markscheme, nobody should be listening to you. For all I know, you're a keyboard warrior. Who likes to take digs on students after exams. Just because you have teacher In your name, doesn't make you one

Welcome to my ignore list. Your loss believe me!
Original post by TeachChemistry
Thank you for your insightful comment on my personality. As you seem to be getting rather angry now I will add you to my ignore list.

I'm not angry I'm just saying you're rude and I'm glad you'll be out my face now
Thank you for your insightful comment on my personality. As you seem to be getting rather angry now I will add you to my ignore list.

So you have just proven, you're here to put psychological stress on everyone before their exams, and then just calmly ignore them, Right? What's your game?
Welcome to my ignore list. Your loss believe me!

Loss in what, you can't help me in anyway
(edited 7 years ago)
Loss in what, you can't help me in anyway

Just ignore him. I can't believe he's a teacher he's needs help not us. And I agree I don't see how he can help you. Not like he has the answers and even if he did that wouldn't be help because not like we can change anything now. Anyways good luck with the rest of your exams (if you still have some?)
Uhh, what on earth is going on here? :s-smilie:
calm down guys, it isn't a big deal at all
Original post by Jitesh
Such a small class though? Private school or something?

I go to a state school and I was in a class of 13 last year for chem
Original post by 4nonymous
Just ignore him. I can't believe he's a teacher he's needs help not us. And I agree I don't see how he can help you. Not like he has the answers and even if he did that wouldn't be help because not like we can change anything now. Anyways good luck with the rest of your exams (if you still have some?)

What a joke. And yh I have one left, Wednesday I have my last maths, what about you? Also good luck if you have any left
Original post by ronnydandam
I go to a state school and I was in a class of 13 last year for chem

Our school had 29 or something last year for GCSE chemistry and about 23 or something for AS chem..

Why are school class sizes so varied :angry:
Original post by Jitesh
Our school had 29 or something last year for GCSE chemistry and about 23 or something for AS chem..

Why are school class sizes so varied :angry:

23 for AS chem lol.. i'm in a class of just 4
Original post by ronnydandam
23 for AS chem lol.. i'm in a class of just 4

Well at the start of the year... couple people have dropped (more than any other subject)
Reply 1432
Shame you miss read info on 3c then.

R u actually a teacher?? cos the username could be anything. and this is a student room not a teacher room.
Also, for my GCSEs I did edexcel IGCSE for biology, chemistry and physics and I got A*s in all of them because they were quite easy. The questions are straight forward because only stuff on the spec, text books, revision guides comes up.
Original post by 11...
R u actually a teacher?? cos the username could be anything. and this is a student room not a teacher room.
Also, for my GCSEs I did edexcel IGCSE for biology, chemistry and physics and I got A*s in all of them because they were quite easy. The questions are straight forward because only stuff on the spec, text books, revision guides comes up.

Yes I am. There are also other very knowledgeable teachers who frequently contribute to this forum.
What a joke. And yh I have one left, Wednesday I have my last maths, what about you? Also good luck if you have any left

3 left. I got maths this wednesday too. Good luck
Reply 1435
Yes I am. There are also other very knowledgeable teachers who frequently contribute to this forum.

oh right that is very interesting :smile:
Is there an unofficial mark scheme for depth? Can't find one!

And I'm a multimillionaire, I'll just add that to my username. These 'other' teacher don't try to make students feel bad; do they?
Original post by 4nonymous
3 left. I got maths this wednesday too. Good luck

Look forward to comparing answers for maths. And good luck on your other, btw what are they?
Reply 1439
you know what you can't change your answers anymore, so why ask for an unofficial mark scheme. I take back my words before on asking for an unofficial markscheme. I am confident that I did well. reckon I only lost a few marks. hopefully an A

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending