Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Is anyone around to chat tonight? I could do with a few hugs and caring words :bawling:
Hello Liz, :hugs:

I'm so sorry last night didn't go well.

I should be around for a while if you would like to chat :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
hi pink and Dali - sorry to hear your not having a good time of things.
Pink - Doctors arent bohered about psychological aspects although thats all i feel im learning about at the minute.
Im kinda not in the mood to talk i just feel dead.
hi fairy spangles :hugs:

I'm sorry you don't feel great at the moment

:hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Areontas)
I'm around. :hugs: - I'm in need of the same at the moment:
Hi Areontas, how are you? :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi Fairy :hugs: I often find not wanting to talk is a good thing because you can begin to shut the thoughts out rather than confront them, and even though confronting them is how to deal with them, it can sometimes cause more pain and upset than is really necessary. As always though hun, if you want to talk, then do. We're all here for you.

Hi Jonathan :hugs: thanks for your kind offer. I'll PM you in a second because I don't really want to take up this whole forum with my sadness. I want to be able to help others and yeah....you know what I mean! Hope you're ok?
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Heya, i hope everyone is ok tonight, ive been alright, been out with a few mates and had a drink lol.
but as soon as i get back home i feel crap.

it sounds like a few of you are having a tough night, :hugs: to all of you, i hope you are all ok.
Good night xx
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh god, why do i feel as if i actually want to die now
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Hi Areontas, how are you? :hugs:
hey, I'm not too bad at the moment thank you. :hugs: - I tend to use this place more as a means of clearing my chest, and then chatting afterwards, rather than for advice. Often I know what I need to do myself but I don't do it! :rolleyes: - hope you're OK!
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Heya, i hope everyone is ok tonight, ive been alright, been out with a few mates and had a drink lol.
but as soon as i get back home i feel crap.

it sounds like a few of you are having a tough night, :hugs: to all of you, i hope you are all ok.
Good night xx
Glad you had a good time with your friends! yeah, i feel the same when I get home. The thought of my family, being lonely and bored and a few other things makes going home really bad for me

Why are you feeling like you want to die darling? :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm so tired. 2 hours sleep in 35 hours Hopefully sleep will make me feel better. Not looking forward to the leaving party now Going to be tense and I'm not going to like seeing him all over other girls. Wish I had someone who could make me feel like #1 and really good and see that what the boy is doing with girls isn't good for either of them because they can't experience what i'd have with this new guy. That makes no sense but I know what I mean!

Thanks everyone for being stars. Will reply to PMs asap! Night night my dep soc family. i love you all. xxxx :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Night Liz, :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, i finally realised how much of a bad person i really am. This time last week i was in hospital for an overdose and i wish i was still there. I feel so dead now, there is not point in me carrying on, i've failed and i am a bad person. I actually hate my life, i actually dont care about myself anymore.
I am a horrible person, i dont deserve the very few friends i have.

I have nobody to talk to anymore, im so alone, i just want to share my feelings with someone but everyone pushes me away because they know im a bad person.
I have no one to talk to no one to help me because ive given up on myself, Im really hurting, but i cant feel it because i cant feel anything now, everything is just so pathetic i cant be arsed anymore.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
bangers&mash; you can share your feelings here if you feel comfortable with that. sometimes other people just don't understand, they have no idea what depression is like. you're not a bad person.

I'm so so so angry right now. Since I got back from my dad's my mum's been screaming at me because she's angry I saw him. I haven't cut in 6 days and completely ****ed that up today. She went in my room again when I was out, hid all my stuff then starts screaming the second I get back, now the voices are shouting and mocking me. Just once more and I swear I'm leaving.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
:hugs: what's up, Laus? I'm just a PM away if you want a chat. x

- and the same goes to anyone else.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why does everything get worse and worse now.
I feel as if i dont even deserve to live anymore, and i dont want to anymore, im in so much pain i just want to give it all up.
The only reason im not dead now is because i couldnt do it to my family.
My mum has made sure there are no pills in the house after last week, and a good job too, but i feel as though i should be punished for the horrible person i am, so now i have thoughts of self harm. i never thought my life could get this low, i really close to giving up now. i have nothing and i have no one
Laus
Report 10 years ago
B&M, I don't know. :hugs: I feel the same.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:console:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone. I wish I could make you all feel better :hugs: xxx
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I feel really bad.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Me too :hugs: ive not stopped crying all night now. I dont know whats going on anymore
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads